After watching the two clown shows (debates) what odds do you give Trump for reelection?

What are Trumps odds of winning?

• 100%

• 90%

• 80%

• 70%

• 60%

• 50%

• 40%

• 30%

• 20%

• 10%

• I hate Trump so much I would vote for Ted Bundy if it ment a Trump loss

Results are only viewable after voting.
This is my profession.

So, show me how smart you are.
  • Why have yields on the 10-year Treasury collapsed by 40% in just seven months?
  • Why has the Fed signaled a willingness to DROP interest rates to deal with weakness?
  • Why was Trump angry at the Fed when they didn't DROP rates?
Tell me. And since talk radio doesn't cover this stuff, you'll need to come up with actual independent thoughts.

Go.

Actually talk radio covers just about anything and everything,(which is no longer true for television news btw) but the most popular aspect of it is the political opinions and news aspect, but of course you are not smart enough to realize that, like the vast majority of Democrats these days who are stupid enough to listen to fucking John Oliver the clueless Brit for some kind of wisdom on American matters(or watch the BBC, which is basically the same thing).

Anyway, on to your inane questions:

1. There are a whole host of reasons that mostly don't even have anything to do with Trump or even the federal government as a whole. You want this to be some damning evidence against Trump's presidency or against the positive expectations people have had on the economy since he was elected, but it just isn't there.
2. Better question is why has the Fed repeatedly raised rates since Trump has been in office if the economy is so bad off?
The Fed lowered the interest rates until they were zero and they stay at zero for the majority of Obama's presidency.
3. Because they have been raising them repeatedly, moron. They sure as fuck couldn't be dropping them if they were at the standard ZERO that they were at during most of Obama's presidency, now could they?
1. You don't even understand how Treasury yields reflect the bond market's take on the economy. It has nothing to do with the federal government. Strike One.
2. And now they're looking at dropping them. You avoided that obvious fact. Strike Two.
3. They don't have to drop rates simply because they've been raising them. They'd like raise them more for a buffer against recession, but now they may have to go in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. Strike Three.

This is pathetic. You guys are ignorant and arrogant about it. As I said yesterday, it's not funny.
1. You literally failed basic English right here by literally repeating what I said while claiming I didn't say it. That's two strikes and we aren't even on number 2 yet.
2. I countered your fact with a much more poignant one and you failed to realize that because you are both too stupid to understand or answer it and because you are a political hack. Strike three.
3. If you continuously raise rates you are going to destroy even 1920's America. Just because you want the economy to grow fast enough to invalidate continuous rate hikes doesn't mean that it is feasible to do so. The fed raised the rate multiple times before Trump's first year in office was over, that is never going to be sustainable no matter how fast your economy is growing and it will eventually destroy consumer confidence enough that a recession becomes a possibility no matter how great of shape the economy actually is in.

There, I have once again answered your idiotic questions better than most of your peers would. Go back to pretending that the "Obama money" illiterates who make up the vast vast bulk of your base and the vast vast majority of the consumers for left wing media know jack shit about ANY subject, much less economics.
Okay, thanks.
You are not fooling anyone by pretending that you have won, nor are you fooling anyone by pretending you have sensible positions that go against the extremes.

You are a typical Democrat through and through. A deranged psychopath shouting at the most humble and passive people to be more lenient when they merely voice their concerns while providing cover for the most ignorant, violent and overall lowest common denominator filth.
I'll be the judge and final word Mac WON

Now if you need more we're through If you don't know this despicable piece of human crap doesn't belong belong in our WH I certainly can't convince you and BTW he believes Putin when putin says there was no interference??? He is one fn sick pos
When did Putin say there was no interference? I would certain believe Putin before I would believe Comey or Brennan or Clapper or you.

Yeah we know. And you'd also believe a bloggerhead who posted wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin in December and called it the "Democratic convention" so we already know what your standards of veracity are --- nonexistent.
You'll be bringing that up for the next 10 years. You wouldn't have to do that if your agenda wasn't so absurd and irrational.

Actually talk radio covers just about anything and everything,(which is no longer true for television news btw) but the most popular aspect of it is the political opinions and news aspect, but of course you are not smart enough to realize that, like the vast majority of Democrats these days who are stupid enough to listen to fucking John Oliver the clueless Brit for some kind of wisdom on American matters(or watch the BBC, which is basically the same thing).

1. There are a whole host of reasons that mostly don't even have anything to do with Trump or even the federal government as a whole. You want this to be some damning evidence against Trump's presidency or against the positive expectations people have had on the economy since he was elected, but it just isn't there.
2. Better question is why has the Fed repeatedly raised rates since Trump has been in office if the economy is so bad off?
The Fed lowered the interest rates until they were zero and they stay at zero for the majority of Obama's presidency.
3. Because they have been raising them repeatedly, moron. They sure as fuck couldn't be dropping them if they were at the standard ZERO that they were at during most of Obama's presidency, now could they?
1. You don't even understand how Treasury yields reflect the bond market's take on the economy. It has nothing to do with the federal government. Strike One.
2. And now they're looking at dropping them. You avoided that obvious fact. Strike Two.
3. They don't have to drop rates simply because they've been raising them. They'd like raise them more for a buffer against recession, but now they may have to go in the OPPOSITE DIRECTION. Strike Three.

