Agu

Solar world just hired the 1000th worker in Hillsboro for their 500 mw annual production plant there.

A battery company in Germany just drove an EV 372 miles on one charge at 55 mph, had 18% of the capacity left, had both the lights and the heater on for the whole trip, and recharged the batteries in 6 minutes.

Here in Oregon, we just finished one 500 mw wind farm, and now have an 850 mw farm financed, permitted, and construction starts as we post.

First Solar of the USA inked a contract with China this year to build a 2 gw plant there.

The Hubbert Peak spells the end of cheap oil forever, and the alternatives are coming online now and will shortly be cost competative. For they are on a downward curve in cost, even as oil starts it's inevitable sharp upward curve.

All those shilling for the oil companies cannot change these facts.

Solar world just hired the 1000th worker in Hillsboro for their 500 mw annual production plant there.

A battery company in Germany just drove an EV 372 miles on one charge at 55 mph, had 18% of the capacity left, had both the lights and the heater on for the whole trip, and recharged the batteries in 6 minutes.

Here in Oregon, we just finished one 500 mw wind farm, and now have an 850 mw farm financed, permitted, and construction starts as we post.

First Solar of the USA inked a contract with China this year to build a 2 gw plant there.

The Hubbert Peak spells the end of cheap oil forever, and the alternatives are coming online now and will shortly be cost competative. For they are on a downward curve in cost, even as oil starts it's inevitable sharp upward curve.

Ahhh yes Invenergy LLC. The CEO and Pres Mike Polsky has been involved in energy for a long time. Calpine I believe was his first major gig and then he went to SkyGen Energy LLC.

The report below shows just how invested in the climate fraud he is. Many memebers of CCX are his friends and he is even associated with our dear Dr. Pechauri! Who knew! Oh say olfraud...I have a question for you...seeing's how anybody who is not a climatologist is not qualified (in your opinion) to speak on climatology matters how do you reconcile the fact that the head of the IPCC is a railroad engineer? Just wondering.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/relationship.asp?personId=1114741

Ahhh yes Invenergy LLC. The CEO and Pres Mike Polsky has been involved in energy for a long time. Calpine I believe was his first major gig and then he went to SkyGen Energy LLC.

The report below shows just how invested in the climate fraud he is. Many memebers of CCX are his friends and he is even associated with our dear Dr. Pechauri! Who knew! Oh say olfraud...I have a question for you...seeing's how anybody who is not a climatologist is not qualified (in your opinion) to speak on climatology matters how do you reconcile the fact that the head of the IPCC is a railroad engineer? Just wondering.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/relationship.asp?personId=1114741

Lordy, lordy. Walleyes, you just continue to make up lies. No, Pachauri was never a railroad engineer. He was among those that were picked for special education in Mechanical Engineering. He was judged bright enough that he finished his education in the US, getting an MS in Industrial Engineering from North Carolina. And a joint Phd in engineering and economics.

Although he was never a railroad engineer, had he been at some point in his life, I fail to see how that would have been an objection to his later credentials. And he has some pretty impressive ones.

Just as your lies concerning the present President of the AGU don't fly, these lies concerning Dr. Pachauri will not either. And they expose the depths that you are willing to go to vilify the names of good men for you political agenda. Really, Walleyes, your version of ethics are quite disgusting.

Rajendra K. Pachauri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Background
Pachauri was born in Nainital, India. He was educated at La Martiniere College in Lucknow[4] and at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Jamalpur, Bihar. He belongs to the Special Class Railway Apprentices, 1958 Batch, an elite scheme which heralded the beginning of mechanical engineering education in India.[citation needed]. He began his career with the Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi. Pachauri was awarded an MS degree in Industrial Engineering from North Carolina State University, Raleigh, in 1972, as well as a joint Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Economics in 1974.[5]

Caithness Energy for the 845 mw windfarm in Oregon, Walleyes.

whatever......you write a check for that 18th century technology..........

