After 8 long years of gross incompetence, conservatives left behind a cesspool..

And want a chance to do it again.

They have been the most destructive force in America. They've shattered the constitution to bits..incrementally. Had conservatives won the day during the revolution..we'd still be the subjects of the British empire.

No conservative has apologized for Bush. Ever. Indeed they doubled down and gave us the filth the populates congress at this point in the embodiment of the Tea Party candidates.

They put a known criminal, Darryl Issa, in charge of "investigations".

Both Candidates that are leading the GOP..are populating their cabinets with PNAC fuck ups. And Cheney is making the chattering circuit, "dismayed", that after almost a decade of war..the US is finally doing something right..and bringing home the beleaguered troops that were tossed into that criminal mess so carelessly, it seems that conservatives forgot they actually where someone's kids, husbands and wives.

They left behind the carnage that was once a great economy. And watched, befuddled, as the very terrorists they were warned about crashed airplanes into one of the greatest and most advanced cities in America..if not the world. And then they used the rage and confusion of that act..to perpetrate a disgusting crime. All while letting the real criminals lounge about in Pakistani mansions, Saudi castles and Las Vegas. Indeed..they tried to mask the true villians.

They watched as Americans died in flood waters, stranded for days..because of the incompetence of the Bush administration.

And they cry like wounded children as good people work overtime to fix their catastrophe.

THAT..is failure.

And they want your support to do it all again.

Good job boys!

:clap:

In reality republicans are the last ones you could blame for anything.

Democrats and their fucking unhinged forced lending are to blame for everything..

I love how democrats forced lending then played victim when their house of cards collapsed..

Of course you have the progressive super majority that only DOUBLED the national debt.

Then you have that hopey changey fool reneging on promises.... "well I never said it would take one term."

Progressives were crying about GW's policies yet Obama continued those policies (such as the Patriot Act, Iraq, Afghanistan) and everything is fine and dandy now that a PROGRESSIVE is in charge.

Bush fucked up. Now Republicans are trying to blame it on the Dems.

It won't work.

Well with an Obama approval rating that has IMPROVED to 45 and only 20% of the country thinking the country is on the right track (73% saying wrong direction), I think we know that people have figured it out for themselves.

Hope: What many have put in the garbage can.

Change: What's left over after all the taxes.

no they did it with the help of corporations which did buy Some dems too edict.

we are supposed to apologize for Bush now?

It's laughable, with the election coming up they know they can't run on the incompetent tits record so all they have is demonizing conservatives.
It's all they got:eusa_boohoo:

I'm sure we only need to spend a couple trillion more and things will get better.

I mean we're only talking about money here..

Why would any citizen know anything about that???

we are supposed to apologize for Bush now?

It's laughable, with the election coming up they know they can't run on the incompetent tits record so all they have is demonizing conservatives.
It's all they got:eusa_boohoo:

I'm sure it'll feel terrible in the end when you guys lose again then... because all you have is incompetent old man tits up to bat at this moment. You whole lineup are a bunch of boobs.

Listening said:
He's still in congress. If you have evidence against him, I suggest you share it.

He stole a fucking Maserati and got hit with a gun charge.

A fellow soldier, Jay Bergey, claimed that Issa stole his Dodge Charger in 1971 while they were serving together and that, the day after he confronted Issa, the car was found abandoned on a nearby expressway. Asked about this charge in 2011, Issa denied it and suggested it was possible that other soldiers stole the car or that Bergey, who he claims had a drinking problem, had abandoned it himself while intoxicated."[3]

After receiving a hardship discharge in 1972 following his father's heart attack, Issa earned his General Educational Development (GED) certificate and began taking classes at Siena Heights University, a small Catholic college in Adrian, Michigan. He continued his military service in the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC)."[3]

Twice during that year he was arrested. In March, Issa and his brother William were charged with stealing a Maserati from a dealer's showroom in Cleveland. Issa says it was a matter of mistaken identity by the Cleveland Heights police; the case was later dismissed
Before that had happened, in December 1972, police in Adrian pulled Issa over for going the wrong way on a one-way street and, as he was retrieving his registration, saw in the car's glove compartment what turned out to be a .25-caliber Colt semi-automatic handgun inside an ammunition box, along with a military pouch containing 44 rounds, a tear gas gun and two rounds for that. Issa was charged with carrying a concealed weapon; ultimately he pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of possession of an unregistered firearm. He was sentenced to six months' probation and paid a small fine.[3][6] At the time Issa told police that Ohio law allowed such possession of a handgun with a justification; his was the need to protect the car and himself. Years later, he said that the car and gun were his brother's, which William Issa supported. He had been unaware of the gun's presence when inadvertently driving the car the wrong way down the alley and that, to the extent of his knowledge, there had been no ammunition present. The entire incident, he had believed, had been expunged.[3]
Darrell Issa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Uh, that was like, uh, like 40 years ago...dude.

