Ahmadinejad alines with tea party view

TM, when you make a thread do you ever take a deep breath and say to yourself... "Ok, I can do this ...." when you know people will only make fun of you and prove you to be a complete moron using your own source?
You’re like Bush-bot crazy only for the left… Even “your party” does not agree with you a majority of the time. Your friends on these boards are Rtard, RW and shaman… All clowns.

Next time you have something to say, try pulling Obama’s cock out of your throat first so we can hear something other than “you sucking.” For someone who complains about faux news sheeple all the time, you sure fill the role of the lefts version.

Its your right wing who is unhappy with this emerging democracy.

Why are so many who claim tea party ideals so scared of this emerging democracy?

Because you like Ahmadinejad dont believe in democracy

Why are so many who claim tea party ideals so scared of this emerging democracy?

We know history. Pity that you do not.

No one is 'scared' of this emerging democracy. We are concerned about the potential for an hard line Islamist takeover.... kind of like the poor people of Iran ended up with, after their 'democratic revolution'.

Obama is president and Hillary is still secretary of state and the senate still has a democrat majority. If you lefties spent more time analyzing Obama's policies rather than trying to make a crazy connection between current events and the Tea Party or the former governor of Alaska or Michelle Bachmann you might look a little less like hysterical schoolkids.

We know history. Pity that you do not.

No one is 'scared' of this emerging democracy. We are concerned about the potential for an hard line Islamist takeover.... kind of like the poor people of Iran ended up with, after their 'democratic revolution'.

What I want to know is where were these people during the protest in Iran when those people were demanding the same thing? Oddly? Obama said we couldn't 'get involved'.

It is your right wing that is claiming from day one that this was bad news.

Democracy is never bad news

Obama is president and Hillary is still secretary of state and the senate still has a democrat majority. If you lefties spent more time analyzing Obama's policies rather than trying to make a crazy connection between current events and the Tea Party or the former governor of Alaska or Michelle Bachmann you might look a little less like hysterical schoolkids.

And there it is!

Like the wars?

Like homeland security?

Like secret prisons and torture?

Look at the last 4 years of Dem control of the house and senate, with a 2 year Dem president... No no... Wait... Let’s talk about fuckin Reagan. All it took was a Dem President for many on the “left” to find their true calling, neocons…

This democratic takeover of the Egyptian government by the PEOPLE is not something to fear.

it is good for the entire world.

Its some on the right and Ahmadinejad who see it as resulting in a muslim dictatorship.

Look at these people in Egypt.

They will NEVER settle for a dictator again.

This democratic takeover of the Egyptian government by the PEOPLE is not something to fear.

Its some on the right and Ahmadinejad who see it as resulting in a muslim dictatorship.

You are a naive fool, truth.

But what "people"? I'm afraid you don't see the larger picture.

You people really dont believe in human beings huh?

You seem to think democracy is only for certain people.

These people are walking in the same shoes as our founders this momment.

They fought for freedom and won, they are tasting its fruits as we speak.

They will never allow the tree to be cut down now.

You people really dont believe in human beings huh?

You seem to think democracy is only for certain people.

These people are walking in the same shoes as our founders this momment.

They fought for freedom and won, they are tasting its fruits as we speak.

They will never allow the tree to be cut down now.

Please don't tell me what I think. I post a couple of serious thoughts regarding this. I suggest you look deeper into history.

What will result will be nothing like what you are thinking a Democracy should be...so with that? I'm outta this thread and caution you to watch what happens next and not be so quick to claim a victory for Democracy, or anything else.

And one other point? You cannot assign our brand of Democracy (which we aren't, but I digress), to that region. It doesn't work very well...but then again? Just watch and learn.

Forum List

Back