Ah, The Days When Disney Channel Was Still Good

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I got SO excited after recently finding the old shows I used to watch as a teenager on Disney Channel on Disney Plus as I thought that they would only have the new woke stuff. Any old watchers remember Hananiah Montana, (also back when Miley Cyrus was still normal) That's So Raven, and Phil of The Future? I haven't checked for the last one yet, but oh my gosh tears of nostalgia nearly filled my eyes as I never thought that I would see those shows again and I always used to watch them after coming home from school. :)

I'd rather see the shows they're hiding in the Vault.

Spin and Marty, Annette, Adventures of Gallagher, Swamp Fox, Corky and White Shadow, Hardy Boys.

and others.

I got SO excited after recently finding the old shows I used to watch as a teenager on Disney Channel on Disney Plus as I thought that they would only have the new woke stuff. Any old watchers remember Hananiah Montana, (also back when Miley Cyrus was still normal) That's So Raven, and Phil of The Future? I haven't checked for the last one yet, but oh my gosh tears of nostalgia nearly filled my eyes as I never thought that I would see those shows again and I always used to watch them after coming home from school. :)
Disney has sucked since the 1960's when the Wonderful World of Disney was on Sunday nights.

I just found out that Phil of The Future is on Disney Plus!!! :D Okay, this is really bringing back the memories. :)

Disney used to be great in the 90s. Now it's just an old diversity infused woke turd floating in the bowl just begging to be flushed because it's stinking up the bathroom.

I pirate everything Disney puts out I want to see now because I refuse to support them. Which sucks because Dr strange has been a favorite of mine in comics since the 80s but in won't go see the new movie in theaters, I'll have to pirate it and watch it on my computer instead.

Forum List

Back