*Again Why Should I Care About LBGTQ Folks?*

Sorry bout that,

1. First I care about what's right, and what's just.
ok.

2. I want to care about homo's but there is no reason too.

Why? They are like any other people.

3. I've asked multiple times that someone give me a reason to care.
4. Can you do it varmint?
I can’t give an answer, that would have come from you. Are talking about them in terms of rights or what?

Every human deserves to be treated courteously and to have their rights protected. That would be one reason to care because beyond a group label, they are individuals.

Other than that…who cares whether you care?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So you believe God is ok with the LGBTQ folks?
2. Oh this ought to be good to see how he tries to wiggle out of this one.
3. Its going to take a Houdini to escape this one.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Perhaps you missed the point...

‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’” (Matthew 25:40).
Talk to God about your sins

Perhaps you missed the point...

‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’” (Matthew 25:40).
Talk to God about your sins

Jesus would never have objected to taking a bottle of booze from an alcoholic.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
Jesus cured the afflicted, he just didn’t turn his back on their needs like you do.

It’s about like treating alchoholism buy giving the drunk Jack Danials
Apparently the commands of your own beliefs aren't enough to overcome your bigotry.

Apparently the commands of your own beliefs aren't enough to overcome your bigotry.

I don’t think they should be mistreated, but instead, treated. The left wants their actions condoned and treated as normal instead of actually addressing and admitting that they have an actual problem.

Believe me, you care. You just hate us and want us forced into the closet.
Are you a penis whacker?

A real life Corporal Klinger?

Given the trans fear of being discriminated against I’m surprised to see you admit it

I have no bigotry. No one with immutable traits should should face discrimination. But those that make themselves disgusting by they’re own choice, bring it upon themselves.

Huge difference

I don’t think they should be mistreated, but instead, treated. The left wants their actions condoned and treated as normal instead of actually addressing and admitting that they have an actual problem.

There is nothing to address when it comes to gay people, they are who they are. They are as normal as you and I

Nope, they most definitely are not.

Sure they are, your hatred of all things different than you does not change that.

I know a large number of gay people, they are just like you and me and just trying to make the best lives for themselves. The only difference is who they are physically attracted to.

Sure they are, your hatred of all things different than you does not change that.

I know a large number of gay people, they are just like you and me and just trying to make the best lives for themselves. The only difference is who they are physically attracted to.

They may indeed be just like you, probably because you’re gay, but they are neither normal, nor just like me.

They may indeed be just like you, probably because you’re gay, but they are neither normal, nor just like me.

I am not gay, been married to the same woman for more than 30 years.

And yes, other than their sexual attraction they are just like you.

But you hatred will never allow you to see that.

Normal?

So what's outside of what you consider "normal" requires "treatment?"

Why not just treat them as you want to be treated?

I have no bigotry. No one with immutable traits should should face discrimination. But those that make themselves disgusting by they’re own choice, bring it upon themselves.

Huge difference
Bring what on?

Are you saying that seeing a trans person "FORCES" you to violate the commands of your religion?

Sorry bout that,

1. Please explain?
2. I'm having a hard time understanding this.
3. If I don't care does that make me a bad human?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Their mental state of mind greatly reduces their health.

Forum List

Back