After The Ceasefire

If the Pals don't like it, they should pack-up and leave for greener pastures... that would teach those darned Jooooos!

as an aside---the name Penelope---means
"weaver' (greek) <of lies>
----the name Minerva means
"mind" (latin) as in OUT OF HER MIND

ah how sweet , taking up space in your head.

After what I have seen other posters saying about you, Penelope, you are the last person to make a statement like you just did. I can't think of anything holding Penelope back to verifying what IRosie is saying.

5-October: Israeli forces raid Palestinian village Ummul Jamal, takes the photos of homes and threatening villagers to destroy their homes. The village was already destroyed 2 times before and established again by Palestinians villagers.

6-October:
Peaceful Israeli settlers ruins olive trees and chop them off, which is belong to Palestinians.

6-October:
Israeli forces arrest 11 Palestinians at West Bank.

7-October:
Israeli Navy fires at Palestinian fishing boat.

Related links;

http://www.wafa.ps/english/index.php?action=detail&id=26710
srail askerlerinden Filistin k y ne bask n tehtidi - Haberturk.com
gal G leri Bat Yaka da 11 Filistinliyi Tutuklad
http://www.wafa.ps/english/index.php?action=detail&id=26713

5-October: Israeli forces raid Palestinian village Ummul Jamal, takes the photos of homes and threatening villagers to destroy their homes. The village was already destroyed 2 times before and established again by Palestinians villagers.

6-October:
Peaceful Israeli settlers ruins olive trees and chop them off, which is belong to Palestinians.

6-October:
Israeli forces arrest 11 Palestinians at West Bank.

7-October:
Israeli Navy fires at Palestinian fishing boat.

Related links;

http://www.wafa.ps/english/index.php?action=detail&id=26710
srail askerlerinden Filistin k y ne bask n tehtidi - Haberturk.com
gal G leri Bat Yaka da 11 Filistinliyi Tutuklad
http://www.wafa.ps/english/index.php?action=detail&id=26713

I don't think too many of us here are fluent in Turkish that we can read Mineva's article. However, it is quite evident that Mineva has no interest in the fact that her Muslim brethren are busy murdering innocent people in many locations in the world, even Muslims of different sects. Like all Muslims, she doesn't want to see Israel defend itself and wants to see it destroyed so that her Muslim brethren can rule that tiny piece of land even though the Muslim Middle East is a huge place. The Muslims want it all.

7-October: Israeli settler hits 16 years old Palestinian boy with car and flees.

7-October: Israeli forces arrest 3 Palestinian youths.

7-October: Israel sends notification to 9 Palestinian homes in West Bank that their homes will be destroyed.

7-October: Israeli settlers attack Palestinian farmers by throwing stones.

8-October: Israeli forces threat 19 Palestinian families to evacuate them from their homes.

8-October: Israeli soldiers raid Al-Aqsa mosque and force muslims to leave the mosque.

Related links;

Yahudi Yerle imcilerden Biri Arac yla Filistinli ocu u Ezip Ka t
http://www.wafa.ps/english/index.php?action=detail&id=26715
Occupation gives eviction threats to 19 Palestinian families
Dozens hurt in Aqsa clashes as Israeli police force Muslims out Maan News Agency
gal Rejiminden 9 Filistinlinin Evlerine Y k m Karar
Yahudi Yerle imciler Nablus ta ift ilere Sald r p Birini Yaralad

7-October: Israeli settler hits 16 years old Palestinian boy with car and flees.

7-October: Israel sends notification to 9 Palestinian homes in West Bank that their homes will be destroyed.

8-October: Israeli forces threat 19 Palestinian families to evacuate them from their homes.

8-October: Israeli soldiers raid Al-Aqsa mosque and force muslims to leave the mosque.

Related links;

Dozens hurt in Aqsa clashes as Israeli police force Muslims out Maan News Agency

ROFLMAO ----you got any real citations??-----not meccaist pig and dog???

8-October: Israel prevents muslims to go to the mosque.
9-October: Israel occupies a Palestinian owned crop land in Al-Khader.
9-October: Israel does not allow Palestinian hospitals to supply electric power and does not allow critically ill patients to go outside of Gaza.
9-October: Israeli settlers destroy many olive trees in Palestine.

