After years of dealing with a lazy IT supervisor....

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
....he’s finally learning. :)

After telling him about a patient who kept getting a fast busy when she tried calling out, he fixed the problem and called me as requested. :)

It gets better.
He showed concern for a patient and is now making himself available on weekends. He also said he’s calling the switchboard supervisor so she knows. :)

This is a guy I’ve dealt with for years.
While he’s gone out of his way to make sure my phone is top notch, we’ve had a few encounters where I’ve had to fix his mistakes.

The one thing he said that stands out was the importance of looking out for our patients. That’s something I’ve spent years instilling in him.

I’m gonna guess he votes democrat. I say that because it’s taken years for him to start thinking the way I do.

Last edited:
This is the same guy who was behind the pissed off nursing director I once posted about. :)

Last edited:
....he’s finally learning. :)

After telling him about a patient who kept getting a fast busy when she tried calling out, he fixed the problem and called me as requested. :)

It gets better.
He showed concern for a patient and is now making himself available on weekends. He also said he’s calling the switchboard supervisor so she knows. :)

This is a guy I’ve dealt with for years.
While he’s gone out of his way to make sure my phone is top notch, we’ve had a few encounters where I’ve had to fix his mistakes.

The one thing he said that stands out was the importance of looking out for our patients. That’s something I’ve spent years instilling in him.

I’m gonna guess he votes democrat. I say that because it’s taken years for him to start thinking the way I do.

How tragic that you're so obsessed with political shit that you need to attach it to literally everything.

You have my pity.

Forum List

Back