What Is Happening To Europe?

Liberalism is a disease. It affects your ability to think rationally, makes you do stupid things like letting terrorists invade your country.

Liberalism is just fine. Unfortunately, it is just very rare these days. Multiculturalism is a disease, certainly, but if you really examine the precepts of Multiculturalism, there is really nothing at all liberal about it.

Anybody who is an actual liberal would be the first to speak out against Islamism rather than defending it as reflexively as they do.

Liberalism is a disease. It affects your ability to think rationally, makes you do stupid things like letting terrorists invade your country.

Liberalism is just fine. Unfortunately, it is just very rare these days. Multiculturalism is a disease, certainly, but if you really examine the precepts of Multiculturalism, there is really nothing at all liberal about it.

Anybody who is an actual liberal would be the first to speak out against Islamism rather than defending it as reflexively as they do.
Liberals have always sided with our enemies, even when it's against their own interests. They're stupid.

No one told me; I can see for myself that the English built a razor wire fence in France to stop refugees and they are taking none.
And why should they not take steps to preserve their culture and prevent their physical nation from being overrun by Muslim savages -- one of whom already has demonstrated their holy inclinations by beheading a young English soldier on the street in broad daylight? And that is just one of the atrocious actions these uncivilized, ungrateful barbarians are capable of.

Last edited:
It is insulting to call for the death of the German Chancellor. Killing people for their politics also happens to be against the law in the European Union.
And look what's happening to the European nations. Would you call what Merkel's actions have caused in Germany, alone, a bit more than "insulting?" She has invited an actual invasion into the nation that trusted her.

The streets of some major European countries are no longer safe for their native citizens -- and your kind of thinking is the very reason these things are happening!
Look on the bright side, these crazed euro nations are the canary in the coal mind.

Young men who are being pressed into joining the murderous Syrian military or fanatic rebels have an excellent case for claiming asylum.
First, there is no way to confirm each individual claim of such recruitment and that fact alone disqualifies those who cannot be properly vetted. It is dangerously counterproductive to ignore the need for such affirmation.

As for those who join the Syrian military or some terrorist organization, better we kill them over there than have them oppressing our citizens on the streets of our cities or engaging in terrorist activities.

Ethical people in Greece, Italy, Germany, Sweden, and other European states do respect international law.
And look at the price these "ethical" fools are paying. You can bet your paycheck they all are now wishing they hadn't been so "ethical." If International Law demands that we sacrifice the quality of our societies and the safety of our citizens, then I say to hell with International Law!

Again, I remind you, International Law does not require any nation to accept asylum-seekers without verifying their actual need. In the example of these Muslim refugees no such verification has been done. These people are just lining up and streaming in. So would you like to guess how many of them are trained and committed ISIS terrorists?

No one told me; I can see for myself that the English built a razor wire fence in France to stop refugees and they are taking none.
And why should they not take steps to preserve their culture and prevent their physical nation from being overrun by Muslim savages -- one of whom already has demonstrated their holy inclinations by beheading a young English soldier on the street in broad daylight? And that is just one of the atrocious actions these uncivilized, ungrateful barbarians are capable of.
The soldier was murdered by an Englishman.

Young men who are being pressed into joining the murderous Syrian military or fanatic rebels have an excellent case for claiming asylum.
First, there is no way to confirm each individual claim of such recruitment and that fact alone disqualifies those who cannot be properly vetted. It is dangerously counterproductive to ignore the need for such affirmation.

As for those who join the Syrian military or some terrorist organization, better we kill them over there than have them oppressing our citizens on the streets of our cities or engaging in terrorist activities.
It is against international law to send refugees back to countries from which they are in flight to save their lives.

It appears to be under a subtle form of siege which, when fully developed, will surely affect us here in the U.S.

In Germany, I recently heard that "Angela Merkel's popularity is shrinking." "Popularity?" -- "Shrinking?" I would think by now she would be, and should be, hiding from a lynch mob! What is wrong with the German people? That woman deserves to be hanged for what she's done to her country -- but they are talking about her "diminished popularity." ...
It is insulting to call for the death of the German Chancellor. Killing people for their politics also happens to be against the law in the European Union.

But it's okay when merkel does it....

And look what's happening to the European nations. Would you call what Merkel's actions have caused in Germany, alone, a bit more than "insulting?" She has invited an actual invasion into the nation that trusted her.

The streets of some major European countries are no longer safe for their native citizens -- and your kind of thinking is the very reason these things are happening!
Because of war in the Middle East and despotic rule in the Horn of Africa, refugees have been making their way to the security of the European Union. Angela Merkel knows that international law requires that refugees be given asylum, Germany, Greece, Italy and Sweden have been taking more than their fair share of these refugees while other, notably former Communist countries in eastern Europe as well as England have not been so welcoming and bring shame on their people.

There's no shame if the countries that share the same or similar cultures of these guys can't take them in. Refugees going into these other european countries are creating their own Enclaves and dont assimilate well, they resent the culture of their host nation. Would be better to take these guys into Saudi Arabia or Turkey, maybe Jordan. There's no reason for them to go to europe. Europeans could provide other assistance instead, clothing, shelter, food and medicine, even doctors, it would be much cheaper than breaking their countries in half just to keep the UN happy
Jordan has already taken millions of refugees. The Jordanians are doing their best. The Saud family run an absolute monarchy. Their country is a hotbed of Suni totalitarianism. The will not honor international law on refugees. Turkey has taken millions of refugees also, way more than their share. It is a mistake for host countries to allow enclaves to exist for the sake of some notion of multiculturalism but the task of assimilating refugees is made more difficult when European member states will not lift a finger to help develop and practice a system of accepting a fair quota.

Fuckem....they can all drop dead as far as i'm concerned.

It is against international law to send refugees back to countries from which they are in flight to save their lives.

Who cares?

Forum List

Back