After reading this article, I doubt Mueller could catch and prosecute a jaywalker.

If there is anything criminal going on, it is the way the Alt-Right is throwing poop at a professional who is quietly doing the job he was tasked with. It is against all that is American to be doing what you are doing. The person you are doing it for doesn't deserve it.

So Mueller wasn’t in charge of the Anthrax investigation. Did they find someone guilty and I haven’t heard yet?
This has got to be the most stellarly stupid argument I've head against Mueller yet. He failed to solve the Anthrax case so now he's incompetent?
Have you heard of Cold Case files, Savannah? Every police department has them. Behind each of them is a cop who couldn't solve a case. It happens.
Either way, it sounds like you should be cheering him on, since if he's that bad an investigator, he won't be able to figure out the Russian thing either, will he?
Please don’t compare the “evidence” gathering of 20 years ago with the electronic audit trails of the last several years.
This Trump & Co. investigation is a joke at this point in time.

If there is anything criminal going on, it is the way the Alt-Right is throwing poop at a professional who is quietly doing the job he was tasked with. It is against all that is American to be doing what you are doing. The person you are doing it for doesn't deserve it.

I thought he was supposed to be investigating collusion. He seems to be finding other things, but not collusion. Will this investigation last into perpetuity? Or will it end someone in this century?
Some of the financial arrangements might be relevant, and as a cop, when he happens onto illegal activities, finds Trump associates with their hands in the cookie jar, what should he do? Ignore it?

I understand, but he needs to produce the collusion or shut it down.

Whitewater investigation went on for years- the President still hasn't even agreed to be interviewed by Mueller- how about instead of demanding that the investigation be stopped before he finds anything on Trump- we just let him finish his task- which is:

As a special counsel, Mr. Mueller can choose whether to consult with or inform the Justice Department about his investigation. He is authorized to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” according to Mr. Rosenstein’s order naming him to the post, as well as other matters that “may arise directly from the investigation.” He is empowered to press criminal charges, and he can request additional resources subject to the review of an assistant attorney general.

Great. How many more years does he need? 8?

I thought he was supposed to be investigating collusion. He seems to be finding other things, but not collusion. Will this investigation last into perpetuity? Or will it end someone in this century?

Remember- the investigation that got Clinton impeached was about White Water- not about lying about a blow job.

And you guys assassinated Lincoln. What's your point?

By what standard? The ONLY reason you Trumpkins are saying this is because Trump is saying it. It's amazing how he can work your mouths like ventriloquist dummies.

Some of the financial arrangements might be relevant, and as a cop, when he happens onto illegal activities, finds Trump associates with their hands in the cookie jar, what should he do? Ignore it?

Whitewater investigation went on for years- the President still hasn't even agreed to be interviewed by Mueller- how about instead of demanding that the investigation be stopped before he finds anything on Trump- we just let him finish his task- which is:

As a special counsel, Mr. Mueller can choose whether to consult with or inform the Justice Department about his investigation. He is authorized to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” according to Mr. Rosenstein’s order naming him to the post, as well as other matters that “may arise directly from the investigation.” He is empowered to press criminal charges, and he can request additional resources subject to the review of an assistant attorney general.

Great. How many more years does he need? 8?

Kenneth Starr took 4 years to investigate Whitewater-and nail the President for lying about a blow job. Maybe we can afford to give Mueller as much time.....

Remember- the investigation that got Clinton impeached was about White Water- not about lying about a blow job.

Hmm 'you guys'?

You think I am John Wilkes Booth?

You must be a Trump voter.

Hmm 'you guys'?

Booth was a Democrat.

The basis for this investigation is utter horseshit. In the end, Trump will be exonerated. Mueller is dirty just like Comey, Hillary, Obama, Lynch, McCabe, etc., etc., etc.

It isn't just about collusion. It was about how the Russians interfered--the collusion piece was a secondary question. Trump himself caused the obstruction of justice question, although no one will ever on God's Green Earth ever prove it.
Mueller is just getting his ducks in a row. He'll tell us where he looked and what he found and if our sitting President isn't a total crook, I'll be glad he's just a jerk.

Hmm 'you guys'?

Booth was a Democrat.

Booth was a conservative Christian white man.

And a member of the Know Nothing Party- an anti-immigrant group.

And a Confederate sympathizer.

You know- 'you guys'

But hey- great way to try to change the subject!

Last edited:
The basis for this investigation is utter horseshit. In the end, Trump will be exonerated. Mueller is dirty just like Comey, Hillary, Obama, Lynch, McCabe, etc., etc., etc.

