After Seeing Latest Jobs Report, Nation Regrets Buffalo Guy's Failure To Seize Presidency

He couldn't be any worse than Brandon, and he would be far more entertaining. I'm thinking he would would have some choice words for Xi Jinping.
Really?
Like Trump?

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Congratulations to President Xi and the Chinese people on the 70th Anniversary of the People’s Republic of China!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 1, 2019

Killing is WRONG!
I’m thinking more along the lines of Re-education camps

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh, I thought you said that they need be fought and then compared them to WW2 Japan and Middle Eastern terrorists.

When you wrote it you definitely gave yourself some slither room, but the sentiment was clear.

Oh, I thought you said that they need be fought and then compared them to WW2 Japan and Middle Eastern terrorists.

When you wrote it you definitely gave yourself some slither room, but the sentiment was clear.

In WWII we locked up Japanese Americans as subversive and UnAmerican

We locked Middle Eastern terrorists in Gitmo

We need to do the same with Republicans

Jobs added by year for the last 5 years.

1641645056522.png

In WWII we locked up Japanese Americans as subversive and UnAmerican

We locked Middle Eastern terrorists in Gitmo

We need to do the same with Republicans
Oh, got it. So you only want to lock up the Republicans in WW2 style camps. Gas chambers come later I guess. You seem like a very sane person.

6 Million additional jobs!

Lets Go Brandon!
:dance:
Do you know what percentage of those new jobs were created in Florida and Texas, Winger? You've got people moving OUT of Democratic States in one of the biggest migrations since people moved from the deep South for manufacturing jobs in the North! Remove Florida and Texas from the number of jobs created and Biden's numbers are historically bad! The truth is...he's the "job killer" President!

Oh, got it. So you only want to lock up the Republicans in camps. Gas chambers come later I guess. You seem like a very sane person.

Gas Chambers are overkill

I‘m looking at sending only the most subversive Republicans to Gitmo. People like MTG, Boebert, McConnell and Hannity

The rest will be sent to FEMA education camps where they will watch MSNBC and The View all day and be forced to wear masks

Do you know what percentage of those new jobs were created in Florida and Texas, Winger? You've got people moving OUT of Democratic States in one of the biggest migrations since people moved from the deep South for manufacturing jobs in the North! Remove Florida and Texas from the number of jobs created and Biden's numbers are historically bad! The truth is...he's the "job killer" President!
You are obviously making shit up
Why don’t you show us?

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance:

Remove Florida and Texas from the number of jobs created and Biden's numbers are historically bad! The truth is...he's the "job killer" President!

Then do it. Give us the numbers minus those two states. Back up your claims

Forum List

Back