Afghanistan and Joe Biden. A short video that shows succinctly why this man has no business in the White House...

You can persist in contriving fake excuses for your racism, but you are unable to deny the withdrawal date specified in Bush's Status of Forces Agreement that his successor honored.

You can acquaint yourself with the reality here, Buttercup:

[Behind the U.S. Withdrawal from Iraq]

You can stop with your racism horseshit Moon Bat.

All the fucking Negroes and many of the pathetic White Guilt pukes voted for that piece of dumbass shit because he was a Negro. "It is time for a Black president" stupidity. Imagine how racist you have to be vote for an unqualified clown like The Worthless Negro just because the sonofabitch was Black.

They are the racist.

However, that has nothing to do with the fact that they Worthless Negro had a major disaster in Iraq and allowed ISIS to take over most the country. Just like Joe Dufus is screwing up the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan.

It would be nice if every once in a great while that you idiot dishonest and morally deficient Moon Bats would take responsibility for the damage that the Democrat idiots you vote into office do to this country.

Joe Dufus doesn't even give a shit. Maybe nobody told him. He may not even know what is going on if his handlers didn't tell him. He is off for a week's vacation. Fuck the sacrifice made by thousands of Americans in Afghanistan.

1628955312695.jpeg

Obummer did what Joe did, yanked the plug without thinking. So he had to send troops back in. Now Iraq is stable with just 2,500 troops.

Now the other part of the equation. Where’s that UN you Leftards covet their approval so much.

Uh, dummy, Iraq is stable because Iran has sent in hundreds of thousands of troops.... It's only a matter of time before they tell us to leave.

Bingo. This has been inevitable since the day Bush took us to "war". What we've needed was a President who had the political balls to stop the farce.

This would have happened if we had occupied that shit hole for 50 years.
Like Biden did when he voted FOR the war???

How Pakistan Could Become Biden’s Worst Enemy​

The United States is banking on Islamabad to broker successful peace talks with the Taliban. That’s not likely to happen.​

Who Lost America's Longest War?
By Patrick J. Buchanan

Afghan Tragedy: Still Relevant Today As it Was Analyzed 15 Years Ago​

The US Is Bombing Its Equipment That Has Been Captured by the Taliban

In a sane nation we’d be demanding an end to these constant wars and mass murdering, that the imperialist neocons have given us. Yet hardly a peep in the corporate media. Is it any wonder Americans are the most uninformed people on the planet?
Well hell, NBC and MSNBC are corporately owned by GE, and that is one of the largest arms manufacturers.

The same could probably be said to be true about a lot of these media companies execs., as they sit on several boards of different companies, that is the nature of the interlocking directorate.

The government doesn't represent the people. . . most folks realize this, yet they are in denial when it comes to voting day.

Not so long as campaign cash goes into super PAC's that are largely unregulated and folks don't have minds of their own, they just believe they do when they view whatever media makes them feel the best. . .

You would think that the fact that the Democrats stole the election from the American people would be considered a major terrorist threat to our Republic, wouldn't you?

Or the fact that millions of Illegals with a 30% Covid infection rate are flooding our borders and being released by the Joe Dufus Administration would be considered a major threat.

This is silly. Anyone who spent a month around the ANA, or AAF know that 99% of those shit bags were only there to pick up a check.
EVERYONE was waiting for the Americans to walk as a cue to walk themselves. FFS we couldn't keep half those asshole from doing drugs, or fuckin each other in the ass so they COULD do their job effectively.
You wanna know what NO ONE is talking about? Desertion rates in ANA, and AAF units. If I were a betting man I would wager that most units are looking at upwards of 50%. I would also bet that the number is probably near 80% at some of the FOBs.
If there is no one left to fight...

Last edited:
This is silly. Anyone who spent a month around the ANA, or AAF know that 99% of those shit bags were only there to pick up a check.
EVERYONE was waiting for the Americans to walk as a cue to walk themselves. FFS we couldn't keep half those asshole from doing drugs, or fuckin each other in the ass so they COULD do their job effectively.
You wanna know what NO ONE is talking about? Desertion rates in ANA, and AAF units. If I were a betting man I would wager that most units are looking at upwards of 50%. I would also bet that the number is probably near 80% at some of the FOBs.
If there is one one left to fight...

Our pullout would have happened just like this at any time since the day we decided to try to own the place. The taliban has had all this time to prepare for the day we left. Don't know how anyone could make the case that this was unexpected. It has been a certainty from the beginning.
The pullout should have happened during the non-fighting season. Very poor planning. The Pentagon had 20 fucking years to plan an exit.

Wrong. The Intel community knew exactly what would happen and told the military and the politicians. It was first Trump and then Biden that made the political decision that enough was enough.
I agree enough is enough. The exit could have been planned much better, such as during the non-fighting season, and removing the equipment.

I'm sorry, what did they miss? Everyone knew the minute we pulled out, the Taliban was going to take over.
Xiden said that the 300,000 AFG army would defeat the 75,000 Taliban fighters....

Crank up the democrat <<<<<<<<spin>>>>>>>> machines.......

They could have just called anyone with common sense and asked. What should we do before withdrawing the military? Get Americans and anything else important out of there.

Forum List

Back