After The Jewish Stabbings -- Is It Time To Crack Down On The Blacks??

what this man did is still rare in comparison to what racist whites have done....

BAM! There it is.
Let me know when you can show this type of forgiveness or shut the fuk up.....

Heartbroken Families Forgive South Carolina Church Shooter

View attachment 297334

Black folks are always expected to forgive, funny how that ability to forgive is always overlooked

Fuck off. No one is saying that you are responsible. Why would you seek forgiveness for an act that you didn't commit?

You have a victim mentality.
Yes, that is exactly what you morons are saying.....and I don't have to seek forgiveness because I know better....

The people who have this reflexive habit to deflect in cases of hate crimes are folks like you...this is why you don't see me or any other people of color on here saying:

"oh, its a false flag....those people were paid actors working for the Deep State and carried out this attack to change laws" Sandy Hook ring a bell?

"Oh, he was paid by the Koch brothers to make Dems look bad" -- a la Pittsburgh synagogue shooting -- where people (including elected officials) literally claimed Soros or some other liberal boogeyman was responsible....

There is a reason why you never see folks like me making those dumb ass deflections...because we are not delusional....

5 stabbed at Hanukkah celebration in latest attack on Jews

There have been literally dozens and dozens of Jewish attacks perpetrated by blacks in the past couple of weeks -- and the media or no one else (not even Trump) is willing to call out the blacks .....why??

"President Donald Trump condemned the “horrific" attack, saying in a tweet Sunday that “We must all come together to fight, confront, and eradicate the evil scourge of anti-Semitism." <<-- why didn't Trump name what the real problem is?? When you just say "anti-Semitism" -- you are letting blacks off the hook and making it appear like its whites or some other race who are attacking Jews...

The media doesn't even tell you about who this guy Grafton E. Thomas really is....He is black, he is 37, he lived in Greenwood Lake, New York with his mother and he is a racist...He has a long criminal history including reckless endangerment as well as punching a police horse?? Really..this guy punched a police horse?? Probably some black ritual they do when they join the hate group BLM.....but as usual, when it comes to blacks, they are playing the mental illness card...as if to say that his mental health issues played a factor in these attacks?? Really??

"Grafton Thomas has a long history of mental illness and hospitalizations," the statement said. "He has no history of like violent acts and no convictions for any crime. He has no known history of anti-Semitism and was raised in a home which embraced and respected all religions and races."

Yea right, he was raised in a home that taught respect for all religions? Impossible...Blacks are well known for not respecting any religion but their own special brand of black voo-doo religion that teaches them that Jesus wasn't really white, that teaches them to disrespect Christmas and come up with their own black holidays like Kwanzaa, all due to their hatred of whites -- Let's not forget how blacks rejected Christ altogether and became Muslims, let's not forget all of the murders of Jews conducted by the Nation Islam ...let's not forget how they murdered so many Jews thru-out the past 100 years or so...helloo??? remember the holocaust??

....So no, it is what it is...blacks are racists...they are not wackos, they are not nut-jobs or lone wolves... These attacks by racist blacks are not hoaxes like Sandy Hook -- these are not false flags by the government to make blacks look bad, these attacks are all the product of black hate, orchestrated by the likes of Obama, Al Sharpton Soros, AOC, Omar, Elijah Cummings and soon to be dead, John Lewis -- and its time for sweeping legislation to crack down on blacks across the country until we can civilize them to not hate -- until then, the blood of these innocent people are on the hands of all blacks...except the few good ones who know their rightful place.

I blame the anti Semitic rhetoric from THE SQUAD.

THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT. THEY SHOULD RESIGN IMMEDIATELY.

what this man did is still rare in comparison to what racist whites have done....

BAM! There it is.
Yea, the truth...….

Let me know when you see this play out at a trial of one of these black racists.....
View attachment 297333

Like I said...black people are collectively the most forgiving people in the history of this country...

You have 3 out of 4 with mental illness. One already has a court ordered psych eval. One was released but checks in twice a month with a mental health clinic.. But, you can't manage to address any of that.

You still have a few more that need to be arrested.

How does the statements and beliefs that are held by some of the people in higher positions and some religions filter down to people with mental illness. I'm pretty sure that the homeless woman that is expected to show up at a clinic every two weeks is going to drop off. Perhaps the lack of resources for the mentally ill should be addressed. Perhaps the fact that those that have been arrested are adults and it is impossible for other adults to be expected to control them should be addressed.

