After 1st date, I don't need to know if a woman arrived home safely if........

Good Lord, you weirdos. Cologne doesn't "make" a woman do anything!!! I think you've been reading too many books about how to pick up women! :lol:

The reason why this guy fails with the women is quite obvious. It's because he is a big fat asshole. Do you guys think that if he behaves in RL the way he behaves here, it would be surprising that anyone would want anything to do with this person?

Good Lord, you weirdos. Cologne doesn't "make" a woman do anything!!! I think you've been reading too many books about how to pick up women! :lol:

The reason why this guy fails with the women is quite obvious. It's because he is a big fat asshole. Do you guys think that if he behaves in RL the way he behaves here, it would be surprising that anyone would want anything to do with this person?
I often think the same of yous...

Who cares what you think? Do you think anyone does? Also, I'm not the one who has issues.

Who cares what you think? Do you think anyone does? Also, I'm not the one who has issues.
I am sure no one does, that whey I am not disappointed....

Well, Tammy isn't the one throwing a hissy fit over a telephone call. Joey needs to be responsible for Joey and how Joey handles situations and behave like an adult and not a 12-year-old boy.

Fair enough. I'll agree with that.

Can we also agree that Tammy shouldn't have sent the text? What was the purpose of the text anyways? or is this thread all about attacking men and making sure that women are always unscathed and blameless?

Tammy shouldn't have sent the text. Joey is simply venting in an anonymous forum. He isn't telling all of Tammy's friends and family. He isn't telling all of his friends and family. He could have been totally gentlemanly about it and never mentioned it to anyone. This is an anonymous forum. We don't even know if his real name is Joey or not. His real name could be Mike.

Now! Stop derailing the thread. Was Tammy's text appropriate or not? I say it was boastful and vendictive at worst and pointless at best.

The text was dumb thus the OP's label, "Stupid Ass Women".
The point of the text was "Hey asshole, I made it home, not that you care".

If I was a woman, and a man didn't get me home to my door in person, he'd be GONE.

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

So many stupid ass woman in this world
I imagine after her encounter with you she's thinking...so many stupid-ass men in this world. Has no intention of ever seeing you again, yet was polite enough to message you. Sounds like a class act deserving of much better than you.

Not interested in her manners, if she is not interested MOVE ON

I'm going to be real with you here and not screw around. You need a break from dating. Why? If a woman is simply telling you randomly that she made it home safely and you see that as either pointless or sarcastic, then you aren't ready for a women yet. Period. I don't care if this women told you prior to leaving the date and going home that you and her weren't meant to be, you should have responded kindly to her and said, "good, I'm glad." Or better yet imagine this.. You showed that you weren't a gentleman by opening the door for her or that you talked more about yourself on the date then getting to know about her, and so she develops this pre-assumption that you aren't interested in her, so she starts to lose interest in you, then you both leave the date on that note, BUT.. You text her "I hope you made it home safely without her having to say anything." Do you know that you simply making that extra effort no matter what happened on that 1st date that asking her that 1 question, which happens to be very important her security or well being could have very well allowed her to change her perception of you and give you 1 more chance?

I'm assuming this was your first date with her? You'd be surprised how easily perceptions can change of a person on a first date. They can sway back and forth link the wind. Sounds like you are bitter. Also sounds like you liked her. Tonight think about what you could have done differently on the date with the mind set of getting to know her and an unselfish mind, and write it all down and tell her randomly even in a text that you apologize for this and this and this or this, and say you had a bad off day, make something up, and by doing this you will increase the chance of establishing communication with her if she responds, and then ask her if she wants to give it another go ONLY after she responds. If you didn't fuck up to badly you'd be surprised how a man showing humility and acknowledging his mistakes and caring for HER can actually not just get you 1 more date, but show her what many men are too proud to show. Then you could very well get 2 more dates not just 1.

Also, if it wasn't meant to be then it wasn't meant to be. Dating is HARD. Relationships are way harder. You better be secure with who you are BEFORE you date otherwise you are doing her a disservice. That's not fair to her.

Good luck.

What question am I supposed to ask after a 1st date?
How about "may I see you again"?

she has no intentions of seeing or talking to me again. Why the fuck would I need a text from a girl letting me know she made it home safely if we won't ever talk again? And the same goes for me. if I meet someone off of match.com and don't like what I see, she doesn't need to know if I made it home safe because I decided to move on with my life

So many stupid ass woman in this world

No wonder why you're such a lonely loser.

Forum List

Back