Related links;

Israeli Occupation prevents entry of Muslims into Ibrahimi mosque
http://www.wafa.ps/english/index.php?action=detail&id=26731
Gazze Hastanelerini Yak t Krizi Nedeniyle Felaket Bekliyor
http://english.wafa.ps/index.php?action=detail&id=26729
Israeli Occupation seized 3 acres South West Bethlehem

Related links;

Don't worry, IRosie, you can be sure she will never post articles about her own Muslim brethren busy murdering innocent people not only in the Middle East, but also Africa and Southeast Asia. I don't know if you remember a book brought up by a poster which was written by a Muslim man who said that the Muslims are in denial and will never blame anything on other Muslims. Meanwhile, the killings just go on and on, even those of other Muslims, and the other Muslims just close their eyes to it.

Related links;

Don't worry, IRosie, you can be sure she will never post articles about her own Muslim brethren busy murdering innocent people not only in the Middle East, but also Africa and Southeast Asia. I don't know if you remember a book brought up by a poster which was written by a Muslim man who said that the Muslims are in denial and will never blame anything on other Muslims. Meanwhile, the killings just go on and on, even those of other Muslims, and the other Muslims just close their eyes to it.

sally----I don't need a book about Islamic denial----I have worked CLOSELY with many muslims who were EAGER to tell me their world view-----
very eager (I could not turn them off) The first
muslim I knew well EXCLAIMED with fervor----for no clear reason----"ISLAM HAS THE MOST TOLERATION" ------and went on to tell me "MUSLIMS NEVER FIGHT UNLESS ATTACKED"

etc etc "ONLY IN SELF DEFENSE" I was young but not that ignorant of real history

Related links;

sally----I don't need a book about Islamic denial----I have worked CLOSELY with many muslims who were EAGER to tell me their world view-----
muslim I knew well EXCLAIMED with fervor----for no clear reason----"ISLAM HAS THE MOST TOLERATION" ------and went on to tell me "MUSLIMS NEVER FIGHT UNLESS ATTACKED"

etc etc "ONLY IN SELF DEFENSE" I was young but not that ignorant of real history
Yet you're completely indifferent to the millions of innocent Muslims who have been maimed, murdered, incarcerated, raped, and displaced by the heroic minions of the US and Israel since 1948; does your hasbara not include talking points for those crimes?

Related links;

Yet you're completely indifferent to the millions of innocent Muslims who have been maimed, murdered, incarcerated, raped, and displaced by the heroic minions of the US and Israel since 1948; does your hasbara not include talking points for those crimes?

"millions" of "innocent" or even guilty muslims---have not been murdered or maimed or incarcerated or raped by the
US people or by Israel-----However ----in just the past single century MORE THAN 100 million have been murdered by the MECCAIST SCUM. .....and counting

Related links;

"millions" of "innocent" or even guilty muslims---have not been murdered or maimed or incarcerated or raped by the
US people or by Israel-----However ----in just the past single century MORE THAN 100 million have been murdered by the MECCAIST SCUM. .....and counting
Between 1914 and 2014 good Christian capitalists murdered more innocents than most Muslims can imagine.

Between 1914 and 2014 good Christian capitalists murdered more innocents than most Muslims can imagine.

I do not know to whom you refer when you say "good Christian capitalists" If you include all of the communists and all of your fellow Nazis------even then---
you are probably not correct Two million just ---the Armenian genocide-------and then COUNTING----
all the way up to SUDAN ------(between them---Nigeria Uganda East Pakistan -----and lesser genocides in
just about every country with a muslim majority-----or hindus,, Buddhists, Christians, jews ----etc etc----
even ethiopia

I do not know to whom you refer when you say "good Christian capitalists" If you include all of the communists and all of your fellow Nazis------even then---
you are probably not correct Two million just ---the Armenian genocide-------and then COUNTING----
all the way up to SUDAN ------(between them---Nigeria Uganda East Pakistan -----and lesser genocides in
just about every country with a muslim majority-----or hindus,, Buddhists, Christians, jews ----etc etc----
even ethiopia

You have to remember that Gaza George holds Communist viewpoints so he is against Capitalism even though he doesn't seem to mind living in this country and reaping the benefits of the work of Capitalists. One thing that I have to say is that Obama was right when in a speech to young people in Santa Monica the other day he stated: "If you are willing to work hard and take responsibility, then you should be able to make it in America. That’s the essence of who we are.” Gaza George wasn't willing to put himself out and work hard. However, so many immigrants come here from all over the world, work hard, and make successes of themselves.