Windmills!!! LMAO.......try windmills in my neck of the woods. Couldnt light my local town s0n...............when you ive in the middle of nowhere, fcukking windmills are an awesome option.

Just dont ask a New Yorker to pay or them asshole..............we like coal out here. Oregon is laughable..........can you even see any lights from a satellite in Oregon except for Portland? I think not...........

Heres a satellite photo of Oregon..........check this shit out. Of course an envioronmental k00k from Oregon thinks windmills are the answer...........90% of the fcukking state is as dark as a black hole.:fu::fu::funnyface::boobies:

20071001_062139_light_GALLERY.jpg

stupid meathead................

Last edited:

Lordy, lordy. Walleyes, you just continue to make up lies. No, Pachauri was never a railroad engineer. He was among those that were picked for special education in Mechanical Engineering. He was judged bright enough that he finished his education in the US, getting an MS in Industrial Engineering from North Carolina. And a joint Phd in engineering and economics.

Although he was never a railroad engineer, had he been at some point in his life, I fail to see how that would have been an objection to his later credentials. And he has some pretty impressive ones.

Just as your lies concerning the present President of the AGU don't fly, these lies concerning Dr. Pachauri will not either. And they expose the depths that you are willing to go to vilify the names of good men for you political agenda. Really, Walleyes, your version of ethics are quite disgusting.

Background
Pachauri was born in Nainital, India. He was educated at La Martiniere College in Lucknow[4] and at the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Jamalpur, Bihar. He belongs to the Special Class Railway Apprentices, 1958 Batch, an elite scheme which heralded the beginning of mechanical engineering education in India.[citation needed]. He began his career with the Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi. Pachauri was awarded an MS degree in Industrial Engineering from North Carolina State University, Raleigh, in 1972, as well as a joint Ph.D. in Industrial Engineering and Economics in 1974.[5]

Thank you for verifying what I said there olfraud! Got his start at the Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi. Where exactly did I lie?

Background

Thank you for verifying what I said there olfraud! Got his start at the Diesel Locomotive Works in Varanasi. Where exactly did I lie?

He was not a railroad engineer, he was a mechanical engineer at that facility. But again, had he been a railroad engineer at some point in his life, in what way would that be held against him as he had continued his education to the point of a double Phd. Perhaps you believe that having once split rails for a living is reason to disregard all of A. Lincoln's later acheivements?

Again, your version of ethics is really dismal. Lying and vilifying good mens names for your shitty political agenda is sick.

Caithness Energy for the 845 mw windfarm in Oregon, Walleyes.

whatever......you write a check for that 18th century technology..........

Windmills!!! LMAO.......try windmills in my neck of the woods. Couldnt light my local town s0n...............when you ive in the middle of nowhere, fcukking windmills are an awesome option.

Just dont ask a New Yorker to pay or them asshole..............we like coal out here. Oregon is laughable..........can you even see any lights from a satellite in Oregon except for Portland? I think not...........

Heres a satellite photo of Oregon..........check this shit out. Of course an envioronmental k00k from Oregon thinks windmills are the answer...........90% of the fcukking state is as dark as a black hole.:fu::fu::funnyface::boobies:

20071001_062139_light_GALLERY.jpg

stupid meathead................

Flight For Freedom 2011

2001 Blog Archive - In Their Own Words
"As we go through a healing process, both as a nation and as individuals, it is important that we not let our lives be unduly altered by the events of September 11. It is important that we go back to work, travel on planes, visit New York and Washington DC. When I read the newspaper story about the 'Flight to Freedom' and the overwhelming response of Oregonians I was filled with pride, and not in the least bit surprised. Oregonians have hearts as big as the Pacific Northwest. I commend the organizers and participants of "Flight to Freedom" and hope their sterling example is followed by the rest of the country. And to the delegation I say: See you in New York!"-J.A., Arlington, VA

I definitely believe that the global climate is changing rapidly.

I do NOT, however, support the CAP AND TRADE proposals.

If enacted that is going to be the biggest boomdoggle in American history.

Consider what it really is...

