Afraid of the rain!

As I suspected, no proof.
France24
The determination to ground Marine One, the president's helicopter, due to bad weather is made by the Marine Corps and the White House Military Office, which then presents the recommendation to the White House in collaboration with the Secret Service, according to a Secret Service official.

Paris was covered in clouds with drizzling rain through most of Saturday.

Yep, no helo has ever flown in a drizzle...how silly of us!

The weather shows nothing but light rain and the ceiling never got below 600 feet.

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!

No idiot!

not afraid of the rain

the Secret Service decided this one!

my GOD the Trump haters don't have any measure of civility:cuckoo: total lunatics hater!

"Civility"?? :wtf:

No other POTUS passes up an occasion like this, a battlefield where literally thousands of Americans gave the ultimate sacrifice. And this one is the big one --- marking exactly one hundred years to the day after the Great War and its staggering toll ceased...

--- and Rump's reaction is "ah, it's raining, fuck it. Why would I put myself in danger of getting wet? Besides I have bone spurs. Amazing, incredible bone spurs. Take me to Place Pigalle instead."

Tell me where the fuck "civility" fits in there.

Because it had nothing to do with the rain.
It was the Military and Secret Service that made the decision of having a lock down.
He was not allowed to leave the WH period.

'Allowed'? He is the Commander-In-Chief. He can do and go anywhere he wants to...period.

It was the Military and Secret Service that made the decision of having a lock down.

Who's running the White House? Who's running the Presidency?

And how come everybody else, including at least two officials Rump sent in his place, DID make it, if these famously horrendous Paris blizzard-haboob-heatwave-flood-typhoons were afoot?

No, not buying any of that spin for a nanosecond. :eusa_snooty:

In this case it is the Military and Secret Service just like all of our other Presidents have .
When they order our President not to leave the WH it's for a darn good reason.

There is no indication he was told not to leave the White House by anyone.

Well it seems that some people can be quite dense at times.
Even this guy.
It was not Trumps decision.

Trump Decides Not To Leave WH To Visit Arlington Cemetery On Veteran's Day

Trump made the call not his handlers.

No the handlers did.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

No idiot!

not afraid of the rain

the Secret Service decided this one!

my GOD the Trump haters don't have any measure of civility:cuckoo: total lunatics hater!

"Civility"?? :wtf:

No other POTUS passes up an occasion like this, a battlefield where literally thousands of Americans gave the ultimate sacrifice. And this one is the big one --- marking exactly one hundred years to the day after the Great War and its staggering toll ceased...

--- and Rump's reaction is "ah, it's raining, fuck it. Why would I put myself in danger of getting wet? Besides I have bone spurs. Amazing, incredible bone spurs. Take me to Place Pigalle instead."

Tell me where the fuck "civility" fits in there.

'Allowed'? He is the Commander-In-Chief. He can do and go anywhere he wants to...period.

No he can't.

Way to honor the troops!

Another new whiny Trump-hating thread on this? What's the matter - the last one get buried on the back pages because no one gave a crap? :p

Way to honor the troops!

Another new whiny Trump-hating thread on this? What's the matter - the last one get buried on the back pages because no one gave a crap? :p

The thread is from Saturday afternoon dumbfuck. Do try and learn to read so you quit embarrassing yourself so much

Is John Kelly the POTUS you stupid shit?

No, he's not.
And there's no one more happier about it than John Kelly.

Trump Considers Staff Shake-Up in White House and Homeland Security

Admit that you are a filthy lying lowlife liberal scumbag who spins and twists fake news.

You think that link is fake news?
Seriously?
You can't be this stupid.

Trump Considers Staff Shake-Up in White House and Homeland ...
https://www.nytimes.com/.../trump-kirstjen-nielsen-homeland-security-john-kelly.html
6 hours ago - Kirstjen Nielsen, the secretary of Homeland Security, has been a target ... the White House chief of staff, John F. Kelly, without directlyfiring him.
Trump to fire Homeland Security boss, replace chief of staff: source ...
https://www.reuters.com/...trump.../trump-to-fire-homeland-security-boss-replace-chie...
10 hours ago - Trump to fire Homeland Security boss, replace chief of staff: source ... is considering replacing chief of staff John Kelly in another shakeup of his ...
Trump Weighs Replacing Chief of Staff John Kelly in White House ...
https://www.wsj.com/.../trump-has-decided-to-remove-homeland-security-secretary-niels...
1 hour ago - President Trump is considering high-level staff changes, including potential ... Mr. Trump is also leaning toward the ouster ofHomeland Security ... Mr. Trump declined to say whether he planned to fireMs. Nielsen or make ...

I guess you're waiting for Sean Hannity to tell you what to think next, hmmm?

Your anti Trump manifesto posts don't interest me, save on internet bandwidth stop posting.
1061852715012251648-png__700.jpg

Hey, here's a question.

If everybody else right down to a novagenarian can make it out there yet Rump is the only one who can't because of rain....

------------- Why doesn't he just pay the rain $130,000 to make it go away?

:eusa_think:

Who's running the White House? Who's running the Presidency?

And how come everybody else, including at least two officials Rump sent in his place, DID make it, if these famously horrendous Paris blizzard-haboob-heatwave-flood-typhoons were afoot?

No, not buying any of that spin for a nanosecond. :eusa_snooty:

In this case it is the Military and Secret Service just like all of our other Presidents have .
When they order our President not to leave the WH it's for a darn good reason.

