After Eight Months Of Campaigning,Hillary Wont Bring Up Job Crisis&ISIS Threat.Just Human Rights?

a 9.0 earthquake could topple los angeles night before a debate and she probably wont even bring it up.

i am not too sure about that, lots of brain dead libertards out there. but.., OTH, i read where some elites are throwing her under the train wheels. :lmao:
not just that, there could be a massive black out in any deep blue city that wants to vote for Hillary, and u think she would bring it up? blame the black out on white people?

right,,,,Hillary is more concerned over the sacrifice that Bruce Jenner went thru than the shootings of innocence in Chicago.
Neither of the Clinton's are stupid. You have to pay attention both to what they say and what they don't say. The humorous thing, though, is watching Hillary's supporters blithely ignoring everything she ever said on a subject and insisting that her latest statement is the only one that matters, until the next one. It's a fun bit of research just pulling together all of her statements on the email scandal to see how often she says something, is shown to be lying, changes it, and acts like she never said the first thing.
no wonder we never hear anyone yell at her during her boring speeches, god dont we all wish someone would scream at her,,,'WHAT ABOUT JOBS U DUMB BITCH"!!!!!!!!
She controls the crowds as tightly as any politician ever has. She will not allow anyone who might even think that to be within earshot of a podium, and if anyone tried, her goons would have him taken away within seconds. She can't afford it.
RIGHT! its so obvious that her people are carefully chosen, and if anyone gets out of line, he/she will know what it was like living during the Hitler years.

You're thinking of Trump rallies.
Well, duh. Every candidate tries to control the audience. I will be EXTREMELY surprised, though, if Hillary faces a any unscripted questions between now and the election, outside of being indicted, of course. If that happens, she's sunk.

Forum List

Back