Ah, the pro Trump protesters....LOLO

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Donald Trump’s Call For Millions To Rally Fizzles
Events around the nation draw the few and the proud.

listen, I know you people love you some Trump, but com'on, the few the proud the stupid ain't so brave when you gotta do that crap before the public, eh
upload_2017-2-28_19-17-33.jpeg

Donald Trump’s Call For Millions To Rally Fizzles
Events around the nation draw the few and the proud.

listen, I know you people love you some Trump, but com'on, the few the proud the stupid ain't so brave when you gotta do that crap before the public, ehView attachment 114740
That's all we could spare during a work day. Unlike the flippin Democrats who can seemingly have endless days to protest, but that will be changing.

• Banned
I guess that's the difference between trying to organize a rally/protest/riot with productive conservatives who are busy at their jobs, as opposed to trying to organize a similar event with parasitic LIbErals.
LOLOLOLOL....excuses, excuses, excuses.....According to you nuts, there are no jobs, the economy is bad....so what jobs are you referring too? Oh and that lot that protested Obama, all unemployed?

For the last and final time, stop making excuses for the boy child...it makes you his equal in a not so flattering way

If the liberals all got jobs the unemployment rate would be zero.
Republicans aren't generally prone to taking off work to make jackasses of themselves.
Besides what we protest mostly are you dumb fuckin liberals. I mean... what's to complain about?
We are the winners ya loser!

I've noticed when anti Trump protests are going on there are plenty of people. Guess they don't have jobs.

Most hard working folks don't take time off to go to a rally unless the subject person attends the rally

The rally in Melbourne, Florida had over nine thousand because Trump was there.

Guess the lefties should get jobs.

And zero shit got looted and or burned to the ground. Regardless of the numbers that's what happens when adults protest.

I guess that's the difference between trying to organize a rally/protest/riot with productive conservatives who are busy at their jobs, as opposed to trying to organize a similar event with parasitic LIbErals.
The conservatives in the trailer parks are busy at their jobs? Doing what, other than growing weed and cooking meth?

Conservatives just aren't as politically active as liberals. We are very active on internet message boards because it only takes a few minutes to be involved. We sure do come out to vote though. I will add that along with everyone else, I had to work.
Even with the majority of conservatives disagreeing with obamas policies they stayed home as well the last 8 years.

Forum List

Back