There is no indication he was told not to leave the White House by anyone.

Well it seems that some people can be quite dense at times.
Even this guy.
It was not Trumps decision.

Trump Decides Not To Leave WH To Visit Arlington Cemetery On Veteran's Day

Trump made the call not his handlers.

No the handlers did.

read your link, it clearly states he did ..

raining is a lame excuse regardless who made the call ..

27 pages of weak Trumpdrone excuses and counting ....

Lo and behold! Your argument is now moot
View attachment 228252

President Donald Trump visits the American Cemetery of Suresnes, outside Paris, on Nov. 11, 2018 as part of Veterans Day and the commemorations marking the 100th anniversary of the 11 November 1918 armistice, ending World War I.Saul Loeb / AFP - Getty Images

Hey, nice photoshop. Looks real.

OK maybe that's unfair. Do we have any reason to suspect such?

Umm... .actually yes we do.

iu

Way to honor the troops!

He was scheduled to go in the helicopter. Obviously the flight was cancelled due to the bad weather.

Going by car from Paris would had required a small army to mobilize with him without it being planned.

This is the correct answer. The graveyard is 55 miles from Paris and the weather would not permit a helicopter flight.

And of course, 55 miles is WAY out of the range of an automobile. That's why Trudeau and Merkel and the 92-year-old Queen of England couldn't make it either.

Oh wait, they did.

The thread is from Saturday afternoon dumbfuck.
I'm just surprised such a whiny, emotionally scarred, butt-hurt thread is still going.....

The truth is if the Leftists rags would not have reported his absence in an attempt to demonize him for every little thing he does or doesn't do you would not have noticed or cared.

The man rules your life, he is living rent-free inside your whiny little head, and you live for the opportunity to condemn the man for anything and everything. It is actually quite sad .. and funny as hell.

:p

Sorry for the interruption....please carry on your whining about how you have been traumatized and personally scarred because the President failed to attend an event honoring those you have no respect for anyway.

Bwuhahahaha........

Trudeau, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and French President Emmanuel Macron all managed to make it to Saturday ceremonies throughout France. And somehow, Chief of Staff John Kelly made it to the cemetery visit Trump missed, the White House statement said.

Trump did ditch his umbrella for a cemetery visit in France the next day — where he complained about the weather. But when he returned to the U.S. on Monday, Trump didn't make a traditional Veterans Day appearance at Arlington National Cemetery. And as France's U.S. Embassy displayed in a tweet, the weather was perfect.

The man is a disgrace

As I suspected, no proof.
France24
The determination to ground Marine One, the president's helicopter, due to bad weather is made by the Marine Corps and the White House Military Office, which then presents the recommendation to the White House in collaboration with the Secret Service, according to a Secret Service official.

Paris was covered in clouds with drizzling rain through most of Saturday.

“But light steady rain and a low cloud ceiling prevented his helicopter from traveling to the site.”
Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain | Reuters

The rain and clouds mean nothing to that helicopter..
Trump cancelled it, not flight operations.
And you have proof of that, right?

Here is the weather for that day in Paris.

Display metars
“But light steady rain and a low cloud ceiling prevented his helicopter from traveling to the site.”
Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain | Reuters

The rain and clouds mean nothing to that helicopter..
Trump cancelled it, not flight operations.
And you have proof of that, right?

Here is the weather readings for that day in Paris, does this help you at all...

Display metars

1 military chopper - 1 civilian chopper ... business as usual RAIN BE DAMNED.

It's pretty hard to believe these self-delusionists who spend the rest of their time crowing about being the greatest country in history ever, are willing to about-face and claim that greatest country can't deal with a freaking drizzle. :gay:

There ain't no way around it ---- Rump fucked up BIGLY time on this. That's not unexpected at all, nor did we expect better. But for his bots to go scrambling around trying to spin this into "the military did it" or "helicopters can't handle drizzle" or "b-but...but O'bama" is profoundly pathetic.

The man rules your life, he is living rent-free inside your whiny little head...

This from the guy that makes 100 threads a week about Hillary and Obama!

Damn, how I wish you were not so damn stupid so you could see the irony in your post

What is funny is that emotionally manipulated snowflakes take what is reported on proven fake news butt-hurt media and puke it back up as gospel in order to attack the President.

I am not emotionally scarred by the fact that the President did not attend an event, especially considering he is running the country, our military is conducting operations in countries around the world - from Africa to Afghanistan, we are constantly under threat of terrorists...and liberal extremists...who are busy doing what they claimed Putin tried to do...

CNN likes to report as if they know everything, which they have repeatedly proven they do not.

You snowflakes need to seriously take a chill pill...... :p

It's pretty hard to believe these self-delusionists who spend the rest of their time crowing about being the greatest country in history ever, are willing to about-face and claim that greatest country can't deal with a freaking drizzle. :gay:
THIS is exactly why you snowflakes are CALLED "SNOWFLAKES" - you are emotionally in turmoil, permanently emotionally scarred for life, offended irreversibly, because the President of the US missed an event....agonizing over rain / 'drizzle'....desperate to attack and condemn the President over anything, no matter how small, because you are still so butt-hurt over Hillary losing the 2016 election....and Trump getting all of the credit for all of this WINNING instead of the FELON getting any of it.

:p

Forum List

Back