After reading this article, I doubt Mueller could catch and prosecute a jaywalker.

At least without screwing it up beyond all recognition.

Mueller Has Been Botching Investigations Since The Anthrax Attacks

The article points out that Mueller has not in a decade and a half found the people responsible for the anthrax attacks in 2001. I wonder if Mueller was the guy after Wen Ho Lee. Anyone remember him?
Haha...so it has come to this, eh? Trump's likely a criminal bastard, but the hopes now hinge on Mueller being incompetent. Haha, good stuff....

Excellent article, Savanna! Keep it handy.

This is not only informative of Meuller but also others in high jobs at the nations investigative departments. There is no one looking over his work. Just how many people had their careers and lives ruined after falsely being accused.

Interesting read.

The article points out that Mueller has not in a decade and a half found the people responsible for the anthrax attacks in 2001. I wonder if Mueller was the guy after Wen Ho Lee. Anyone remember him?

That's not a bad revelation per se. I much prefer a guy walk the straight and narrow and not "create" a crime or a perp, rather than seeing him screw someones life over to collar someone. It's not exactly easy to catch someone involved in such a random criminal act.

In my opinion, officers who ruin peoples live for their career deserve a long stretch in prison.

If there is anything criminal going on, it is the way the Alt-Right is throwing poop at a professional who is quietly doing the job he was tasked with. It is against all that is American to be doing what you are doing. The person you are doing it for doesn't deserve it.

If there is anything criminal going on, it is the way the Alt-Right is throwing poop at a professional who is quietly doing the job he was tasked with. It is against all that is American to be doing what you are doing. The person you are doing it for doesn't deserve it.

I thought he was supposed to be investigating collusion. He seems to be finding other things, but not collusion. Will this investigation last into perpetuity? Or will it end someone in this century?

So Mueller wasn’t in charge of the Anthrax investigation. Did they find someone guilty and I haven’t heard yet?

Haha...so it has come to this, eh? Trump's likely a criminal bastard, but the hopes now hinge on Mueller being incompetent. Haha, good stuff....

Ok. Help me out. Who sent the anthrax in 2001? Do we even know where it came from? Or was Mueller not really leading that investigation? What is made up?

I thought he was supposed to be investigating collusion. He seems to be finding other things, but not collusion. Will this investigation last into perpetuity? Or will it end someone in this century?
Some of the financial arrangements might be relevant, and as a cop, when he happens onto illegal activities, finds Trump associates with their hands in the cookie jar, what should he do? Ignore it?

So Mueller wasn’t in charge of the Anthrax investigation. Did they find someone guilty and I haven’t heard yet?
This has got to be the most stellarly stupid argument I've head against Mueller yet. He failed to solve the Anthrax case so now he's incompetent?
Have you heard of Cold Case files, Savannah? Every police department has them. Behind each of them is a cop who couldn't solve a case. It happens.
Either way, it sounds like you should be cheering him on, since if he's that bad an investigator, he won't be able to figure out the Russian thing either, will he?

Some of the financial arrangements might be relevant, and as a cop, when he happens onto illegal activities, finds Trump associates with their hands in the cookie jar, what should he do? Ignore it?

I understand, but he needs to produce the collusion or shut it down.

It will end once the Mid terms are lost or Trump is negatively affected in 2020.

This has got to be the most stellarly stupid argument I've head against Mueller yet. He failed to solve the Anthrax case so now he's incompetent?
Have you heard of Cold Case files, Savannah? Every police department has them. Behind each of them is a cop who couldn't solve a case. It happens.
Either way, it sounds like you should be cheering him on, since if he's that bad an investigator, he won't be able to figure out the Russian thing either, will he?

Yes. I’ve heard of them. I’ve never heard of one which was famous for naming two suspects, one of which won $6 million for egregious violations of civil rights in a lawsuit, and has after hundreds of thousands of investigators hours failed to discover anything.

The disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa for example. Nobody was named as a suspect. Granted we still don’t know, but in that case at least the Feds knew that Hoffa existed.

Jon Benet Ramsey is another. But unlike that case there was ample evidence the suspect didn’t do it in this one.

The primary suspect in the Anthrax attacks killed himself before he could be indicted. No further attacks have occurred since then.

No surprise at all the Trumpsters are going after Muehler.

I particularly like that this article was written by a guy who writes books about gambling.....

Remember- the investigation that got Clinton impeached was about White Water- not about lying about a blow job.

Mueller was in charge of the Anthrax investigation.

The article by the professional gambler turned author- complains that he did it wrong- in the opinion of the professional gambler with no experience investigating a terrorist attack.

I understand, but he needs to produce the collusion or shut it down.

Whitewater investigation went on for years- the President still hasn't even agreed to be interviewed by Mueller- how about instead of demanding that the investigation be stopped before he finds anything on Trump- we just let him finish his task- which is:

As a special counsel, Mr. Mueller can choose whether to consult with or inform the Justice Department about his investigation. He is authorized to investigate “any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump,” according to Mr. Rosenstein’s order naming him to the post, as well as other matters that “may arise directly from the investigation.” He is empowered to press criminal charges, and he can request additional resources subject to the review of an assistant attorney general.

Mueller = incompetence

Forum List

Back