Again the CBO says the stim pack worked

Do you think any program this size will have these types of problems in reporting the numbers exactly?

There are documented jobs in this program even if there was calulating errors.

Did you report any on the side of undercount?

Yes it was too long in tax cuts and too small in real stimulus

Let me see if I understand your position here.

Even though it was completely fucked up, not the bill Obama wanted, looked more like something Bush would have done, and couldn't possibly have worked the way it was projected to, it is a success because the government says so, and anyone who thinks the government lies is stupid.

Did I miss anything?

Do you think any program this size will have these types of problems in reporting the numbers exactly?

There are documented jobs in this program even if there was calulating errors.

Did you report any on the side of undercount?

I didn't report anything.

The point TM is making is that you'll never admit to any success in the stim pack because it came from Obama/liberals. You can't even be objective enough to give in, even a little, despite there having to be some benefit from the damn thing.

I've long since stopped expecting the rabid posters on USMB to be anything even approaching objective. At all. Ever.

Even though it was completely fucked up, not the bill Obama wanted, looked more like something Bush would have done, and couldn't possibly have worked the way it was projected to, it is a success because the government says so, and anyone who thinks the government lies is stupid.

Did I miss anything?

you missed the truth.

where did anyone let alone me say it was completely fucked up?

The projections were made on a different bill NOT the one that passed.

Now will you keep lying about the facts?

The point TM is making is that you'll never admit to any success in the stim pack because it came from Obama/liberals. You can't even be objective enough to give in, even a little, despite there having to be some benefit from the damn thing.

I've long since stopped expecting the rabid posters on USMB to be anything even approaching objective. At all. Ever.

True but their lies can not just be allowed to stand without someone pointing out they are lies.

It won't be long now. When, the only question that will matter is "Am I better off now than I was four years ago?"

Wonder what the unemployed are gonna answer? Doyathink?

You didn't answer the questions:

Yes unemployment is 9.1% (11.2%), what would it have been without the stimulus? Or are you arguing that a stimulus was needed and President Obama's was just too small?

Your question has been answered directly several times in different threads. What will you get out of this answer here that you didnt get in the other places?

I haven't placed this question in several different threads. If you don't want to answer the question, then move along.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/170030-obama-stimulus-is-failed-23.html

So what answer will satisfy you since you have rejected the same answer many times? Or do you think merely asking the same question over and over validates it?

It won't be long now. When, the only question that will matter is "Am I better off now than I was four years ago?"

and what will you do when the corps start hiring soon because it will be the only way they can increase their profits?

If you have some legitimate type of proof feel free to present it. I have dug into the numbers the CBO uses, the raw data, the comments form the CBO about there scoring, and looked at what happened to the unemployment rate in the real world, and determined it is a failure because it did not come close to doing what it said it would do. The reason for that is actually rather simple, the only shovel ready jobs that exist in the world that gets federal funds were funded years ago. It takes years to go through the grant application, environmental impact statements, and approval process that is required before any federal money can be spent, and any actually affect of the ARA will not be felt for years.

If you actually want anyone to believe your signature you will have to stop assuming everyone that disagrees with you is a partisan hack. You will also have to stop defending Truthmatters, because she is the biggest hack on this board.

Accept facts and quit using lies to defend your historically failed ideas.

if they are as good as you claim you dont need to lie to build them up.

Did I miss anything?

you missed the truth.

where did anyone let alone me say it was completely fucked up?

The projections were made on a different bill NOT the one that passed.

Now will you keep lying about the facts?

Did you not say that it contained more tax cuts than actual stimulus? Does that not mean you think it was completely fucked up?

I was not quoting you, I was summing up your position. I am not the one that is lying about anything.

Your question has been answered directly several times in different threads. What will you get out of this answer here that you didnt get in the other places?

I haven't placed this question in several different threads. If you don't want to answer the question, then move along.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/170030-obama-stimulus-is-failed-23.html

So what answer will satisfy you since you have rejected the same answer many times? Or do you think merely asking the same question over and over validates it?

You are a joke. Of the 370 posts on the thread you linked I posted just once. I asked: "would the UE be lower without the stimulus"?

Are you delusional?

Did I miss anything?
You left out, "Neener neener!!", but pretty close. :thup:

Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

I am. I'm happier, healthier and wealthier.

Forum List

Back