After watching 2 people pick up after their dogs early this morning...

s5uOpCQ.jpg

After watching two people pick up their dogs I'm happy I have
Sooo, you now think I'm telepathic? :dunno:
Read the thread title.

Thread Title;

Yeah, I did...... And?
I’m gonna guess you don’t know what picking after your dog means. smh
No but I am quite familiar with scooping out the litter box....... :eusa_whistle:

Read the thread title.

Thread Title;

Yeah, I did...... And?
No but I am quite familiar with scooping out the litter box....... :eusa_whistle:
Can we assume you’re a democrat?

San Francisco has no middle class. There is the wealthy and the very poor. A typical feudalistic society

So don't move to San Francisco.

And don't live anywhere downwind.
I was recently talking with a friend who went there on business. He said the first thing he noticed was the stench of feces. He went on to talk about the open drug abuse and how filthy and disgusting everything was.

He swore he would never go back.

Last time I was in SF, maybe 20 years ago, we had to step over people to get into the hotel. That was enough for me.

Read the thread title.

Thread Title;

Yeah, I did...... And?
You can assume anything you want, it's still a free country. Granted you'd be wrong but don't let that stop ya. :thup:

I was hoping g5000 wouldn’t run from the chance to defend his beliefs of democrats having the best ideas and policies.

Read the thread title.

Thread Title;

Yeah, I did...... And?
You can assume anything you want, it's still a free country. Granted you'd be wrong but don't let that stop ya. :thup:
Is it safe to assume you’re one of those who changes their position depending on how the political winds are blowing? Someone who prefers talking stupid shit over taking a firm stance?

Thread Title;

Yeah, I did...... And?
Is it safe to assume you’re one of those who changes their position depending on witch way the political winds are blowing? Someone who prefers talking stupid shit over taking a firm stance?
See post #28....... :eusa_whistle:

I can understand you wanting to run from a thread exposing the results of what you’ve been promoting, g5000. It’s difficult for some people to admit they were wrong.

Forum List

Back