After every shooting, gun grabbers call for Assault weapons ban, magazine capacity restrictions. Wrong answer.

But Colorado is a gun grabbers dream and Marjorie Taylor Greene points out that Colorado has everything the left has asked for...
• Universal Background Checks
• Red Flag gun seizure laws
• "Hi-capacity" magazine bans
• A passing gun-control grade from
@GiffordsCourage
And it still didn't stop a thug like Ahmad Al-Issa from murdering Americans.
Which is why we are justified in believing that they are only out to ban and confiscate ALL guns.

Which is why we are justified in believing that they are only out to ban and confiscate ALL guns.

Works for me. The best argument for gun control is a five minute conversation with a gun nut.
So, I don't EVER want to hear you assholes say "nobody wants to ban guns."

And, there will be no compromise. There will be another civil war if you cocksucking hoplophobes ram through ANYTHING!!!!

And, there will be no compromise. There will be another civil war if you cocksucking hoplophobes ram through ANYTHING!!!!

Again, guy, you are in the small minority. 78% of the population doesn't own guns... many of the people who do have no problem with common sense gun laws.

The problem is

1) The NRA spends a lot of money terrorizing Congress.
2) Most Americans don't really know how lax the gun laws in this country are.

It's more a matter of political organizing... Most normal people get upset after a mass shooting, but they don't stick with it. The gun nuts are on all the time. 2AGuy pops on here and does NRA Spooge after every mass shooting.

Eventually, people are going to get fed up with it.

Again, guy, you are in the small minority. 78% of the population doesn't own guns... many of the people who do have no problem with common sense gun laws.

The problem is

1) The NRA spends a lot of money terrorizing Congress.
2) Most Americans don't really know how lax the gun laws in this country are.

It's more a matter of political organizing... Most normal people get upset after a mass shooting, but they don't stick with it. The gun nuts are on all the time. 2AGuy pops on here and does NRA Spooge after every mass shooting.

Eventually, people are going to get fed up with it.
So, why don't you keep your gun laws on the state level? Quit trying to force that bullshit on a state (Texas) that clearly doesn't want that bullshit?

Because it's not about public safety. It's about communist control. You fucking commies can't do what you really want if we can resist.

But Colorado is a gun grabbers dream and Marjorie Taylor Greene points out that Colorado has everything the left has asked for...
• Universal Background Checks
• Red Flag gun seizure laws
• "Hi-capacity" magazine bans
• A passing gun-control grade from
@GiffordsCourage
And it still didn't stop a thug like Ahmad Al-Issa from murdering Americans.

And that is your justification? Damn, doesn't take much to convince you, does it. But the majority is in favor of the common sense gun regulations he listed. And because of those laws, not one single already legal firearm was banned, rounded up or confiscated. Don't let the facts get in the way of a real live Conspiracy.

You just haven't given me a compelling reason why you need a gun.
There in lies your problem- and the reason I'm not going to address the rest of the ridiculous lack of knowledge and thought-

Here's the deal, slick- need is immaterial- want is my right , and yours and everyone else's-

You offer excuses- not needs for your wants- excuses are merely attempts to justify- reason is a sound explanation- there is NO sound explanation, (reason), for you to try to force your fears and beliefs on others- there are only excuses- and lots of them, but, at the end of the day, you're wrong- and your improper education led you astray-

There in lies your problem- and the reason I'm not going to address the rest of the ridiculous lack of knowledge and thought-

Here's the deal, slick- need is immaterial- want is my right , and yours and everyone else's-

You offer excuses- not needs for your wants- excuses are merely attempts to justify- reason is a sound explanation- there is NO sound explanation, (reason), for you to try to force your fears and beliefs on others- there are only excuses- and lots of them, but, at the end of the day, you're wrong- and your improper education led you astray-

There is nothing (or not much) wrong with my education on Guns. But see the need for common sense gun regulation. And so does the majority of America. And don't bother screaming "Cite,Cite,cite" since that's been shown over and over. And it's been already proven that common sense gun laws do NOT lead to gun confiscations. But not having them often does because of the knee jerk process. You become your own worst enemy.

There is nothing (or not much) wrong with my education on Guns. But see the need for common sense gun regulation. And so does the majority of America. And don't bother screaming "Cite,Cite,cite" since that's been shown over and over. And it's been already proven that common sense gun laws do NOT lead to gun confiscations. But not having them often does because of the knee jerk process. You become your own worst enemy.
Wrong- any education not founded on Truth is improper. Period.

I'll start with the pre-amble to the constitution- and the words there in- to secure our Liberty for our posterity-

then move onto the Bill of Rights- lines not to be crossed by a fed gov't- there is but one caveat in the BoR- in the 4th amendment- and it has been eviscerated by alleged common sense-

Then I'll move onto- laws are meant to punish- they secure NO Liberty- they punish by restricting rights vs what you want, except you seem to want the gov't to force everyone into your little box of sheeple- it's getting a tad crowded- they placate the we have to do something crowd and in case you hadn't noticed, they aren't effective- people still break laws- the most egregious being, law writers-

Then, there's this little ditty- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are no caveats in that- none-
Wants and desires are rights- common sense is ambiguous- it presents a caveat-

My worse enemy is Public Education- and you, my good man, are a victim of the deceit- a vast majority I might add-

but what if big brother decides to castrate all black men....would be a helluva easier if none of them had guns
What if you used your head for something besides holding your ears apart- that would make the job more formidable-

After every mass shooting we hear gov officials call for assault weapons ban , and magazine capacity restrictions. When what we need is more mental health facilities.Don't, blame the inanimate object, blame the mentally I'll person that gave life to the weapon.!!.
Next they will want a law against murder.

After every mass shooting we hear gov officials call for assault weapons ban , and magazine capacity restrictions. When what we need is more mental health facilities.Don't, blame the inanimate object, blame the mentally I'll person that gave life to the weapon.!!.
I don't disagree but I have to note that it seems to me that gun control opponents also oppose expanding healthcare to all. Are you willing to pay for more mental health facilities?
No but I'd pay for the bullet that stops them cold.

Wrong- any education not founded on Truth is improper. Period.

I'll start with the pre-amble to the constitution- and the words there in- to secure our Liberty for our posterity-

then move onto the Bill of Rights- lines not to be crossed by a fed gov't- there is but one caveat in the BoR- in the 4th amendment- and it has been eviscerated by alleged common sense-

Then I'll move onto- laws are meant to punish- they secure NO Liberty- they punish by restricting rights vs what you want, except you seem to want the gov't to force everyone into your little box of sheeple- it's getting a tad crowded- they placate the we have to do something crowd and in case you hadn't noticed, they aren't effective- people still break laws- the most egregious being, law writers-

Then, there's this little ditty- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are no caveats in that- none-
Wants and desires are rights- common sense is ambiguous- it presents a caveat-

My worse enemy is Public Education- and you, my good man, are a victim of the deceit- a vast majority I might add-

And the vast majority agrees with me and disagrees with you including every Range Chief or Manager I have ever met. It must be a conspiracy, I tell ya'

Next they will want a law against murder.
Yes! Make murder a crime!

Never can seem to explain what that is, can ya? How about keeping criminals locked up?

I don't disagree but I have to note that it seems to me that gun control opponents also oppose expanding healthcare to all. Are you willing to pay for more mental health facilities?
No but I'd pay for the bullet that stops them cold.
So no prevention. Got it.

Forum List

Back