AGW Disproven by Proving MWP Was Global?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by JimBowie1958, Mar 26, 2012.

1. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,473
  2. starcraftzzz

starcraftzzz Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    I see so according to you if a house burns down due to a lighting strike then ALL houses that burn down are burnt down by lightning strikes.
    So according to you if a person dies from a gun shot then ALL people die from gun shots.

3. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,473
    No, you're missing the point.

You think I am saying 'if A causes B, then all B is caused by A', which is a fallacy.

I am saying that since the argument for 'ONLY A causes B' is that no other cause for B exists, then observing an event B where A could not have caused it proves that B is not always caused by A.

In other words, I am not saying that ALL Global Warming is not human caused, I am saying that Global Warming CAN be caused by things other than human activity.

If you follow the subject a bit closer, you will find that the chief 'evidence' of the causal link between human activity and Global Warming has been circumstantial in that our recent times have been claimed to be uniquely warm, as depicted in the infamous fraud the 'hockey stick' chart.

The Midieval Warming Period was discounted as a local Europe only episode that was not global. We now know that the MWP was in fact global, disproving that there is anything unique today regarding the nature of the global warming around us.

4. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,281
    Globally, the estimated increase in temperature for the MWP was about 0.2 C. Already, the increase from AGW is 0.7 C.

5. starcraftzzz

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    I dont think it you said it in your first post, which anyone with a brain would find utterly retarded.

Yes and current global warming is caused by human activities, considered the fact that if you only included non human sources the earth should be at a cooling phase

6. JimBowie1958

JimBowie1958 Old Fogey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,473
    No, I did not, but I do find you to be utterly retarded and likely a troll as well for making shit up when the OP isonly three posts up, dumbass.

Based on what evidence? None that is holding up and a lot that is simply fraudulent.

BTW, fuck off.

7. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,281
  8. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,864
    There is not a single repeatable experiment that shows a how .01% change in atmosphere by increasing in CO2 does ANY much less all of the things it's alleged.

There is not a single coherent explanation as to how CO2 is both leaving the ocean in a "Feedback Loop" and entering the ocean causing it to turn "acidic"

There is not a shred of real science behind AGW

9. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,281
    Sure, just because the physicists have been saying differant for a century and a half, doesn't mean that Frankie Boy, the new Einstein, has not produced new physical evidence falsifying what has been known for a century and a half.

Tell us, Franky Boy, where are you new theories and discoveries going to be posted?

10. starcraftzzz

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120
    I dont think it you said it in your first post, which anyone with a brain would find utterly retarded.--------------------
    No, I did not, but I do find you to be utterly retarded and likely a troll as well for making shit up when the OP isonly three posts up, dumbass.[/quote]
    "Is this finally proof we're NOT causing global warming? The whole of the Earth heated up in medieval times without human CO2 emissions,"
    Jesus learn to read plz.

Solar activity & climate: is the sun causing global warming?
    ^The suns total irradiance is decreasing, meaning if the sun were the only variable the earth should be getting colder, but instead the earth is getting warmer.
    Global Volcanism Program | Frequently Asked Questions | Has volcanic activity been increasing?
    ^Current Volcano trends if they were the only variable would have the earth cooling
    Earth is twice as dusty as in 19th century, research shows
    ^Dust in the atmosphere has increased by 100% over the last century.
    Dust is mostly a natural aerosol. Dust reflects sunrays away from the earth meaning that the increased dust is cooling the earth.

And yes I do realize your response will be "nope reality is fraudulent fuck off"