After obama's disastrous speech in Europe, covering his tracks in WH E. room

I am trying to listen...something about the accomplishments of the 65 member Unprecedented Coalition.

We will do everything in our power to defend our nation...including welcoming unvented foreigners.

The man is a joke...a weak dick telling me not to be afraid.

After obama's disastrous speech..

Which one, every speech he gives is a disaster....I swear if I ever hear "let me be clear..." again. Only a fool listens to Ears

BBBBUUUTTTT THEY ARE CONTAINED????? You god damn disaster
CUktbAbWwAAWPif.jpg

I am trying to listen...something about the accomplishments of the 65 member Unprecedented Coalition.

We will do everything in our power to defend our nation...including welcoming unvented foreigners.

The man is a joke...a weak dick telling me not to be afraid.

Yeah, easy to tell others to not be afraid when you are surrounded 24/7 by armed guards and live in a house with missile launchers on the roof.

Dickless moron.

flying an average of 8 sorties a day is not doing everything you can to beat ISIS. For comparison purposes...in 1992, we flew over 1000 a day in Iraq.

Claiming someone driving an oil truck FOR ISIS may be an innocent civilian is like saying the driver of a getaway car I innocent of bank robbery.

We have issues. 2016 cant come soon enough

He could read the bible and you'd call it a disaster .

Your bias is sooooo tedious .

For about 6.5 years when I hear his slimy voice on radio or TV I rush to turn channel. I could tell early on he is the worst of the worst kind. Daily barrages of his verbal twists lies political spin. Forking liar. Oh.....darn. where did I put my red thong.

Forum List

Back