After Covington: CYA, More Lies, and Intransigent Goblin Hate

I tells ya what OP. Run down to your nearest bar, stand two inches from some random guy and smirk at him for three minutes. Let us know how you were "bullied" out of there with your wangly-ass revisionist history. Poor 'poor-me' professional victim snowflake. :crybaby:

Partisan hackland ------ where nobody takes responsibility for anything.

Sandman did nothing but stand still. He didn't go up to anyone, the commie injun approached him. Facts seem to irrelevant when you commies get on a propaganda binge.

They sure seem irrelevant when making ass-sertions you can't prove, don't they?

Watch the video bitch. There was a kid in a bright blue jacket standing in front of Sandmann when the indian first walked past them. The indian turned and the kid in the blue jacket moved a couple of feet to his right, Sandmann didn't move when the indian approached him and got in his face. All you have to do is look and stop pushing your commie propaganda.

Oh I watched all them videos more than a week ago. That's how I know what I'm talking about.

I believe my words were "prove me wrong", not "gainsay me".

How easy it is to pit Americans against each other should the prime lesson learned from this incident.

Gin up a false headline tagged to a selectively edited video and instant outrage. Then the outrage is exponentially increased and tensions heighten when the entire long running incident between the three groups becomes known.

The assholes playing "he said" "she said" with us are the enemy. Not the kids. Not the Black Hebrew assholes, not the Indians.....
Actually the Black Hebrew assholes and the Indian are the bad guys in this scenario. You're just trying to let them off the hook.

The Black Israelites or whoever they are have nothing to do with this scenario. That's a separate scene that amounted to nothing that y'all Smirk-Boi apologist crankbiters continually try to deflect to in order to take the spotlight off Smirk-Boi. Didn't work last week and it continues to not-work now.

I tells ya what OP. Run down to your nearest bar, stand two inches from some random guy and smirk at him for three minutes. Let us know how you were "bullied" out of there with your wangly-ass revisionist history. Poor 'poor-me' professional victim snowflake. :crybaby:

You forgot something. It was the "random guy" that got in the face of the smirker. So don't blame the smirker.

The teenager did NOT go near the protestor the Protestor went near the boy dumb ass.

Yuh huh. So you BOTH were there? Because there ain't no video that demonstrates that. Prove me wrong.

There is however video that shows a nearby woman excoriating a "mob mentality". You think "mob" meant "Nathan Philips"?
There certainly is video that shows that, you fucking dumbass. Every second of the entire incident is on video from several different angles.

How strange then that for such a readily-available video, you can't post it.

How easy it is to pit Americans against each other should the prime lesson learned from this incident.

Gin up a false headline tagged to a selectively edited video and instant outrage. Then the outrage is exponentially increased and tensions heighten when the entire long running incident between the three groups becomes known.

The assholes playing "he said" "she said" with us are the enemy. Not the kids. Not the Black Hebrew assholes, not the Indians.....
Actually the Black Hebrew assholes and the Indian are the bad guys in this scenario. You're just trying to let them off the hook.

The Black Israelites or whoever they are have nothing to do with this scenario. That's a separate scene that amounted to nothing that y'all Smirk-Boi apologist crankbiters continually try to deflect to in order to take the spotlight off Smirk-Boi. Didn't work last week and it continues to not-work now.
You're defending people who spewed the vilest kind of epithets at teenage kids. It takes a special kind of sleazy personality to defend the behavior of these douchebags.

You forgot something. It was the "random guy" that got in the face of the smirker. So don't blame the smirker.

The teenager did NOT go near the protestor the Protestor went near the boy dumb ass.

Yuh huh. So you BOTH were there? Because there ain't no video that demonstrates that. Prove me wrong.

There is however video that shows a nearby woman excoriating a "mob mentality". You think "mob" meant "Nathan Philips"?
There certainly is video that shows that, you fucking dumbass. Every second of the entire incident is on video from several different angles.

How strange then that for such a readily-available video, you can't post it.
It's already been posted, moron. You refused to look at it.

You're defending people who spewed the vilest kind of epithets at teenage kids. It takes a special kind of sleazy personality to defend the behavior of these douchebags.

Perhaps "literacy" has still not yet reached Fingerboy Island.

I just got done posting, that's an entirely separate incident, unrelated. Black Israelite gadflies or no Black Israelite gadflies, it has absolutely zero bearing on a high school kid smirking down an Indian, neither of which are Black Israelite gadflies. That y'all partisan hackpologists are desperate to change the subject to get him off the hook has been more than obvious since the moment it started.

And you're way late on this anyway, we put this red herring to bed a week ago.

Why don't you go find us another "newly discovered" photo of a political convention on Wisconsin trolley tracks in December.

Sandman did nothing but stand still. He didn't go up to anyone, the commie injun approached him. Facts seem to irrelevant when you commies get on a propaganda binge.

Watch the video bitch. There was a kid in a bright blue jacket standing in front of Sandmann when the indian first walked past them. The indian turned and the kid in the blue jacket moved a couple of feet to his right, Sandmann didn't move when the indian approached him and got in his face. All you have to do is look and stop pushing your commie propaganda.

Oh I watched all them videos more than a week ago. That's how I know what I'm talking about.

You're either senile, crazy or both. I described EXACTLY what the video showed. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, just shows how intellectually dishonest you are.

You're either senile, crazy or both. I described EXACTLY what the video showed. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, just shows how intellectually dishonest you are.

I know what you described, and I also know what's on the videos.
And finally, I know the difference.

Yeah mouthy bastards and a little drummer boy. BFD. Not the enemy who started the false headlines, just some random assholes.

The boy said he didn't know what to do. They were just waiting for a bus. If he didn't move and smiled in a non threatening manner and didn't make eye contact he felt the danger would pass.

He comes close to describing an encounter with a wild animal. Stand still, make no threatening moves, don't make eye contact.

The boy said he didn't know what to do. They were just waiting for a bus. If he didn't move and smiled in a non threatening manner and didn't make eye contact he felt the danger would pass.

He comes close to describing an encounter with a wild animal. Stand still, make no threatening moves, don't make eye contact.

Actually he just looks stoned. Wanna shoot him in the face now?

Wow, you know a butt load of crap that's wrong. But being the faithful commie bitch you are, you just keep spewing the party line. Hell will be too good for you.

Wow, you know a butt load of crap that's wrong. But being the faithful commie bitch you are, you just keep spewing the party line. Hell will be too good for you.

Damn. And I was so hoping to get in.

("Damn", get it? I kill me)

Chief Little Drum was simply looking for headlines. Like you he is an attention whore.

Perhaps "literacy" has still not yet reached Fingerboy Island.

I just got done posting, that's an entirely separate incident, unrelated. Black Israelite gadflies or no Black Israelite gadflies, it has absolutely zero bearing on a high school kid smirking down an Indian, neither of which are Black Israelite gadflies. That y'all partisan hackpologists are desperate to change the subject to get him off the hook has been more than obvious since the moment it started.

And you're way late on this anyway, we put this red herring to bed a week ago.

Why don't you go find us another "newly discovered" photo of a political convention on Wisconsin trolley tracks in December.

An old never was who lied about Nam gets in the face of a kid, what a tough guy. Chief Little Drum knew better than to get in the face of an adult.

Actually he just looks stoned. Wanna shoot him in the face now?
He's not stoned. Are you?

Forum List

Back