After many months of reading threads on these boards....

Most Conservatives are just anti-Obama and do not actually believe in individual liberty and limited government. Hence, I have seen a plethora of anti-Paul threads by Republicans and Republicans who like to preach while supporting statists freaks like Santorum and Romney.

Most Conservatives are hacks and have no principles. Their only principle is that their guy wins, hence they have been obstructionist since day one. They only want to see Obama fail, not because of his policies, but because he does not have an (R) by his name.

Republicans could care less about Conservatism, that is why they have been exploding the debt and expanding the government for decades. Do they care? They only care when the other guy does it.

After many months of reading threads on these boards, it is safe to call Republicans fucking hacks, save to say Conservative, Amelia, and potentially Full Auto (but he seems like a moderate). Other than than, most Republicans aren't Conservatives.

Got a pillow to go with yer blanket?

Perceysunshine,instead of attempting to insult me,try looking at the substance of what i have put on the table. Proves its all above the average lefties head.
anyways,back to conversation.
citizens votes,each and everyone,will count,never be discarded.
elimination of communist union overegulation of industrial and professional businesses. Businesses will only have to deal with unions on a workplace safety level,no more slackers getting paid the same as an overachiever. this allows companies to truly create a multicyclical profit by,better quality workers,which means better priduct,better sales margin for the business their market is in,more money back into the economy as well and properly compensated workers,based on productivity and value,put money back into the economy as they earn.

I may agree with you on several levels, but pointing out that you have a magic marker line on your forehead is not, technically, an insult.

I thought they were lines on his head from wearing his baseball hat backwards too long.

Most Conservatives are just anti-Obama and do not actually believe in individual liberty and limited government. Hence, I have seen a plethora of anti-Paul threads by Republicans and Republicans who like to preach while supporting statists freaks like Santorum and Romney.

Most Conservatives are hacks and have no principles. Their only principle is that their guy wins, hence they have been obstructionist since day one. They only want to see Obama fail, not because of his policies, but because he does not have an (R) by his name.

Republicans could care less about Conservatism, that is why they have been exploding the debt and expanding the government for decades. Do they care? They only care when the other guy does it.

After many months of reading threads on these boards, it is safe to call Republicans fucking hacks, save to say Conservative, Amelia, and potentially Full Auto (but he seems like a moderate). Other than than, most Republicans aren't Conservatives.

Got a pillow to go with yer blanket?

Wow, Republicans are just coming straight out. Before, I had to operate in men's restrooms, footstomping to Freddie Mercury songs. Now, they are just asking to take me to bed and if I have a pillow.

The irony in all of this, is that he is probably a Santorum voter.

Last edited:
Also...to maintain national identity and security..
build a guarded wall between Brownsville,TX,all the way to just south of San Diego,CA.
anyone here illegally,regardless of national origin,will be deported back to their country of origin. Being a US CITIZEN will no longer be a globalist right,as the rights,fruits,and priviledges of nativeborn and naturaluzed cituzens come first and only priority.It is a PRIVILEDGE to be a US citizen,and anyone applying for citizenship will be screened,for if their coming from highrisk nations,criminal background,education level and associations. Tgat is also security by maintaining from within.

Debate my points,apparently the left doesnt have enough braincells to muster a debate against me here.

Also,our oil prices are dictated by globalist markets and OPEC anfd their board decisions on the cryde based on the needs of other countries and production. We are,derivitively,paying,through gasoline,diesel,and home heating oil,to support the economies of third world trashcans and terrorist nations by being in these organizations and markets.END IT IMMEDIATELY.
WE CAN DICTATE OUR OWN OIL PRICES.HOW?
we have enough oil in our country to supply our demand for over 500 years.
create an internal market,supply and demand domestically to create a price for the profitability of domestic producers,and consumers. Drill,refine,consume here. Keep our prices where we set them at. Win,win,win.more profits forbusinesses,and consumers,and lower price goods based on lower transport

Lower transportation costs based on lower,stable fuel,create higher profitability for the transportation industry,which the savings gets passed on to goods producers,lower retail costs,and lower sales costs,and again,more profit for the consumer. Then,and only,then,will after supply/demand is met,abd pricing remains stable,can the american people decide if they want to sell the excess. If so,the citizens,businesses,and government,based on citizen direction,can sell,and businesses and citizens together profit and us citizens will receive royalties of sales of reserves of energy.
taking globalization out of America,and the cimmunist influence,we will be saved.

Think outside the box,yall.itll work.

Now,with regard to defense...
we have to profile.no bones about it.
evolve technology to curtail foreign aggression,with as few of our brave sisters and brothers uniformed,as possible. Let the technology work.effectively,precisely,efficiently.
also,to improve the quality of life for the law abiding citizen..
domestic gangs will be considered domestic terrorists.

Seems like you have them PEGGED!!!!!

Instead of being intellectually afraid,debate me. Dont be a pussy,and skip around me. Debate isnt calling names,its about discussing issues,and its faurly obvious i am over the head of the.most ardent liberal.

You pile of commie trash prove my point.
well.....
out of all my posting here...
instead of insulting or diverting...
debate me mental midgets.
debate me.
i dare you pile of obamasperm debate me.

Another pussy ass neg without stepping into the ring.

Republicans are afraid to debate what Conservatism is.....lolololololololol.

Fucking pussies.

You pile of commie trash prove my point.
well.....
out of all my posting here...
instead of insulting or diverting...
debate me mental midgets.
debate me.
i dare you pile of obamasperm debate me.

He does not know how.

He's Stephen Hawking without the brain...

Not one burnout leftist here,on this thread,can rise and manup to prove me wrong on my proposals.
cant waitll a time comes,and i burn up one of your candidates,by facts and results.
ha ha ha
the independence of all us citizens will be free from the commie machine..
as it gets destroyed.
ha ha ha

Fucking pussies.

If you think there is a single defintion of conservatism, then you are not worth debating.

Each your own crap and die quickly.

I can,conservatism is independence vs.dependence...
responsibility vs. nanny state.
freedom vs. communism.
shall i elaborate.more?

Fucking pussies.

If you think there is a single defintion of conservatism, then you are not worth debating.

Each your own crap and die quickly.

No, but I love when modern day Repukes describe themselves as Conservatives.

You people are freaks and do not understand what individual freedom and limited government is all about.

Go fuck yourself while you increase our debt and erode our liberties while you call yourself a conservative, you freak.

Forum List

Back