African Americans Deserve ‘New Deal’ From Republican Party - Trump

Why doesn't Trump start investing in minority communities instead of luxury hotels and golf courses?

Cause da Nigga's will jus burn it down and steal the FLAT SCREEN TV's...but you knew this shit, WingNuts!
So Trump is full of shit when he says he will help black communities
Hell, WingNut, he even got an award in 1989 for helping da Nigga! What's Cunton done, except pander?

hillary-clinton-first-lady-reads-children-kids-reading-school-cleveland-C6PH5R.jpg

The city of Charlotte was the site of a mass-murder that shocked the United States last year when nine African Americans holding a Bible study in their church were shot dead. A young white racist Dylann Storm Roof is facing trial charged with the crime.

Uh no that was Charleston. I understand Trumps trying to do this but the problem is blacks CAN'T function in civilized society. England and Germany etc left behind flourishing countries to the blacks in Africa and they managed to destroy them and run them into the ground.

Trump is full of shit. Everyone knows this is just a promise he intends to break hoping a few AA people will vote for him. The only thing any alt-right dickhead intends to contribute to the black community is more cops, more prisons and harsher sentencing. No one is fooled. Time to abandon thread and cut and paste the next bullshit article on your list.

Did he refer to Blacks as Super Predators? Full of Shit.

Why doesn't Trump start investing in minority communities instead of luxury hotels and golf courses?

Cause da Nigga's will jus burn it down and steal the FLAT SCREEN TV's...but you knew this shit, WingNuts!
So Trump is full of shit when he says he will help black communities
Hell, WingNut, he even got an award in 1989 for helping da Nigga! What's Cunton done, except pander?

hillary-clinton-first-lady-reads-children-kids-reading-school-cleveland-C6PH5R.jpg
84bc82e08e538e485c1587d494ac5dc8.jpg

Even if Trump wanted to help black communities, the nature of black people would destroy every bit of help.

Trump is full of shit. Everyone knows this is just a promise he intends to break hoping a few AA people will vote for him. The only thing any alt-right dickhead intends to contribute to the black community is more cops, more prisons and harsher sentencing. No one is fooled. Time to abandon thread and cut and paste the next bullshit article on your list.

Blacks are being slaughtered in Chicago under Democratic rule and no one cares. Unfortunately that is a fact. Vote for Hillary if you're a racist and support the same old shit.
What does a Democratic Mayor of Chicago have to do with murders in the black community. Do you have a better plan, to deal with this problem. or are you just a complainer?

Typical Liberal. You want control but no responsibility. Democrats own what goes on in their city. And hey, if more people complained to their politicians about the inner cities something might get done.

Why doesn't Trump move into minority communities and start offering jobs?

He has the money

He should probably avoid the words "New Deal" if trying to talk about something positive... it only makes the plan sound like the worst thing ever.

Most blacks, with any memory, usually LOVE FDR as he was the first president to appoint a black man to a Federal judgeship! A (Excuse the Trumpism) YUUUUUGE DEAL for blacks at the time!

"school choice" is republican code for, shutdown the public schools, a longtime right wing goal along with legalizing child slaves

"school choice" is republican code for, shutdown the public schools, a longtime right wing goal along with legalizing child slaves

Yes PukeBowl, since charter schools, as proved in the Ghetto of D.C. did so much for the young blacks, until the Mulatto dictator closed them down from pressure from the Teachers union! I love pointing out scumbags lies! Right Scumbag?

Yes PukeBowl, since charter schools, as proved in the Ghetto of D.C. did so much for the young blacks, until the Mulatto dictator closed them down from pressure from the Teachers union! I love pointing out scumbags lies! Right Scumbag?
so your saying you want to shutdown public schools? Is your goal to do this is in black neighborhoods only. Or do you want to shutdown public schools in white neighborhoods as well? does legalizing segregation come before or after?

so your saying you want to shutdown public schools? Is your goal to do this is in black neighborhoods only. Or do you want to shutdown public schools in white neighborhoods as well? does legalizing segregation come before or after?
We can't fix this much STUPID. School choice is for ALL races and parents should be allowed to send their kids to better schools. Period. Democraps want them ALL in public school so they can make sure the indoctrination is done correctly by democrap standards. Dumbed down kids become dumbed down voters.

I always wonder how you low 2 digit IQ'd idiots get the balls to post shit that I never said, or hinted at... But your BLM wants legalized segregation and even some college Nigga's want da SAFE SPACE for Nigga's only!

I always wonder how you low 2 digit IQ'd idiots get the balls to post shit that I never said, or hinted at... But your BLM wants legalized segregation and even some college Nigga's want da SAFE SPACE for Nigga's only!
thats stupid

We can't fix this much STUPID. School choice is for ALL races and parents should be allowed to send their kids to better schools. Period. Democraps want them ALL in public school so they can make sure the indoctrination is done correctly by democrap standards. Dumbed down kids become dumbed down voters.
Does school choice mean shutdown public schools? If so why not say it?

thats stupid
Proving my point....so easy with these morons!

Forum List

Back