This is pathetic. You guys are ignorant and arrogant about it. As I said yesterday, it's not funny.
1. You literally failed basic English right here by literally repeating what I said while claiming I didn't say it. That's two strikes and we aren't even on number 2 yet.
2. I countered your fact with a much more poignant one and you failed to realize that because you are both too stupid to understand or answer it and because you are a political hack. Strike three.
3. If you continuously raise rates you are going to destroy even 1920's America. Just because you want the economy to grow fast enough to invalidate continuous rate hikes doesn't mean that it is feasible to do so. The fed raised the rate multiple times before Trump's first year in office was over, that is never going to be sustainable no matter how fast your economy is growing and it will eventually destroy consumer confidence enough that a recession becomes a possibility no matter how great of shape the economy actually is in.

There, I have once again answered your idiotic questions better than most of your peers would. Go back to pretending that the "Obama money" illiterates who make up the vast vast bulk of your base and the vast vast majority of the consumers for left wing media know jack shit about ANY subject, much less economics.
Okay, thanks.
You are not fooling anyone by pretending that you have won, nor are you fooling anyone by pretending you have sensible positions that go against the extremes.

You are a typical Democrat through and through. A deranged psychopath shouting at the most humble and passive people to be more lenient when they merely voice their concerns while providing cover for the most ignorant, violent and overall lowest common denominator filth.
You couldn't judge a one man man-scaping contest.

Biden came off as that 10 year old dunce sent to the corner of his 5fth grade homeroom

CNN poll: 54 percent say Trump will be reelected
The Hill

A majority of Americans believe President Trump will be reelected next year, according to a CNN poll released Wednesday. The survey, conducted by SSRS from May 28 to May 31, shows that 54 percent of respondents say Trump will win a second term in office, while 41 percent say he will be defeated in 2020.

The figures are a near reversal from a similar CNN poll conducted in March 2018, when 40 percent of respondents predicted he would be reelected and 54 percent said he wouldn't. The most recent poll shows Trump scoring his highest marks on his handling of the economy, with 52 percent approving and 70 percent saying the economy is in good shape.

Okay, thanks.

You couldn't judge a one man man-scaping contest.
Bet I could if I knew wtf it was

Okay, thanks.

Where is your "Obama money" moron?

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020

Only a pussy coward like Trump would BEG the goddamn Federal Reserve to lower interest rates when the economy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUGE, as Trump says.

If the economy is as GREAT as Trump claims, then there is absolutely NO REASON to lower interest rates.

Trump is such a whiny ass little chicken shit.

Chicken shit was those who voted for Hiliary, so ask yourself are you chicken shit or chicken salad . :21::21::21::21::21:.View attachment 266913

:lol: It's actually the other way 'round. But what you forgot to mention is that it's in the environment where the entire food supply consists of broccoli and dog turds and nothing else. Funny how you uh, "forgot" that.

Only a pussy coward like Trump would BEG the goddamn Federal Reserve to lower interest rates when the economy is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo YUGE, as Trump says.

If the economy is as GREAT as Trump claims, then there is absolutely NO REASON to lower interest rates.

The Federal Reserve uses the Philips Curve that only serves powerful interests.

"The facts notwithstanding, the Phillips Curve superstition persists. While the Phillips Curve has a certain surface plausibility, the main reason that the Phillips Curve hangs around is because it serves powerful interests, including those of the Federal Reserve itself."

The FED causes inflation.

The Great Federal Reserve Fallacy

Okay, thanks.

In the trump market and RE did bery bery well under the great Obama

Okay, thanks.

Yeah....sure.
That is why the fed had to keep interest rates at zero to even see a blip of economic growth under Obama.

Baring an economic collapse I dont see how anyone with a brain could vote for ANY of the buffoons we saw on stage the last couple days.

What say you?

about the same as last time. His victory was sealed by 3 states and less than 1% total of the votes in those states.

But he knows that an economic collapse would do him in, and that is why he is begging and threatening the Fed to lower the rate to stave off the inevitable till after Nov 2020
You apparently didn't watch the debate and you also apparently don't understand what happened in 2016.

In 2016 Democrats successfully demonized Trump to the point that a lot of people who actually used to love Trump as the host of Apprentice or as a business mogul voted for Hillary, and that is not even mentioning Hillary's faux patriotism that Democrats today don't even pretend to embrace.

Now we have a largely successful president Trump who is nothing like Democrats claimed he was and Democrats are going to full blown hard left policies that even millennials are not supporting.

Trump's support is a lot larger than the incompetent Republicans were in 2018, and Democrats will not have all of the voters that they had in 2016.

You could not be more stupid than to think that Democrats will win by supporting reparations and other clearly racist policies that Democrats have only openly supported in state and local elections up to now, recession or no recession.

