After defending MS13 murders left blames NRA for Santa Fe school shooting

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After a week in which the left defended Hamas terrorists and MS-13 murderers, they are now blaming the NRA for the school shooting in Santa Fe.
After Defending MS-13 Murderers, Left Blames NRA For Santa Fe School Shooting

Of course they would this is what the worlds a.h's do . They're pathetic they feed off msm bs and start their 2nd amendment taking like the assholes that they are.

But you same MORONS chant LET THEM IN, and STICK UP FOR MS13 who by the way would NOT FOLLOW ANY GUN LAWS AND STILL HAVE A GUN YOU IDIOTS......... THEY'D SHOOT YOUR KID IN YOUR FACE AND NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT.

The Left just can't wait to politicize a tragedy. "Never let a crisis go to waste!"

Disgusting.

After a week in which the left defended Hamas terrorists and MS-13 murderers, they are now blaming the NRA for the school shooting in Santa Fe.

Of course they would this is what the worlds a.h's do . They're pathetic they feed off msm bs and start their 2nd amendment taking like the assholes that they are.

But you same MORONS chant LET THEM IN, and STICK UP FOR MS13 who by the way would NOT FOLLOW ANY GUN LAWS AND STILL HAVE A GUN YOU IDIOTS......... THEY'D SHOOT YOUR KID IN YOUR FACE AND NOT THINK TWICE ABOUT IT.

I blame the asshole who pulled the trigger.

I would expect that a persin dumb enough to read & believe Infowars would be dumb enough to belief that crap & repeat itr hrer.

No one supports MS13.

Republicans, Trump, & the NRA would be partly responsible for the body count if an assault type rifle was used in that shooting. I have not heard what weapons were used.

The Left just can't wait to politicize a tragedy. "Never let a crisis go to waste!"

Disgusting.
Hey, I sent my thoughts and prayers. So fuck you.
It's your fault.

My guess is the school, law enforcement, and all those agencies that lefties swear *prevent* this sort of thing from happening, were well aware of this guy for years.

And yet here we are.

He represents the DNC voting base. These shooters are just the age and of just the right mental tilt to be lured by the Dems into their vote/protest/riot/vote again buses.

We know that they lure people to their causes with bribes of treatment and money.

They pump them full of righteous anger and tell them there are too many children in the world.

When they get into trouble, they tell them they are the victims, and that all their feelings are valid...then they turn them around and put them right back in the schools, on the buses, in subsidized housing.....

And eventually you have a whole population of nutbags who regularly shoot up schools..thus justifying the leftist gun grab..while also reducing the student body.

I also blame the assholes that gave him a high capacity weapon that fired as fast as he pulled the trigger.

I would expect that a persin dumb enough to read & believe Infowars would be dumb enough to belief that crap & repeat itr hrer.

No one supports MS13.

Republicans, Trump, & the NRA would be partly responsible for the body count if an assault type rifle was used in that shooting. I have not heard what weapons were used.

Keep telling yourself that sooner or later you will believe it , Oh wait you already do.

Your common sense and logic left al long time ago.

YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW DUMB YOU ARE YAH DUMB SOB!! AND PERSON IS SPELLED " PERSON" NOT PERSIN.

No one supports MS13.

AND When you prove how stupid you really are in front of everyone giving up your own evidence upon yourself because idiots who use the SOURCE has the real world laughing so hard at your LOW IQ's omfg the stupidity of you stupid fkrs is incredible.......

Oh yes because it's NOT your fake news bs msm it's fake because you assholes obey and listen to OBAMA and CLINTON omfg your all so , so sickeningg

upload_2018-5-18_10-16-45.png

I also blame the assholes that gave him a high capacity weapon that fired as fast as he pulled the trigger.

Which also proves what stupid fkr you are. CRIMINAL DON'T USE NOR NEED LAWS" a.h.

Last edited:

Disgusting.
It's your fault.

My guess is the school, law enforcement, and all those agencies that lefties swear *prevent* this sort of thing from happening, were well aware of this guy for years.

And yet here we are.

He represents the DNC voting base. These shooters are just the age and of just the right mental tilt to be lured by the Dems into their vote/protest/riot/vote again buses.

We know that they lure people to their causes with bribes of treatment and money.

They pump them full of righteous anger and tell them there are too many children in the world.

When they get into trouble, they tell them they are the victims, and that all their feelings are valid...then they turn them around and put them right back in the schools, on the buses, in subsidized housing.....

And eventually you have a whole population of nutbags who regularly shoot up schools..thus justifying the leftist gun grab..while also reducing the student body.
You are such an ass.

Kids die & you blame Democrats. You step over dead children to spew your bullshit.

Which party pushed violence during the campaign?

Which partry accepted the violent white supremacists into their tent.

We don't have a motive yet.

If that shooter used an assault type weapon, it is your ilk that gave it to him.

You sorry excuses for human beings think that your desire to own a assault type rifle is more important than the lives of children. There is no need for those guns. None. Yet you keep them on the market & refuse to limit access to anyone including crazy people.
The NRA has duped you. Your toy kills children & when action would be considered, you fall to the floor & whine & pout & have a tantrum like a spoiled brat in the toy aisle at Walmart.

Disgusting.
It's your fault.

And yet here we are.

You are such an ass.

Kids die & you blame Democrats. You step over dead children to spew your bullshit.

Which party pushed violence during the campaign?

Which partry accepted the violent white supremacists into their tent.

We don't have a motive yet.

If that shooter used an assault type weapon, it is your ilk that gave it to him.

You sorry excuses for human beings think that your desire to own a assault type rifle is more important than the lives of children. There is no need for those guns. None. Yet you keep them on the market & refuse to limit access to anyone including crazy people.
The NRA has duped you. Your toy kills children & when action would be considered, you fall to the floor & whine & pout & have a tantrum like a spoiled brat in the toy aisle at Walmart.
Hire NRA members with AR15's to protect the children.

Problem solved.

Which also proves what stupid fkr you are. CRIMINAL DON'T USE NOR NEEDS LAWS" a.h.

If the weapon was illegal, he could have been stopped when trying to obtain it or if seen carrying it.,

Since he is underaged he probably got it from one if the "responsible" gun owners you all pretend to be.

Forum List

Back