Aggressive Migrants in Calais Hijacking Trucks Bound For U.K.

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey
Mobs of Muslim migrants in France, determined to make their way into the U.K., are roadblocking the highway leading from Calais to the Channel-crossing tunnel attempting to enter England by forcibly boarding commercial trucks. This has been going on for several days and so far I haven't read or heard a thing about preventive action by authorities on either side or by private commercial interests.

Muslim Illegal Aliens In France HighJack Trucks For Transport To England – WATCH

What happened to the men in europe? The cowards women are being gang raped, killed and so are some men.

There has to be some form of evil trance in the air the that only affects western men.

Actually throwing things at the trucks and hitting them with large sticks. Theres no England anymore for sure. Same thing about to happen here.

Actually throwing things at the trucks and hitting them with large sticks.
In a video I saw on the RT news channel these hijackers were positioning burning roadblocks. They had stopped a few trucks and had beaten the hell out of one driver. Still, no response from authorities or the private sector.

Theres no England anymore for sure. Same thing about to happen here.
That's what I'm concerned about. The aggression of these Muslims is increasing and instead of nipping it in the budding stage it's being ignored.

All that is needed is one truck containing two dozen armed goons and a dozen vicious attack dogs and that will be the end of this hijacking nonsense. My question is, what the hell are they waiting for?

I've been aking myself this question for years. What in the hell are my countrymen waiting for. They have decieved both the blacks and whites who are losing their nation one apathetic silent moment at a time.

NOT calling for violence of course, just get out and protest.

I just come on and vent till weather cols enough to work.

If you notice who is targeted here, its ranchers, bikers, white churches like Waco and the Mormans [ not sure either were doing what they were accused of ]. Yet who is doing all the crime?

Forum List

Back