You are kidding, right.

You actually post this and call him a known criminal for something like this ?

You are desperate.

Moving goalposts are ya?

Did you read the whole thing? He was also suspected in setting a fire to collect insurance money.

Were he poor..and a minority..he would just be getting out of the slammer, now and in some states..never allowed to vote.

check the polls you fools the American people overwhelmingly blame Bush.

You dont win elections fby insulting the vast majority of American voters.

He stole a fucking Maserati and got hit with a gun charge.

You are kidding, right.

You are desperate.

Moving goalposts are ya?

Did you read the whole thing? He was also suspected in setting a fire to collect insurance money.

Were he poor..and a minority..he would just be getting out of the slammer, now and in some states..never allowed to vote.

"Move the goalposts"

I suppose in liberal garbage that means "I cant answer the question because I'm wrong."

Can't drink even if I wanted too.

In CCNA class..which is on my dime. Not cheap either.

high then?

Angry.

You should be, the Democrats sold you a bill of goods. They created the mess we are in and think they can spend their way out of it. In 8 years Bush with a split Congress racked up what 6 trillion in debt? Obama has done 5 trillion and it isn't even 4 years yet.

Once again during those 8 years of Bush 2 years one house was controlled by the Democrats and 2 years both houses were controlled by the democrats.

During the 4 years of Republican control Bush had between 51 and 56 Senators. I REMIND you that you lot claimed that from 2009 to 2011 you could not get anything done because you did not have 60 Senators. And you STILL have the Majority in the Senate and can't get anything done.

There was no 8 years of Republican control.

Your party screwed the pooch and you are trying to shuck the blame elsewhere.

YOUR party started all the wars.

YOUR party held back the SEC rules on brokers.

YOUR party Cut the taxes on the wealthy and spent like drunken sailors.

Why do you fools just keep repeteing LIES that make you look like insane people?

Imagine if that car theft story was in Obamas back ground.

They would be wailing about it non stop

The republican party was in complete control and now they scamble to blame what their historically failed ideas produced for this country.

Now like complete insane fools they want yet more of their historically failed ideas to be implimented.

The country is not buying your crap anymore.

You are kidding, right.

You are desperate.

Moving goalposts are ya?

"Move the goalposts"

I suppose in liberal garbage that means "I cant answer the question because I'm wrong."

For someone with an "IQ" of 160..you really have a problem with reading English.

The question was answered.

And the response to the answer..was garbage..like what most Conservatives..spew.

You should be, the Democrats sold you a bill of goods. They created the mess we are in and think they can spend their way out of it. In 8 years Bush with a split Congress racked up what 6 trillion in debt? Obama has done 5 trillion and it isn't even 4 years yet.

Once again during those 8 years of Bush 2 years one house was controlled by the Democrats and 2 years both houses were controlled by the democrats.

During the 4 years of Republican control Bush had between 51 and 56 Senators. I REMIND you that you lot claimed that from 2009 to 2011 you could not get anything done because you did not have 60 Senators. And you STILL have the Majority in the Senate and can't get anything done.

There was no 8 years of Republican control.

Thank the electorate for putting the brakes on Republican garbage. Had they not..SSI would have been dismantled and Harriet Meirs would be seated as a Supreme Court Judge.

The republican party was in complete control and now they scamble to blame what their historically failed ideas produced for this country.

Now like complete insane fools they want yet more of their historically failed ideas to be implimented.

Nice grammar..

I enjoy your blanket accusations...

Usually intelligent people post citations but you're obviously a retard so....

Remember how we all call you a LIAR? This would be one of those times. You see dear the Republican Party did not control both houses of Congress for 8 years under Bush. The Senate was controlled by the Dems when they got a republican to switch parties in Bush's first term and from 2006 to 2008 both houses of Congress were run by the DEMOCRATS.

Further the first 2 years of Bush's first term the Republicans only had 51 Senators. Remember how you whine and claim without 60 nothing gets done?

Further if one checks the record one discovers another lie. You see honey, the DEMS voted for Afghanistan, Iraq AND the Patriot Act.

Wanna tell some more lies?

Forum List

Back