There has been about 2 years worth of incidents and this man is not responsible for every one of them.

these are not false flags by the government to make blacks look bad, these attacks are all the product of black hate, orchestrated by the likes of Obama, Al Sharpton Soros, AOC, Omar, Elijah Cummings and soon to be dead, John Lewis --

3kq9ws.gif

3krq5t.gif

Fiona Hill: Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories About George Soros Are "The New Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion"

and its time for sweeping legislation to crack down on blacks across the country until we can civilize them to not hate -- until then, the blood of these innocent people are on the hands of all blacks...except the few good ones who know their rightful place.

So you agree with Hillary then....

Makes me wonder why you folks hate her so much if you always prop her up as one of your own
I remember Magic Johnson was being interviewed at one time. They asked him was their racism inside of the NBA. And told them that NBA Elites only sees them as dollar's signs. Basically, he was saying that the Elites sees people as cattle, not by the color of their skin.
And the elites was the ones who were in the illegal drug trade, like the way they were in the black market selling liquor during the time of prohibition.
And so they saw opportunity on the reaction of those that were addicted to their products. And they had the Clinton's to make laws to lock up drug addicts for years so that they can doubled their cash flow.
Did you know that the Elite powers were spending big cash to promote the fear of alcohol and other drugs like cocaine during the time of prohibition? The majority of the people didn't wanted to ban these substances. But until they came up saying that cocaine causes Black men to rape White women and gives them great marksmanship.
Not every attacks on certain groups is behind racism.

Illegal alien champions Gates, Soros profit by jailing them - WND

Products | Jail, Prison, and Inmate Supplies
th

Is it true that cocaine was made illegal because of the fear it would cause black men to rape white woman? | Yahoo Answers

What was one reason the National Prohibition failed?
The people running illegal alcohol operations had plenty of money with which to pay such bribes. Because there were few federal agents, and because local police were often easily bribed, the law was not enforced very strongly. Finally, Prohibition failed because it gave rise to tremendous amounts of organized crime. What was the reason for the prohibition? | AnswersDrive

At the end of the day, every race has its bad apples, even we who are white.

Timothy McVey-Oklahoma Bomber in 1994
James Holmes-movie theater shooter in 2012
Dylan Roof-South Carolina church shooter in 2015
Adam Lanza-Sandy Hook school shooter in 2012
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold-Columbine shooters in 1999

And of course I am sure that there are plenty more.

God bless you and the families of every fatal victim always!!!

Holly

BAM! There it is.

View attachment 297334

Black folks are always expected to forgive, funny how that ability to forgive is always overlooked

Fuck off. No one is saying that you are responsible. Why would you seek forgiveness for an act that you didn't commit?

Yes, that is exactly what you morons are saying.....and I don't have to seek forgiveness because I know better....

The people who have this reflexive habit to deflect in cases of hate crimes are folks like you...this is why you don't see me or any other people of color on here saying:

"oh, its a false flag....those people were paid actors working for the Deep State and carried out this attack to change laws" Sandy Hook ring a bell?

"Oh, he was paid by the Koch brothers to make Dems look bad" -- a la Pittsburgh synagogue shooting -- where people (including elected officials) literally claimed Soros or some other liberal boogeyman was responsible....

There is a reason why you never see folks like me making those dumb ass deflections...because we are not delusional....

I'd have to check my ignore list for false flag claims. I'm not deflecting anywhere.

You're just another asshole that needs extremism to respond to because you don't know how to have any other type of conversation.

BAM! There it is.

View attachment 297334

Victim mentality??

More self projection from you dic suckers....

I need to look no further than to the so-called most powerful man in the world -- as he incessantly complains about being the victim -- to see what victim mentality is....

55e9b7a93c7ecd7a5a9c7e28be856cf0.jpg

A guy who still whines about how the black guy who hasn't been president for 3 years still has more power than him......the epitome of a cuck

At the end of the day, every race has its bad apples, even we who are white.

Timothy McVey-Oklahoma Bomber in 1994
James Holmes-movie theater shooter in 2012
Dylan Roof-South Carolina church shooter in 2015
Adam Lanza-Sandy Hook school shooter in 2012
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold-Columbine shooters in 1999

And of course I am sure that there are plenty more.

God bless you and the families of every fatal victim always!!!

Holly
The fact you said "even we who are white" is the problem....

May God Bless you with the gift of self awareness...

