Citizens Against Government Waste

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Zoom-boing, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Zoom-boing

Zoom-boing Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,125
  2. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,618
    Of course there is.

Some of it is well intentioned foolishness and most of it is political payoffs.

The problem isn't government it's BAD government.

And BAD government starts out with a BAD SYSTEM of funding political campaigns which inevitably promises us that the most corruptable become our leaders.,

In any other guise but politics, the system we have would be called what it is..graft.

How on earth any of us can image that our Congressmen, who spend most of their time in office getting money for their next campaign, aren't being manipulated by that process by those with the money to fund then simply astounds me.

What we think of as the normal business of politics as ususal, is as crooked as anything happening in any third world Banana Republic.

FREE TRADE is a perfect example of that corruption manifesting into policies which are killing this nation, folks.

Bill Clinton for example, a former governor of Arkansas, which happend to be home of the WAL MART, the largest corporation in American, one which happens to do huge business importing from China, got lots and lots of money from where for his political career? China!

Nuf said? Foreign nations can LEGALLY fund our politicians?

Meanwhile Americans see factories closed, their lifes ruined, and still many of you seem to think that deindustrializing America is a good idea because why?

Because you imagine that you can buy a pair of shoes $5 cheaper because of it.

I just don't get how people can miss something so obvious as the pernicious effects of this system.

I really don't.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2009