even ethiopia

You have to remember that Gaza George holds Communist viewpoints so he is against Capitalism even though he doesn't seem to mind living in this country and reaping the benefits of the work of Capitalists. One thing that I have to say is that Obama was right when in a speech to young people in Santa Monica the other day he stated: "If you are willing to work hard and take responsibility, then you should be able to make it in America. That’s the essence of who we are.” Gaza George wasn't willing to put himself out and work hard. However, so many immigrants come here from all over the world, work hard, and make successes of themselves.
You have to remember that Obama is just another corporate whore who's at least as likely to be lying as telling the truth whenever he opens his rich, vapid mouth. Only hasbara types willing to say whatever they are paid to say would pay the slightest attention to anything any president of the US ever says. Which explains our $al perfectly.:banned03:

even ethiopia

You have to remember that Obama is just another corporate whore who's at least as likely to be lying as telling the truth whenever he opens his rich, vapid mouth. Only hasbara types willing to say whatever they are paid to say would pay the slightest attention to anything any president of the US ever says. Which explains our $al perfectly.:banned03:

But in this case, Gaza George, he happens to be right. If you had worked harder in your earlier life, you wouldn't now be depending on subsidized housing paid in part by those "terrible" capitalist taypaxers in Los Angeles. My goodness, you could have gotten a job even as a garbage collector (which is an honest living) and would now be paid a pension and not have to live in a tiny one-room apartment. As you can see, Gaza George refuses to hitch hike to the L.A. Zoo to get one of the chimps to teach him how to type something other than the dollar sign. Maybe he can learn the % sign next. Perhaps we can all chip in a dollar to send to him so that he will have a few bucks in his pocket with which to have some fun -- a movie, a meal out, etc. I am sure that all the viewers have noticed that it is only Gaza George who brings up the nonsense that posters are being paid. It could be that he is hoping that someone will start paying him.

9-October: Israeli settlers try to steal the harvest belong Palestinian family.

10-October: Israeli settlers attack Palestinian farmers again.

11-October: Israeli settlers attack and beat up Palestinian woman picking olives together her children.

11-October: Israeli forces kidnapped 7 Palestinians.

11-October: Israeli settlers attack Palestinian farmers and vandalize their car.

11-October: Israelis notifies Palestinians of their intention to steal 80 acres of Palestinian lands; They will build a synagogue, some settlements, some roads and a park.

Related links;
Palestinian farmers Israeli settlers clash near Nablus Maan News Agency
Settlers attack Palestinian olive farmers for 2nd time in 2 days Maan News Agency
Settlers beat woman picking olives with her children near Salfit Maan News Agency
http://english.wafa.ps/index.php?action=detail&id=26737
http://english.wafa.ps/index.php?action=detail&id=26743
http://english.wafa.ps/index.php?action=detail&id=26739

I will share the news about what happens after the ceasefire in Palestine.

1-September: Israeli soldier shot 16 years old Palestinian boy in the head while talking with phone.

2-September: Israel warship open fire at Palestinian fishermen.

3-September: Israel bulldoze the house of Palestinian family, leave them homeless.

4-September: 14 Palestinians arrested across the West Bank.

4-September: Palestinian prisoner hospitalized after Israeli torture.

11-September: 26 Palestinians were arrested by Israel soldiers.

13-September: Israeli military open fire at Palestinian cultivated farmlands and at Palestinian fishermen.

16-September: 22 Palestinians were arrested this morning.

20-September: Israeli forces arrest 6 Palestinians and ransacks their homes.

21-September: Israeli forces confiscates water resources which is belong to Palestinians and prevent Palestinians to dig new artesians to provide water.

Related links:

26 Palestinians arrested in Jenin 3 in Hebron
14 Palestinians arrested across the West Bank
Palestinian prisoner hospitalized after Israeli torture
Israeli Demolitions Leave 5 Homeless in East Jerusalem Palestine Chronicle
Israeli Warships Open Fire at Gaza Fishermen off Coast of Rafah Palestine Chronicle
Israeli Forces Shoot Critically Injure Jerusalem Teen Palestine Chronicle
srail Filistinli bal k lara ate a t - Anadolu Ajans
Israeli Occupation arrests 22 Palestinians early this morning
http://english.wafa.ps/index.php?action=detail&id=26593

could not bait enough people over at politicalhotwire?

Forum List

Back