^^^ If I said something wrong, it was never once my intention. I didn't mean to sound like I was implying that I think that the white race is the best if that is how I sounded in my previous message.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

5 stabbed at Hanukkah celebration in latest attack on Jews

There have been literally dozens and dozens of Jewish attacks perpetrated by blacks in the past couple of weeks -- and the media or no one else (not even Trump) is willing to call out the blacks .....why??

"President Donald Trump condemned the “horrific" attack, saying in a tweet Sunday that “We must all come together to fight, confront, and eradicate the evil scourge of anti-Semitism." <<-- why didn't Trump name what the real problem is?? When you just say "anti-Semitism" -- you are letting blacks off the hook and making it appear like its whites or some other race who are attacking Jews...

The media doesn't even tell you about who this guy Grafton E. Thomas really is....He is black, he is 37, he lived in Greenwood Lake, New York with his mother and he is a racist...He has a long criminal history including reckless endangerment as well as punching a police horse?? Really..this guy punched a police horse?? Probably some black ritual they do when they join the hate group BLM.....but as usual, when it comes to blacks, they are playing the mental illness card...as if to say that his mental health issues played a factor in these attacks?? Really??

"Grafton Thomas has a long history of mental illness and hospitalizations," the statement said. "He has no history of like violent acts and no convictions for any crime. He has no known history of anti-Semitism and was raised in a home which embraced and respected all religions and races."

Yea right, he was raised in a home that taught respect for all religions? Impossible...Blacks are well known for not respecting any religion but their own special brand of black voo-doo religion that teaches them that Jesus wasn't really white, that teaches them to disrespect Christmas and come up with their own black holidays like Kwanzaa, all due to their hatred of whites -- Let's not forget how blacks rejected Christ altogether and became Muslims, let's not forget all of the murders of Jews conducted by the Nation Islam ...let's not forget how they murdered so many Jews thru-out the past 100 years or so...helloo??? remember the holocaust??

....So no, it is what it is...blacks are racists...they are not wackos, they are not nut-jobs or lone wolves... These attacks by racist blacks are not hoaxes like Sandy Hook -- these are not false flags by the government to make blacks look bad, these attacks are all the product of black hate, orchestrated by the likes of Obama, Al Sharpton Soros, AOC, Omar, Elijah Cummings and soon to be dead, John Lewis -- and its time for sweeping legislation to crack down on blacks across the country until we can civilize them to not hate -- until then, the blood of these innocent people are on the hands of all blacks...except the few good ones who know their rightful place.
Preach it, Brother.

You da man!

BAM! There it is.

View attachment 297334

I'd have to check my ignore list for false flag claims. I'm not deflecting anywhere.

You're just another asshole that needs extremism to respond to because you don't know how to have any other type of conversation.
Did you ignore him??

The person who owes his entire career to claiming everything is a false flag -- because he knows his audience are so delusional that they will believe it....the same guy that Trump catered to because he also knows how delusional that audience is....
alex-jones-infowars-facebook.jpg

Yet now you want to dismiss him as just some "extremist" -- cool....well it seems that "extremist" sure has a prominent place in the conservative mainstream..why is that??

^^^ If I said something wrong, it was never once my intention. I didn't mean to sound like I was implying that I think that the white race is the best if that is how I sounded in my previous message.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
that is why I pray God blesses with you with self awareness...

if you had that gift, you would know better...

May God Bless you with the gift of self awareness
You as well
Yea, whenever I say "even we who are black have bad people" -- let me know...…

Black folks are no strangers to being told how bad people we are.....folks like you been trying to teach us to believe that for generations.....
cdn.jpg

Funny how the black folks who teach the opposite are the ones who trigger you dic suckers the most....

God bless you always!!!

Holly
that is why I pray God blesses with you with self awareness...

if you had that gift, you would know better...
You are in one hell of a mood this morning. Holly apologizes and you continue to criticize.
You've made a lot of good points here today; maybe you should quit while you're ahead, before the people on your side are all hit by friendly fire.

BAM! There it is.

View attachment 297334

Victim mentality??

More self projection from you dic suckers....

I need to look no further than to the so-called most powerful man in the world -- as he incessantly complains about being the victim -- to see what victim mentality is....

View attachment 297347

A guy who still whines about how the black guy who hasn't been president for 3 years still has more power than him......the epitome of a cuck
Pres.Trump knows that Obama didn't came up with any of his deals. He knows who's Obama's handler is. But if he says anything about him. That the media will scream antisemitism.

George Soros has visited the White House 5 times

george-soros-barack-obama-puppet-master.jpg

Forum List

Back