It is like you are just echoing Trump's talking points- because of course- you are
  1. The basis for this investigation is utter horseshit.
Actually the original basis was when a member of Trump's campaign told an Australian diplomat- in a bar- that Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton. Funny how the Trumpsters never want to acknowledge that connection....

1. In the end, Trump will be exonerated.
Exonerated? I truly hope that the investigation doesn't find any intentional collusion. But I dont think anything can exonerate Trump for his behavior during the investigation.

1. Mueller is dirty just like Comey, Hillary, Obama, Lynch, McCabe, etc., etc., etc
And there you are just showing your Trump partisan blinders- everyone who dares challenge Trump is 'dirty' to Trump.

But from what we have seen so far- there is no evidence that Mueller is 'dirty'- that is purely manufactured by the Trump echo chamber- and there is more evidence that Trump is 'dirty'.

Like one GOP member said- Trump should stop acting like he is guilty.

It is like you are just echoing Trump's talking points- because of course- you are
Actually the original basis was when a member of Trump's campaign told an Australian diplomat- in a bar- that Russia had political dirt on Hillary Clinton. Funny how the Trumpsters never want to acknowledge that connection....

Exonerated? I truly hope that the investigation doesn't find any intentional collusion. But I dont think anything can exonerate Trump for his behavior during the investigation.

1. Mueller is dirty just like Comey, Hillary, Obama, Lynch, McCabe, etc., etc., etc
And there you are just showing your Trump partisan blinders- everyone who dares challenge Trump is 'dirty' to Trump.

But from what we have seen so far- there is no evidence that Mueller is 'dirty'- that is purely manufactured by the Trump echo chamber- and there is more evidence that Trump is 'dirty'.

I'm saving this thread and will re-visit it down the road. If I'm wrong, then I'll admit it and apologize. Will you?

I do give you credit for something. You engaged me in discussion without spewing hate and profanity. That is a refreshing change from the usual, liberal ilk that exist here.

At least without screwing it up beyond all recognition.

Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

The article points out that Mueller has not in a decade and a half found the people responsible for the anthrax attacks in 2001. I wonder if Mueller was the guy after Wen Ho Lee. Anyone remember him?
Well, except for the five indictments, with 4 guilty pleas so far, the 13 indictments on Russians who have now been proven to be involved, and an investigation that shows no signs of stopping, with financial records of the entire Trump organization being subpoenaed, and Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump likely to be indicted soon, which now has the Dotard himself in panic mode, you may just have a point.

I do give you credit for something. You engaged me in discussion without spewing hate and profanity. That is a refreshing change from the usual, liberal ilk that exist here.

And I give you credit for the same- it is a refreshing change from the usual contard ilk that exists here.

The article points out that Mueller has not in a decade and a half found the people responsible for the anthrax attacks in 2001. I wonder if Mueller was the guy after Wen Ho Lee. Anyone remember him?
Well, except for the five indictments, with 4 guilty pleas so far, the 13 indictments on Russians who have now been proven to be involved, and an investigation that shows no signs of stopping, with financial records of the entire Trump organization being subpoenaed, and Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump likely to be indicted soon, which now has the Dotard himself in panic mode, you may just have a point.

Yeah- don't look at that.

Basically the entire M.O. of the Trump apologists is to attack the credibility of anyone who is a threat to Trump.

Comey- Mueller- the entire FBI- all being sacrificed in an effort to ensure that if and when the investigation finds something- that Trump and the contards can spin it as biased and untrustworthy..

I'm saving this thread and will re-visit it down the road. If I'm wrong, then I'll admit it and apologize. Will you?

Absolutely- and I am on record in other threads saying I hope Trump and his campaign never knowingly colluded with Russia. That would be a disaster for our political system.

The only thing worse would be if there was knowing collusion- and it is covered up.

Absolutely- and I am on record in other threads saying I hope Trump and his campaign never knowingly colluded with Russia. That would be a disaster for our political system.

The only thing worse would be if there was knowing collusion- and it is covered up.
Of course, it appears obvious that the Trump campaign did,in fact, collude with Russia on just about every level imaginable, likely even prpviding them data on US viters so that Russia could more efficiently direct its efforts.

Yeah- don't look at that.

Basically the entire M.O. of the Trump apologists is to attack the credibility of anyone who is a threat to Trump.

Comey- Mueller- the entire FBI- all being sacrificed in an effort to ensure that if and when the investigation finds something- that Trump and the contards can spin it as biased and untrustworthy..

The problem with that strategy is Trump is the only one with no credibility.

On anything.

Forum List

Back