Ahhhh-HAHAHAHAHAHA!

It doesn't matter. He may get pissed off enough to openly reject her, and his followers will then be unavailable.

It doesn't matter. He may get pissed off enough to openly reject her, and his followers will then be unavailable.

One acronym, PUMA. The rift from 2008 was still more severe than this one. In 2008 the primary was so much closer than it is today and Trump doesn't have much of a chance to garner Sanders supporters, that's oil and water.

Won't happen. Bernie and his followers know how bad it would be if T-rump were to win.
Yeah, except for the fact that 95% of their platforms are identical.

Sanders and Trump? Nope.
Uh, yep!
Try leaving this forum and reading their sites.
I know it's not easy.

Won't happen. Bernie and his followers know how bad it would be if T-rump were to win.

Sanders and Trump? Nope.
Uh, yep!
Try leaving this forum and reading their sites.
I know it's not easy.

Abortion - no
taxes - no
college - no
social security - no
health insurance - no
NATO - no
minimum wage - no

That's 7, I'll let you slide, you only need to come up with 95 things they agree on for your statement to be true.

FYI - this is based on Trump's last known views.

Trump's platform doesn't matter.He is nuts, and can't behave as an adult.
Because "adult" politicians have done so well by us.

Forum List

Back