After firing Juan Willaims should NPR exist?

Do you feel uncomfortable on a plane when Muslims are present or not?

• Yes, I feel like Juan does, because you just don't know....

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No, I trust everyone on a plane with me

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Juan was wrong to exercise his free speech rights

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • We need to be politicaly correct at all times because its politically correct.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Yep, NPR fired Juan in an attempt to silence him. I don't think anyone should be silenced, but NPR needs to find their own funding from libs, and admit who they are.

Just like ACORN, NPR's funding should be suspended by Congress until a December investigation can take place.

Exist? Of course. Tax dollars? Never should have been. Same with PBS. There's a market for what they deliver, but shouldn't be subsidized.

They serve a purpose.....when cable and satellites go out, what else is broadcast using 1952 technology?

You could shut PBS and NPR down tonight, and I think it would be mid 2011 before anyone noticed.

As long as it's funded 100% with private money it should exist, however, I don't want my taxpayer's money to go to fund a radical left wing agenda :eusa_hand:

They serve a purpose.....when cable and satellites go out, what else is broadcast using 1952 technology?

You could shut PBS and NPR down tonight, and I think it would be mid 2011 before anyone noticed.
=

Unfortunately, if an emp ever went off, this is what we would be forced to listen to, a 21st century Tokyo Rose.

If you have a problem getting on a plane with someone you're not sure about then why the heck are you getting on it? The odds of having a plane destroyed by terrorist is very small. Heck you have a lot less chance of that than being hijacked back in 70's. Why in the world would you be afraid of Moslems?More people get attacked in this country by other people than Moslems.

Here you go. If you were in trouble and needed a lift would you get in a car driven by a Mexican man, a Moslem man, a black man or an Chinese man? You know nothing about any of them just their race or religion.

If you have a problem getting on a plane with someone you're not sure about then why the heck are you getting on it? The odds of having a plane destroyed by terrorist is very small. Heck you have a lot less chance of that than being hijacked back in 70's. Why in the world would you be afraid of Moslems?More people get attacked in this country by other people than Moslems.

Here you go. If you were in trouble and needed a lift would you get in a car driven by a Mexican man, a Moslem man, a black man or an Chinese man? You know nothing about any of them just their race or religion.

Your suppose to stick with the vehicle.

you have a lot less chance of that than being hijacked back in 70's.

Yes, but back in the 70's they didn't crash the plane into a building.

or have explosives in their undies. Someone needs to look at why we all need to go thru airport security....why is that? who started that? years ago it was like getting on a bus...a nice, trusting, open society...now I get wanded and beeped and have to take my fucking shoes off. Then the veiled bimbos whine about their "religion" if asked to remove their cover.

Last edited:
you have a lot less chance of that than being hijacked back in 70's.

Yes, but back in the 70's they didn't crash the plane into a building.

or have explosives in their undies. Someone needs to look at why we all need to go thru airport security....why is that? who started that? years ago it was like getting on a bus...a nice, trusting, open society...now I get wanded and beeped and have to take my fucking shoes off. Then the veiled bimbos whine about their "religion" if asked to remove their cover.

On a day to day basis I don't have issues with people because of their religion, but I will admit that I get pissed every time I go to the airport. I don't know how it is at other airports but if you have to pick someone up from Nashville International, you spend your time driving in circles around the freaking airport. They have a few spaces you can park and wait at in front of the terminal, but you can only stay there 10 minutes and you have to leave your trunk or hatchback open. I sorely miss the days before Islamic terrorists used our planes as weapons, when you could park in front of the terminal and go inside to meet whoever you're waiting for at the gate.

I don't care if they exist or not. I just don't think they should receive Taxpayer funding. Let their buddy George Soros pay their bills. I'm completely sick of NPR & PBS at this point. This firing was truly unjust. Shame on them.

What he said. As I refuse to listen to NPR, whether or not they exist is complete irrelevant to my existence except for the fact that my tax dollars support this Obamanation.

Juan Williams said he feels uncomfortable around muslims on planes. After all of the terror attacks listed below, who can blame him>

Chronology of Major Terrorist Attacks Against U.S. Targets - CDI Terrorism Project - Center for Defense Information

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

Lets take a poll...who feels like Juan Williams on a plane with muslims and who does not????

He didn't say that.

Forum List

Back