Again, thanks Obama and Libs for this continuing legacy

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
White College Girl Severely Beaten For Fun by Black Teen Mob in Philly

Sure don't remember things like this happening in the 80s and 90s or even when BOOSH was president.
But these things have all ramped up to a sickening level during the time of "enlightenment" aka the last
8 years with Obama and his supporting news media.
Their infection is ruining our youth, making them feel empowered to do this shit because they feel left out
and picked on by society when in reality they are being force fed a bunch of crap. Thanks Obama and your justice department

Sure don't remember things like this happening in the 80s and 90s or even when BOOSH was president.
But these things have all ramped up to a sickening level during the time of "enlightenment" aka the last
Their infection is ruining our youth, making them feel empowered to do this shit because they feel left out
and picked on by society when in reality they are being force fed a bunch of crap. Thanks Obama and your justice department
Youre welcome. They happened in the 70's and 80's. We beat the crap out of every white person in our school after Roots was aired. Most likely your innocent little flower said something to deserve her getting beat up. Until I hear all the details thats what I'm going with.

So where's the outrage people? No one cares about mobs of racists attacking people? No, you WOULD care, if the attackers were white. White victims get nothing but silence.

Want to fix the rampant racism in the black community? Let's start by handing down 20 year minimum sentences for ANY mob related violence. That goes for kids too. Lock those little dirt bags up. Your life is OVER, just like that.

They happened in the 70's and 80's. We beat the crap out of every white person in our school after Roots was aired. Most likely your innocent little flower said something to deserve her getting beat up.
Just shut up Cave Chimp.

Youre welcome. They happened in the 70's and 80's. We beat the crap out of every white person in our school after Roots was aired. Most likely your innocent little flower said something to deserve her getting beat up. Until I hear all the details thats what I'm going with.

That explains why the cops must have harrassed you dumb ass, for what was going on in your school. So you were easily infected by hate when you watched roots.... thankfully YOU represent the minority of black people in this country, but the infection has started again unfortunantly by those who hate.

No, I'm sure the girl didnt say a damn thing and you know it as well. Just as the kids you beat up after you watched Roots, didnt say anything to you. She didnt deserve to be stomped by a group of 30 people. If you think so?? then your a little bitch

So where's the outrage people? No one cares about mobs of racists attacking people? No, you WOULD care, if the attackers were white. White victims get nothing but silence.

Want to fix the rampant racism in the black community? Let's start by handing down 20 year minimum sentences for ANY mob related violence. That goes for kids too. Lock those little dirt bags up. Your life is OVER, just like that.

If the attackers were white , Obama would be on an airplane tomorrow for the photo op in the hospital

That explains why the cops must have harrassed you dumb ass, for what was going on in your school. So you were easily infected by hate when you watched roots.... thankfully YOU represent the minority of black people in this country, but the infection has started again unfortunantly by those who hate.

No, I'm sure the girl didnt say a damn thing and you know it as well. Just as the kids you beat up after you watched Roots, didnt say anything to you. She didnt deserve to be stomped by a group of 30 people. If you think so?? then your a little bitch
Nope. The white cops harrassed me when I was walking to school or coming home. The few white boys never told anyone about getting beat up. I was infected with hate by the white cops and other white people.

I'm sure the girl said something. She wouldnt have gotten curb stomped if she hadnt. There were other white people there. Since I'm sure she said something she deserved worse.

Nope. The white cops harrassed me when I was walking to school or coming home. The few white boys never told anyone about getting beat up. I was infected with hate by the white cops and other white people.

I'm sure the girl said something. She wouldnt have gotten curb stomped if she hadnt. There were other white people there. Since I'm sure she said something she deserved worse.

Thanks for your opinion

Thanks for your opinion

Youre welcome. So can you explain how Obama had something to do with Roots getting white peoples ass kicked?

'Groups of between 20 and 100 young people roved the university campus in northern Philadelphia for nearly two hours from 8pm and picked on people at random.

Six students were injured and a university police officer who was knocked to the ground. A police horse was punched in the face by a 15-year-old boy.'

Obviously the police horse was talking smack as well right? It was a night of fun for those kids, they were roaming the campus looking for people to beat. But, thanks for admitting this is acceptable behavior for you. Personally, I teach my kids to have compassion and treat people as you would want to also be treated. You teach your kids to stomp people?

Thanks for your opinion

Youre welcome. So can you explain how Obama had something to do with Roots getting white peoples ass kicked?

You know its the way the news media has pushed every white vs black story ever since Trevon Martin. It's almost as though it was done purposely to make people hate each other. When White America failed to find fat boy guilty of 1st degree murder, according to the news media, it was a war on blacks. Hasn't let up since and Obamas justice department has supported that narrative.

