After 96 years of the Longhorns chickening out, it is on!! 10/26 Texas at Vandy

EMH

Diamond Member
Apr 5, 2021
Can the Longhorns fix their disasterous 3-8-1 record against Vandy??

It has been 96 years since Vandy last STOMPED the Horns.

This is Texas' first year in the SEC, I don't think that the teams were "chicken " of each other, just that they were in different conferences. Akron hasn't had too many games with Yale over the decades, and neither have Vanderbilt and St. Bonaventure met very often either

This is Texas' first year in the SEC, I don't think that the teams were "chicken " of each other, just that they were in different conferences. Akron hasn't had too many games with Yale over the decades, and neither have Vanderbilt and St. Bonaventure met very often either

LOL!!!!

This is the SPORTS SECTION....!!!!

The number of SEC football teams that qualify for SMACK FROM VANDY just grew.... from ZERO to ONE!!!!

Can the Longhorns fix their disasterous 3-8-1 record against Vandy??

It has been 96 years since Vandy last STOMPED the Horns.

Vandy won 2 games last year Texas was a couple plays away from the National title game. Texas is likely going to ass rape them next year.

LOL!!!!

This is the SPORTS SECTION....!!!!

The number of SEC football teams that qualify for SMACK FROM VANDY just grew.... from ZERO to ONE!!!!
Vandy is an excellent baseball school. They are shit at football.

Yeah, but sometimes there are "curses...."

What happens if Vandy wins???

LOL!!!!

I'll bookmark this post and we will see. Care to make a wager on the game? Loser changes their avatar to the wining teams emblem.

Forum List

Back