Its GIVING indulgences to the biggest pollutors on earth so they can, if they choose, sell them to other environmental sinners.

How many carbon credits to you suppose the AVERAGE AMERCIAN FAMILY are going to get?

I'm betting ZERO.

Meanwhile, the dirtiest industries that exist will be HANDED credits (read indulgences) to pollute, or to sell those indulgences so that others can pollute.

Now some of you probably think since the Dems proposed this dislogical response, this is an example of LIBERAL thinking.

I'm here to tell you that the word liberal or conservative has nothing to do with this proposed crime against humanity.

This is a GIFT (pretendiing to be a regulation) being given to industries that are responsible for pollution.

And YOU and I will be paying for that government sponsored largess that the so called "environmentalist community" (read fakers pretending to care about the environment) are granting THEIR MASTERS.

Last edited:

Background

He was not a railroad engineer, he was a mechanical engineer at that facility. But again, had he been a railroad engineer at some point in his life, in what way would that be held against him as he had continued his education to the point of a double Phd. Perhaps you believe that having once split rails for a living is reason to disregard all of A. Lincoln's later acheivements?

Again, your version of ethics is really dismal. Lying and vilifying good mens names for your shitty political agenda is sick.

No, my ethics are fine. I am mocking you and your groups assertions that anyone who is not a climatologist is not qualified to speak on matters of the climate...kind of like the druids don't you think? Only a "special" representative of the "faith" may speak for the people. It's you who has the ethical issues not me olfraud:lol:

You clowns whine and snivel whenever some scientist who is not a climatologist raises a valid question about the "science" yet the leader of the faith is a non climatologist. I was just wondering how that conforms to your ideals. I have never once vilified Pechauri. I have certainly questioned his financial dealings and how he personally benefits from the laws and rules that the UN passes under his direction, but that is in no way vilifying him.

Character assassination is the purview of the alarmists so I will leave that particular tactic to you and yours. You need every little advantage you can muster.

More answers

The Scientific Guide to Global Warming Skepticism

The Scientific Guide to Global Warming Skepticism
Scientific skepticism is healthy. In fact, science by its very nature is skeptical. Genuine skepticism means considering the full body of evidence before coming to a conclusion. However, when you take a close look at arguments expressing climate ‘skepticism’, what you often observe is cherry picking of pieces of evidence while rejecting any data that don’t fit the desired picture.
Actually that is partially how the debunked infamous hockey schtick was created. Cherry picking data.

Looks like the hockey team over at RealClimate has got alot of people brainwashed.

Last edited:

Background

Okay. So what makes an industrial engineer and economist qualified?

Bear in mind the absolute and utter fact that had he been a skeptic, you would be attacking those same degrees. You know it. I know it. Don't pretend otherwise.

Bear in mind the absolute and utter fact that had he been a skeptic, you would be attacking those same degrees. You know it. I know it. Don't pretend otherwise.

Oh, don't go there Dave. olfraud would never be such a blatant hypocrite.:lol:

Oh, don't go there Dave. olfraud would never be such a blatant hypocrite.:lol:
Who, Old "I Agree With Anyone As Long As They Reinforce My Delusions" Rocks? :lol:

LOL. Well, fellows, I have shown what the overwhelming consensus is in the scientific community is stating. You fellows have shown what Watts, Limpballs, and like idiots are flaping yap about with no scientific backing at all.

LOL. Well, fellows, I have shown what the overwhelming consensus is in the scientific community is stating. You fellows have shown what Watts, Limpballs, and like idiots are flaping yap about with no scientific backing at all.

Answer the question.

Their consensus 30 years ago was the world was going to enter a new ice age. They were wrong then, what makes you think they have it right this time? These crooks are no better than ostriches.

LOL. Well, fellows, I have shown what the overwhelming consensus is in the scientific community is stating.
Or more likely, you are deluding yourself into thinking that because you don't have the mental fortitude to avoid being brainwashed by the Global Warming Cult.

Where have you shown this "overwhelming consensus"??????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back