Ahmadinejad Demands Apology for U.S. 'Crimes'

Will Obama Apologize to Immadinnajacket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for "profound changes" in U.S. foreign policy, including giving up support for Israel on Wednesday during an address to thousands of people in the western city of Kermanshah.

President Obama on Tuesday, in an interview with Arabic television, called for more dialogue with Iran to express difference and see "where there are potential avenues for progress."

"We welcome change but on condition that change is fundamental and on the right track," Ahmadinejad said. "When they say 'we want to make changes', change can happen in two ways. First is a fundamental and effective change... The second ... is a change of tactics."

FOXNews.com - Ahmadinejad Demands Apology for U.S. 'Crimes' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Poll shourld be attached.. Will obamalama apologize or not?

Send that apology on the front of this

tomahawk.jpg

The only apology we owe Iran is an apology for the installation of the Shah and for aiding Saddam of Iraq in his war against Iran.

As far as Isreal goes, that is really not Iran's business.

And I'd be holding off on any apology until they agree to apologise for the hostage crises.

They'd damned lucky that Carter was POTUS at the time, because some of the people in this nation who might have been POTUS would have turned Iran into a sheet of glass instead of putting up with that childish crap.

Last edited:
I voted yes. he will do it. He has to, to prove the US will "Change" and give them "Hope" I think obamalama is quickly painting himself into the corner. I think that's what Immadinnajacket is attempting to do,, help paint that corner.

I think you should keep up the good work, Willow, of making Republicans look like idiots.

Thank You, and good morning to you Ravi. Did you have an opinion on what obamalama will do? I know you cannot tell the difference in a squash and a human being but maybe politics is yer forte'
:eusa_shhh:

Of course he won't.

I wish it was a public poll because my money is on the people who voted him in think he won't, and the people who voted McCain think he will.

Of course he won't.

I wish it was a public poll because my money is on the people who voted him in think he won't, and the people who voted McCain think he will.

Actually Cali... I did not vote for him.. but I voted that I think he will not...

Think he will take all kinds of steps to appease, which I don't agree with... but not this one

TEHRAN, Iran — Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad called for "profound changes" in U.S. foreign policy, including giving up support for Israel on Wednesday during an address to thousands of people in the western city of Kermanshah.

President Obama on Tuesday, in an interview with Arabic television, called for more dialogue with Iran to express difference and see "where there are potential avenues for progress."

"We welcome change but on condition that change is fundamental and on the right track," Ahmadinejad said. "When they say 'we want to make changes', change can happen in two ways. First is a fundamental and effective change... The second ... is a change of tactics."

FOXNews.com - Ahmadinejad Demands Apology for U.S. 'Crimes' - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

Oh he already DID! He stated in the interview with his Arab Brothers that 'the US had made mistakes... and that the US has failed to listen to Muslims...'

We're on the River kids... the only questions that remain are will we manage to hold on to our paddles and how far down this baby is he gonna sell us...

Tell you what...let's take some Iranian embassy personnel hostage first......then WE'LL demand an apology from Iran

Of course he won't.

It is a public poll. The Obama hatred runs deep.

well, to date, not nearly as deep as the Bush hatred ran, not even close. And, the question was not about hate. The question is straightforward, will he or will he not apologize as the Immadinnajacket has demanded?

Last edited:
The only apology we owe Iran is an apology for the installation of the Shah and for aiding Saddam of Iraq in his war against Iran.

There ya have it kids.. yet another Centirst heard from... we're need to apologize for our effort to oust a communist from Iran's government and for helping Iraq in the war that followed Iran's international Islamic terrorist origins storming the US Embassy and taking US Hostages for 444 days.

As far as Isreal goes, that is really not Iran's business.

And I'd be holding off on any apology until they agree to apologise for the hostage crises.

AHhhhh... In PERFECT Centrist style, she finally remembers the US point of view... Isn't that great? We're gonna swap apologies...

They'd damned lucky that Carter was POTUS at the time, because some of the people in this nation who might have been POTUS would have turned Iran into a sheet of glass instead of putting up with that childish crap.

OH! Look... The ANGRY Centirst comes running out, just for good measure! (See... they can be Americans, TOO!) No doubt that we're gonna have to apologize for THAT too before it's all over.

I think you should keep up the good work, Willow, of making Republicans look like idiots.

I think a lot of republicans are capable enough of doing it themselves by voting yes on this poll.

Oh-blah-ma will not apologize and mr. denejad should go fuck himself.

Forum List

Back