Ah Yes.. The Tolerant IrrRev. Wright!

I found Reverend Wright's sermons to be generally accurate, though the language he used here is obviously not something I admire.

You mean like the part where he purports "the white man created AIDS to kill the black man?"

Last edited:
Obama said she would not have said it that way. Once. But she said it over and over again.

Like sitting in a black racist preacher's church for 20 years.

Perhaps you can link to where she said, over and over again - "a wise latina will make a better decision than a white man"

Sotomayor Used ‘Wise Latina’ Line More than Once | ABA Journal - Law News Now

will you be fucking off now or is another time more convenient?
:lol:

Obama said she would not have said it that way. Once. But she said it over and over again.

Perhaps you can link to where she said, over and over again - "a wise latina will make a better decision than a white man"

Nope. She never said "a wise latina will make a better decision than a white man" - that's your interpretation, stripped of all surrounding context.

Nope. She never said "a wise latina will make a better decision than a white man" - that's your interpretation, stript of all surrounding context.

whatever honey, give my best to the pharaohs.

Nope. She never said "a wise latina will make a better decision than a white man" - that's your interpretation, stripped of all surrounding context.
What time is your space ship supposed to visit? ... :cuckoo:

Well, the laugh is on the jew-hating Rev. Wright today. One of his brothers got cut down by a white guy while guarding the Holocaust museum.

huh.

Do you think she's a racist?

Once again...

The people who preach about tolerance are the most intolerant people.

Just another example of what a stand up guy this idiot is...

Could you imagine if a Republican said this??????

I don't believe Wright has ever preached tolerance.

Aside from that - he's not an elected official so who the hell cares what he says?

because you know who's ass hung with him for 20 years,, that's why DUmmie

Well, the laugh is on the jew-hating Rev. Wright today. One of his brothers got cut down by a white guy while guarding the Holocaust museum.
Asshole.

S'matter pookie, we can condemn some 89 year old white geezer's anti-semitism, but not a black preacher's? Or a black Muslim's?
Was the man shot one of Wright's followers? Was he a Muslim?

You're a racist asshole, imo.

Maybe you should change your name to Eva Braun.

Nope. She never said "a wise latina will make a better decision than a white man" - that's your interpretation, stript of all surrounding context.

whatever honey, give my best to the pharaohs.

unfuckingbelievable ain't it??? :eek: she never said it! Chasing wihte rabbits down the hole!

no, i think she's a chauvinist.
Are you being serious?

absolutely. whether or not that should disqualify her for scotus is another question, but she is emphatically prejudiced in favor of hispanics and women, IMO.

So much for blind justice, sluggo!

LibertyLovesJustice.jpg

Forum List

Back