What a ridiculous representation. First, and most important, is that Trump's election was a fluke. An oddity that can only be described as a perfect storm, where he won with 3 million less voters than his opponent after help from Russia. The fluke is he won with about a third of the country supporting his snake oil salesman pitch, while the rest of the country was complacent that a fool such as Trump winning was unimaginable. Trump is an illegitimate president, and history will show that. Next, Trump's lack of intelligence, and total disregard of our country's laws, or well being as opposed to his own desire for self-aggrandizement has done nothing to increase the number of his supporters. Unlike our last presidential election, there will be a massive turnout to correct the mistake of 2016. After Trump is removed, there will be lots of laws passed to prevent the possibility of another narcissistic fool being elected as president, and even more laws passed to limit the president's authority in case another fool such as Trump ever cheats his way into the oval office. The Jews rightly use the phrase "Never Again" when they refer to the holocaust. I suspect it will have similar usage in references to Trump's presidency.

One of the many things I find outrageous with you and repubs are their complete disdain for Obama and what he did for America

In the sense that foreclosures and REOs sold like hotcakes (because of deflated prices) yes, the market was active however overall prices fell. The RE market is now experiencing a comeback with market-directed rising prices and attrition of REO sales.

:lol: It's actually the other way 'round. But what you forgot to mention is that it's in the environment where the entire food supply consists of broccoli and dog turds and nothing else. Funny how you uh, "forgot" that.

Well, for a guy who always has his face in another man's ass you are surely the expert on turds.

Trump will be re-elected. The only downside to that is we will be stuck listening to faggot bitches like you and Caddo Cocksucker cry for 4 more years.

In the sense that foreclosures and REOs sold like hotcakes (because of deflated prices) yes, the market was active however overall prices fell. The RE market is now experiencing a comeback with market-directed rising prices and attrition of REO sales.
Not in NY

What say you?

It should be just that simple but unfortunately politics in this country never is.

Despite his poor performance on the stage Biden will easily Ace out all of the other candidates for the Democratic nomination.
I think Trump will beat him but it's going to be a damn tough race if it's Biden.

Jo

What say you?

You apparently didn't watch the debate and you also apparently don't understand what happened in 2016.

In 2016 Democrats successfully demonized Trump to the point that a lot of people who actually used to love Trump as the host of Apprentice or as a business mogul voted for Hillary, and that is not even mentioning Hillary's faux patriotism that Democrats today don't even pretend to embrace.

Now we have a largely successful president Trump who is nothing like Democrats claimed he was and Democrats are going to full blown hard left policies that even millennials are not supporting.

Trump's support is a lot larger than the incompetent Republicans were in 2018, and Democrats will not have all of the voters that they had in 2016.

You could not be more stupid than to think that Democrats will win by supporting reparations and other clearly racist policies that Democrats have only openly supported in state and local elections up to now, recession or no recession.

What a ridiculous representation. First, and most important, is that Trump's election was a fluke. An oddity that can only be described as a perfect storm, where he won with 3 million less voters than his opponent after help from Russia. The fluke is he won with about a third of the country supporting his snake oil salesman pitch, while the rest of the country was complacent that a fool such as Trump winning was unimaginable. Trump is an illegitimate president, and history will show that. Next, Trump's lack of intelligence, and total disregard of our country's laws, or well being as opposed to his own desire for self-aggrandizement has done nothing to increase the number of his supporters. Unlike our last presidential election, there will be a massive turnout to correct the mistake of 2016. After Trump is removed, there will be lots of laws passed to prevent the possibility of another narcissistic fool being elected as president, and even more laws passed to limit the president's authority in case another fool such as Trump ever cheats his way into the oval office. The Jews rightly use the phrase "Never Again" when they refer to the holocaust. I suspect it will have similar usage in references to Trump's presidency.
The exact opposite is going to happen. Google is going to be deleted, along with NBC, CBS and ABC for being political propaganda organs under the guise of a public service and eventually we will move to public schools and other government entities that have repeatedly abused their existence to push Democrats into power over the wishes of the people.

Mexico and the European left will not be enough to decide this election.

What say you?

Lowering the interest rates would reignite the housing market and send a tremendous amount of cash flow through the economy.

There are dangers though... I am sure that the FED chairman are worried about sliding into another real estate bubble.

Jo

What say you?
The Troglocrats are drowning in their own hate, lies, corruption and identity politics.
They are trying to use open borders and illegal aliens to displace Anglo Voters.
Left Wing economics doesn't lift the poor, it just enslaves the middle class and it always ends in violence and starvation.
Amoral people and amoral cultures always self destruct.
This is the direction that the Democratic Party is going in.

What say you?

The exact opposite is going to happen. Google is going to be deleted, along with NBC, CBS and ABC for being political propaganda organs under the guise of a public service and eventually we will move to public schools and other government entities that have repeatedly abused their existence to push Democrats into power over the wishes of the people.

Mexico and the European left will not be enough to decide this election.

Wow. You think you will eliminate Google, the three major networks and public schools? I don't think Hitler was that ambitious. You're funny.

Forum List

Back