After 14/15 Months Of "Donald Trump Is A Racist".He Is Still The President Of The 57 United States!!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: :banana: :dance: You would of just assumed that by now, that Trump would of been impeached for the sole reason that he hates all blacks/hispanics/native Americans/Russians/Asians/Farm Animals,,etc etc.
Well, Trump has been President for 14 months now, are we gonna go another 12 months of Maxine Waters/Singer Al Green,,and the rest calling for the impeachment of President Trump because he doesn't like black people?
:laugh2: :laugh: :lame2:

Donald trump is an equal opportunity pussy-grabber. I'm sure he doesn't care if the pussy is black or white, because it's all pink on the inside.

Except for Maxine Water's pussy: It's full of mice and spiders, so he probably shouldn't go there.

• Banned
Donald trump is an equal opportunity pussy-grabber. I'm sure he doesn't care if the pussy is black or white, because it's all pink on the inside.

Except for Maxine Water's pussy: It's full of mice and spiders, so he probably shouldn't go there.
What about joy behars hairy Regina.

:2up: :banana: :dance: You would of just assumed that by now, that Trump would of been impeached for the sole reason that he hates all blacks/hispanics/native Americans/Russians/Asians/Farm Animals,,etc etc.
Well, Trump has been President for 14 months now, are we gonna go another 12 months of Maxine Waters/Singer Al Green,,and the rest calling for the impeachment of President Trump because he doesn't like black people?

Well of course he is, it's exactly why so many of his supporters voted for him!

Wouldn't touch that skank with a ten-foot dick. Her bottom teefs look kinda bitey..

032017-joy-behar-primary-1200x630.jpg

• Banned

Wouldn't touch that skank with a ten-foot dick. Her bottom teefs look kinda bitey..

Well hasn't Hillary grabbed or at least felt her monkey oven a few times?

He's been president for <11 months, not 14. He has also effectively been neutered, and hopefully will be impeached once the investigation is over.

"Neutered"? How so? Congress is investigating the investigators, we still have a majority in the House and Senate, they are going to pass tax reform this week, we have one more conservative on the SC with the possibility of two more withing the next couple years, the Keystone Pipeline is up and running, and Uncle Donald has packed the lower courts with conservative judges.

I don`t know what Hillary has done but we know that 4 people on her campaign staff have not been indicted. No guilty pleas and no one under house arrest. Why are you still stalking her?

That was Huma's primary function. I bet Hillary misses her.

I wonder if Maxine is aware that 300 million people see her as a dumass alien from mars

That was Huma's primary function. I bet Hillary misses her.
I miss huma too

He's been president for <11 months, not 14. He has also effectively been neutered, and hopefully will be impeached once the investigation is over.

"Neutered"? How so? Congress is investigating the investigators, we still have a majority in the House and Senate, they are going to pass tax reform this week, we have one more conservative on the SC with the possibility of two more withing the next couple years, the Keystone Pipeline is up and running, and Uncle Donald has packed the lower courts with conservative judges.
Yes, "neutered". The Trump Presidency is effectively already over. He is nothing but a rubber stamp in a too-small suit. You should be happy about that, if you are a conservative.

Uh, Trump has not been president for even 11 months yet! How do we get to 14, which will after March 20, 2018?

Uh, Trump has not been president for even 11 months yet! How do we get to 14, which will after March 20, 2018?
Trump sure took over the white house on November 10th. Prior to that. No one was president

Forum List

Back