African Americans for Obama

LibertyForAll

Nov 3, 2011
St. Louis, Mo
How is the Presidents announcement of African Americans for Obama not perceived as racist? Can you imagine if Romney started a coalition called White People for Romney?

How is the Presidents announcement of African Americans for Obama not perceived as racist? Can you imagine if Romney started a coalition called White People for Romney?

Democrats have been racist bastards since they formed the party.

Nothing has changed.

Democrats have been racist bastards since they formed the party.

Nothing has changed.

White supremacist.

Just because you hate "race traitors" doesn't mean those people are racist.

yeap dont you know that according to republicans 90% of black people are racists

Black people and Latinos(maybe Asians too, but I don't hear so much about that) are the only racist people according to the conservatives on this board and most of the conservatives in conservative land.

But the whitest party in the US knows what racism is.

those people of color are just liars.

Colbert mode off:

This is all deflection, you are not answering the question. Is this racist or not? I am not asking if republicans are racist. If a republican had done this would you call it racist? This requires stepping out of your box and maybe thinking Obama might have made a mistake which is hard for some of you but try to be honest.

Obama has taken divisive politics to the next level in America. It's sad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this stupid shit aint going to sell with the American voter.

You guys really dont want to win this election do you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this stupid shit aint going to sell with the American voter.

You guys really dont want to win this election do you

Not sure which part you think is stupid. The use of race to gather support is divisive. If we ever want to move past race then we have to learn not to see it. Democrats are always bring up racism but things like this perpetuate it. If someone else wanted to start a black people for obama coalition I think thats fine. I should be able to start a white people for newt without ridicule. The fact that the president did this is what bothers me. The president is supposed to serve all of the people.

The point is this is the President of the United States appealing to people on the basis of race. How is this not racist?

It is racist. But, you need to stop asking libtards. They have a double standard don'tyaknow. Imagine the outrage. if President Bush called on White Voters..

This is all deflection, you are not answering the question. Is this racist or not? I am not asking if republicans are racist. If a republican had done this would you call it racist? This requires stepping out of your box and maybe thinking Obama might have made a mistake which is hard for some of you but try to be honest.

Hell if a Republican mentions a watermelon they're called racists.

Hell if a Republican mentions a watermelon they're called racists.

Only if they seem to keep wanting to mention watermelons in an inappropriate political context.

Talk to me again when Gallagher runs for office.

Forum List

Back