No you didn't.

It took a black teen mob to beat up one little white girl? This is why I don't cry when black teens are shot.

It took a black teen mob to beat up one little white girl? This is why I don't cry when black teens are shot.

Not everyday, but quite often in my interactions, I'm actually quite optimistic about relations between races. I still think these losers represent a minority of black people in America. But I'm more concerned about what this new group of college aged kids are being taught when I see a story like that one. We're learning to segregate all over again

Thanks for your opinion

You know its the way the news media has pushed every white vs black story ever since Trevon Martin. It's almost as though it was done purposely to make people hate each other. When White America failed to find fat boy guilty of 1st degree murder, according to the news media, it was a war on blacks. Hasn't let up since and Obamas justice department has supported that narrative.
You think Trayvon Martin was the first? You just betrayed your ignorance. He was another in a long list of Black people killed where the white system showed its disregard for Black life. You whites wanted this so stop whining.

Thanks for your opinion

You think Trayvon Martin was the first? You just betrayed your ignorance. He was another in a long list of Black people killed where the white system showed its disregard for Black life. You whites wanted this so stop whining.

I dont call it whining when it takes 30 guys to stomp on one little girl. If some people hadn't stopped them they would have killed her or crippled her. And yes, this shit wasn't happening when Bush was president, it only started happening during the reign of the guy who was supposed to bring people together. His Justice department had direct involvement in Crowds getting worked up to riot as did the news media. Of course afterwards we found out the facts were different then portrayed.
Are the police sometimes to militarized? should some of their their training procedures be under question? maybe so, but a lot of whites get shot while unarmed as well but those stories don't advance the needs of the leftists.

Thanks for your opinion

I dont call it whining when it takes 30 guys to stomp on one little girl. If some people hadn't stopped them they would have killed her or crippled her. And yes, this shit wasn't happening when Bush was president, it only started happening during the reign of the guy who was supposed to bring people together. His Justice department had direct involvement in Crowds getting worked up to riot as did the news media. Of course afterwards we found out the facts were different then portrayed.
Are the police sometimes to militarized? should some of their their training procedures be under question? maybe so, but a lot of whites get shot while unarmed as well but those stories don't advance the needs of the leftists.
I remember a wise man once said its pure idiocy to expect to appeal to the moral nature of an oppressor. Whites want violence? They are going to get plenty of it until they get their act together.

Thanks for your opinion

I remember a wise man once said its pure idiocy to expect to appeal to the moral nature of an oppressor. Whites want violence? They are going to get plenty of it until they get their act together.

There you go, Obama must believe just as you do. So you want to keep telling people they are oppressed even after they are no longer oppressed. It's people's own actions that they want to ignore and put 100% of the blame on white society, that creates much of the problem. And the proof of that lies in the rate at which Blacks murder other blacks. I know that is a tiring statistic to hear on these boards but it's basically a marker. If they are doing that, then it also means that they are putting themselves in situations where they come into contact with law enforcement at a higher rate. And now in places where police have pulled back, crime has gone up, more lives lost.
No one oppressed Obama, he lived a very good life he became president. It should have been a success story, it should have been something to hold up, but instead he insists on rattling the chains, and therefore preventing other
black kids from being able to achieve the success he has. Why? cause his message fills their minds with anger instead of hope. Thats what I don't like about him. Sorry, thats my opinion, you don't agree with me, I get it. And as I see it, thats absolutely true.

There you go, Obama must believe just as you do. So you want to keep telling people they are oppressed even after they are no longer oppressed. It's people's own actions that they want to ignore and put 100% of the blame on white society, that creates much of the problem. And the proof of that lies in the rate at which Blacks murder other blacks. I know that is a tiring statistic to hear on these boards but it's basically a marker. If they are doing that, then it also means that they are putting themselves in situations where they come into contact with law enforcement at a higher rate. And now in places where police have pulled back, crime has gone up, more lives lost.
No one oppressed Obama, he lived a very good life he became president. It should have been a success story, it should have been something to hold up, but instead he insists on rattling the chains, and therefore preventing other
black kids from being able to achieve the success he has. Why? cause his message fills their minds with anger instead of hope. Thats what I don't like about him. Sorry, thats my opinion, you don't agree with me, I get it. And as I see it, thats absolutely true.
Youre white so of course you dont think Blacks are oppressed. Its part of your whiteness. Its your protection against cognitive dissonance. I dont blame whites like you for thinking Blacks arent oppressed. However, you have no credibility since you are from the group doing the oppressing. Being someone like Obama that made it through the oppression I have much more validity where it counts. Thats with my people. If I as a success story of getting out of the hood and doing so well for myself says there is oppression... then my people know it to be true.

Forum List

Back