After 2008 Liberals Predicted That Republican Party was Dead

Actually these turd brain Moon Bats were predicting that after Crooked Hillary's landslide victory in 2016 the Republican Party would be kaput. They said that Crooked Hillary coat tails would sweep a Democrat House and Senate. The idiots were saying things like "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet" and other silly things.

This year the Republicans will maintain control of the House and pick up seats in the Senate. Trump will still be President. The Party of Moon Bats will still be the minority as they are well deserved. They are the scum of America.

I refuse to consider them anything "of America". Posterity should erase them from our history like the Tories who supported the limey crown even after The Revolution and most of them fled to Canada. They are not our countrymen, fellow citizens, or even human fucking beings IMO. They're traitors.

Cicero said:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

These pieces of shit are the scum of europe. They're the turds of karl marx (piss be upon him).

I do hope you're right about them losing even more seats across the board, and while I'm confident you're right we must get the vote out.

We can not let the media demoralize us. We can not be led to believe that all of a sudden the majority of the country all of a sudden agrees with the imbeciles on the coasts and parasites in the cities that the prosperity that has come charging back into America needs to be stifled by changing the political momentum. We need to come out in numbers larger than 2010, and cycles since then. We can't let the GOP run moderate douchebags like Romney and expect to win.

Mike Kennedy in Utah needs support to beat the establishment pick.

Homepage | Mike Kennedy for US Senate

Fuck Romney and the rest of the republicrat asswipes who let democrook sociopaths get away with everything from money laundering to murder.

That republican party is dead. The republican party that could get behind McCain is no more. The new Trumplican party probably thinks McCain is a "leftist', even though they themselves are farther left than he is.

That republican party is dead. The republican party that could get behind McCain is no more. The new Trumplican party probably thinks McCain is a "leftist', even though they themselves are farther left than he is.

McCain and that RINO Romney couldn't get elected because at the end of the day there was really not much difference between them and a filthy ass Democrat.

Actually these turd brain Moon Bats were predicting that after Crooked Hillary's landslide victory in 2016 the Republican Party would be kaput. They said that Crooked Hillary coat tails would sweep a Democrat House and Senate. The idiots were saying things like "the next Republican President hasn't been born yet" and other silly things.

This year the Republicans will maintain control of the House and pick up seats in the Senate. Trump will still be President. The Party of Moon Bats will still be the minority as they are well deserved. They are the scum of America.

I refuse to consider them anything "of America". Posterity should erase them from our history like the Tories who supported the limey crown even after The Revolution and most of them fled to Canada. They are not our countrymen, fellow citizens, or even human fucking beings IMO. They're traitors.

Cicero said:
“A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”

These pieces of shit are the scum of europe. They're the turds of karl marx (piss be upon him).

I do hope you're right about them losing even more seats across the board, and while I'm confident you're right we must get the vote out.

We can not let the media demoralize us. We can not be led to believe that all of a sudden the majority of the country all of a sudden agrees with the imbeciles on the coasts and parasites in the cities that the prosperity that has come charging back into America needs to be stifled by changing the political momentum. We need to come out in numbers larger than 2010, and cycles since then. We can't let the GOP run moderate douchebags like Romney and expect to win.

Mike Kennedy in Utah needs support to beat the establishment pick.

Homepage | Mike Kennedy for US Senate

Fuck Romney and the rest of the republicrat asswipes who let democrook sociopaths get away with everything from money laundering to murder.

Trump republics are more like the Know Nothing Party of our past.

GOP rebounded in 2010 and now in 2018 the control 2/3rds of all state houses and all three branches of federal government. Typical Americans find Democrats too far left and well...repulsive. What happened liberals? Now you face extinction.
GOP R.I.P.
https://www.amazon.com/Strange-Death-Republican-America-Chronicles/dp/1402757891&tag=ff0d01-20
The Fall of Conservatism | The New Yorker
2012 or Never

The republican party is dead, not the one of 20 years ago.
Dead from the neck up

McCain and that RINO Romney couldn't get elected because at the end of the day there was really not much difference between them and a filthy ass Democrat.
So now you're proud of having the scum sucking POS trump in our WH? good going patriot lol

Republicans are engaged in a circular firing squad

The prevailing attitude at a future GOP "leadership" meeting?

upload_2018-4-26_20-34-28.png

Will Trump call in to FOX again ?? If we're lucky he will ,,,An insane president in our WH supported by morons

Dems made a huge blunder when they did not completely open the borders after the 2008 election. They controlled both houses of congress and the presidency and obozo could have legalized all 40 million illegals already here and let hew ones come in at the rate of 20 million a year. The GOP would have been dead then.

Why didn't obozo do that.? He's stupid and thought there was plenty of time. Then the repubs took the house in 2010 and it was too late.

I lost 10 brain cells reading these comments. USMB must be the YouTube comment section of the political forums world.

America needs a balance. It's as simple as that. It would work better with less partisanship and more compromise. Someone who says they want all Democrat or all Republican government are too dense to understand that both generally bring good elements to the policy discussion.

If I had a team of advisors, I'd want pretty much the full gambit. Those that won't spend an ounce of effort unless critically necessary. Those that find value anywhere. Those that see all sides of market event. And so on.

I lost 10 brain cells reading these comments. USMB must be the YouTube comment section of the political forums world.

America needs a balance. It's as simple as that. It would work better with less partisanship and more compromise. Someone who says they want all Democrat or all Republican government are too dense to understand that both generally bring good elements to the policy discussion.

If I had a team of advisors, I'd want pretty much the full gambit. Those that won't spend an ounce of effort unless critically necessary. Those that find value anywhere. Those that see all sides of market event. And so on.

This is a right wing board. If you are looking for reasoned commentary or arguments, you won't find it here. If you're interested in trolling, this is a great place to kill time, however.

This is a right wing board. If you are looking for reasoned commentary or arguments, you won't find it here. If you're interested in trolling, this is a great place to kill time, however.
This explains a lot.

Every time they win an Election, they make that absurd prediction. They do it, despite being proven spectacularly wrong every single time. But hey, you know what they say... Liberalism is a mental disorder. :cuckoo:

Every time they win an Election, they make that absurd prediction. They do it, despite being proven spectacularly wrong every single time. But hey, you know what they say... Liberalism is a mental disorder. :cuckoo:

And here you see Dschrute3 providing a summary of what this board is like. He is just one of many drones who spouts off the same uninspired, Trumpian garbage day in and out, making one wonder whether he might have Russian as his first language.

And here you see Dschrute3 providing a summary of what this board is like. He is just one of many drones who spouts off the same uninspired, Trumpian garbage day in and out, making one wonder whether he might have Russian as his first language.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!!!

God, y'all really did lose it after your Hitlery lost. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back