Ah Yes.. The Tolerant IrrRev. Wright!

Are you being serious?

absolutely. whether or not that should disqualify her for scotus is another question, but she is emphatically prejudiced in favor of hispanics and women, IMO.

So much for blind justice, sluggo!

LibertyLovesJustice.jpg

how many people do you think you could find who are completely unprejudiced?

Are you being serious?

absolutely. whether or not that should disqualify her for scotus is another question, but she is emphatically prejudiced in favor of hispanics and women, IMO.
Fair enough. It seems no one is allowed to take pride in their gender or ethnic heritage.

Putz. She gets up in front of lawyers and references it over and over and over again in speeches as a basis for her legal desicions.

So much for blind justice, sluggo!

LibertyLovesJustice.jpg

how many people do you think you could find who are completely unprejudiced?

You got me, but you can throw out right away the ones who freely admit they are prejudiced. This is not anecdotal or incedental. She has a spoken often about quotas.

Are you being serious?

Fair enough. It seems no one is allowed to take pride in their gender or ethnic heritage.

don't put words in my mouth; i said nothing of the kind.

don't put words in my mouth; i said nothing of the kind.
Sorry, that's how I took it.

I don't believe Wright has ever preached tolerance.

Aside from that - he's not an elected official so who the hell cares what he says?

Barack Obama does, or did. He sat in Rev. Wright's pew for 20 years.

You've must have missed the parts where he repudiated Wright's views.

How convenient. He tossed his white granny that raised him under the bus when she became a political lead weight too. Only people buying that crap are the ones that care more about a Dem being in office than they do the truth.

Okay let's just state for the record that if all you've got to be proud of is your race or ethnic group then do the rest of us a favor and hold your breath for one minute in every five because you are wasting way too much oxygen.

Okay let's just state for the record that if all you've got to be proud of is your race or ethnic group then do the rest of us a favor and hold your breath for one minute in every five because you are wasting way too much oxygen.

Why so?

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your race and your ethnic group.

Obama is the one who told Rev Wright to say they were not talking.

Barack Obama does, or did. He sat in Rev. Wright's pew for 20 years.

How convenient. He tossed his white granny that raised him under the bus when she became a political lead weight too. Only people buying that crap are the ones that care more about a Dem being in office than they do the truth.

He did?

Obama: ""The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know - there's a reaction in her that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away and sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it. What makes me optimistic is you see each generation feeling less like that. And that's pretty powerful stuff""

Obama said she would not have said it that way. Once. But she said it over and over again.

Like sitting in a black racist preacher's church for 20 years.

Perhaps you can link to where she said, over and over again - "a wise latina will make a better decision than a white man"

To stop this back and forth:

"I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would, more often than not, reach a better conclusion."

That's what she said. You can make your own opinion.

He did?

Obama: ""The point I was making was not that my grandmother harbors any racial animosity, but that she is a typical white person. If she sees somebody on the street that she doesn't know - there's a reaction in her that's been bred into our experiences that don't go away and sometimes come out in the wrong way and that's just the nature of race in our society. We have to break through it. What makes me optimistic is you see each generation feeling less like that. And that's pretty powerful stuff""

So, what does he think is a 'typical white person' then?

He did?

So, what does he think is a 'typical white person' then?

He said it in the quote.

Forum List

Back