Ah, POLLS...sometime you love them and at other times.......

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We can all remember how much Trump liked to cite polls having him ahead of his other GOP candidates; however, we will NOT hear Trump citing the latest polls.....that "love affair" may be over. Trump's has only TWO possible ways to regain some momentum:

1. Do extremely well in the upcoming debates and
2. Keep his mouth shut for the next 2 months (highly unlikely)

Currently, Trump is down 17 points to Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. Down 11 in Pennsylvania. Down six in Michigan. And national polling is no better. A Fox News survey out Wednesday night had Trump down 10 to Clinton. That's consistent with the post-conventions landscape in lots of polls released over the past five days.

imrs.php

Once Trump started to nose dive in the polls he turned on his mic and said "National Polls dont matter anymore"

LOL...Reacting like a guy who was just turned down "I didnt like you anyway"

We can all remember how much Trump liked to cite polls having him ahead of his other GOP candidates; however, we will NOT hear Trump citing the latest polls.....that "love affair" may be over. Trump's has only TWO possible ways to regain some momentum:

1. Do extremely well in the upcoming debates and
2. Keep his mouth shut for the next 2 months (highly unlikely)

Currently, Trump is down 17 points to Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire. Down 11 in Pennsylvania. Down six in Michigan. And national polling is no better. A Fox News survey out Wednesday night had Trump down 10 to Clinton. That's consistent with the post-conventions landscape in lots of polls released over the past five days.

imrs.php

I don't see #1 or #2 happening.

There is a conspiracy among Democrats, Republicans, and Independents to make Donald Trump to appear to be a stumbling buffoon and all around jerk and fool and Trump is leading the charge.

Like the Brits. 73% polled were for staying in the EU right up to the minute 73% voted to leave the EU.
No one has polled We, the People, in America yet. The state run media wants you to believe it is a done deal for Hitlery.
I'm not convinced.
Hitlery has a problem filling up a Starbucks with supporters. Trump can't find a place big enough to fit all of his supporter in.
The rig is up and running.

• Banned
Hitlery has a problem filling up a Starbucks with supporters. Trump can't find a place big enough to fit all of his supporter in.

.....and that, my right wing friend, is the "sirens' song" that has dulled your senses.....Without doubt, Trump can fill up a venue with 8 thousand acolytes, in the same way that millions watched his reality show....entertaining, waiting for the gestures, the insults, the gaffes, the bravado, the possible "get him out of here" or "I'd like to punch him in the face" ......quips that will inevitably elicit the cheers, etc.

However, in the quiet and sanity of one's own mind when responding to a pollster, the picture for Trump isn't as rosy and even less so in early Nov.

The only pole I need is an old Ax handle to bust up leftist packs when they come a knockin' looky yonder......whack!

You know what else gets a lot of viewers? Car accidents

Yeah, but how many pull off the side of the road and stand there for hours and hour to get a glimpse?
Trump is not a suave politician. He is a businessman. He'll make mistakes. But Hillary is evil, and has the same mentality that Obama has. Disperse everything we have til we are nothing. At which point we will gladly accept any bone the UN feels like throwing us.
Trump is American. Hillary is Black Muslim Asian fluid at the moment.

the question that has yet to be answered is if this is the new normal or if it's just a bounce.

if the numbers look the same in two weeks trump has a real problem. not that he's not in trouble now, but this could level out again

my suspicion is he will not be able to keep from screwing up long enough for the gap to close. as it looks worse and worse for him he will lash out more and more

But Hillary is evil, and has the same mentality that Obama has.

Thanks for reminding us......
Obama currently has a 55% approval rating; one of the highest number from any TWO-year term president in the last 6 months of his tenure.
While you're busy hiding under your bed dreading the doom scenario, smarter Americans are enjoying life and thanking the "greatness" of the U.S. for that good life.

Last edited:
Ah, such an erudite intelliistgent response. LOL

yes, NumNuts is a finalist in the "Shakespearian love sonnets" contest...
First prize is a brand new starched, white robe and hood.

my suspicion is he will not be able to keep from screwing up long enough for the gap to close. as it looks worse and worse for him he will lash out more and more

Given Trump's razor-thin skin, all that someone would have to bring up are the issues of his tax returns, Melania's immigration status or Trump U., and he'll go bat-shit crazy again.

Like the Brits. 73% polled were for staying in the EU right up to the minute 73% voted to leave the EU.
No one has polled We, the People, in America yet. The state run media wants you to believe it is a done deal for Hitlery.
I'm not convinced.

Do you have any clue what you are talking about? The Brexit polls showed a tightening race all the way to the end. While most thought that it would fail, the polls showed those against leaving as only having a very slight lead days before. You are definitely misinformed. The vote to leave was only 52-48. Where do you come up with 73%. Oh yea, your just a dope.

It was the bookies.
The bookmakers are also predicting the Brits will opt to stay in the union, with both Betfair and Ladbrokes putting a 73% probability of a "stay" vote.
No need to get nasty.

I don't think the polls are a good enough indicator of voting preference. I'll bet all of those people trying to cram into Trumps rallies haven't been polled.

Forum List

Back