Affliction VS UFC

So those quotes did not come from one of Forrest's trainers, Randy Couture?

Nice genetic fallacy by the way.

Couture said that EVEN IF THEY GAVE RAMPAGE ROUND ONE AT 10-8, RAMPAGE STILL COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY WON THE FIGHT.

Capped, underlined, and bolded for the thinking impaired.

No one in their right mind would give it a 10-8, hence it was a 10-9 round, and could even have been a 9-10 round for forrest if the judges thought that knock down was more of slip/offbalance issue than a knockdown, which IS what it looked like. Forrest did outland rampage in that round, threw more punches, controlled the ring more, and controlled the pace because rampage did nothing but sit back and wait to counterpunch.

Last edited:
Couture said that EVEN IF THEY GAVE RAMPAGE ROUND ONE AT 10-8, RAMPAGE STILL COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY WON THE FIGHT.

Capped, underlined, and bolded for the thinking impaired.

For the reading impaired:

Randy Couture said:
"I thought that it was a very, very close fight. I thought that it was three rounds to two [for Griffin]. I thought that Quinton did enough to win two of the rounds clearly. I thought they may have been able to give Quinton a 10-8 round in the first round with the knockdown and then the second round you could have given Forrest a 10-8 round.

"And it could have went the other way. If one or two rounds went the other way, it could have been three rounds to two for Quinton. It was that close."

:eusa_whistle:

I'm out, man. Have a great night on the message boards!

For the reading impaired:

:eusa_whistle:

I'm out, man. Have a great night on the message boards!

And? He was responding to the retardedness of Juanita, the little whiney bitch, who was running around saying rampage should have won round 1 10-8.
Completely fucking absurd, but Couture humored him, and even said that with a 10-8 round, Rampage still could not have won. Shitdog, like usual, has completely perverted what Randy said.

Obviously, the only thing that Forrest tooled on Saturday night was Nomdeplume's mouth. This is the biggest case of TUF nuthuggery I have ever seen. Pretty typical of WWE fans who discovered real fighting less than a year ago.

You gotta admit though, this is pretty fucking hilarious. For someone who said this was going to be equivalent to a WNBA game, he's devoted much of his time and energy into talking about UFC 86. Hell, he even watched it a second time and posted his round by round, in-depth analysis, like anyone cared.

Jackson thanks you for asking your mom to order the PPV (TWICE) so that you could post your amateur opinion about him on a messageboard. It must suck knowing that a ****** like Rampage has your college money, bitch. :lol:

Yes, three judges got it all wrong. For what reason? They get nothing out of calling forrest the winner. This was not a split decision. It wasn't even a close decision. You guys just can't handle that your steroid pumping magic negro got worked. He looks like shit now, too. He needs more roids , me thinks, just like Shogun.

Yes, three judges got it all wrong. For what reason? They get nothing out of calling forrest the winner. This was not a split decision. It wasn't even a close decision. You guys just can't handle that your steroid pumping magic negro got worked. He looks like shit now, too. He needs more roids , me thinks, just like Shogun.
Two of the judges gave the first round to Griffin. Even your dumb ass called that round for Jackson. One judge even called the fight 49-46 for Griffin :cuckoo:. By all means keep using the judges scoring to validate your claims that Griffin "tooled" Rampage. Real MMA fans are laughing at you...:lol:

(Me thinks nomdeTUFnuthugger will ask his mommy to buy the next PPVs with Shogun and Rampage in it.)

Two of the judges gave the first round to Griffin. Even your dumb ass called that round for Jackson. One judge even called the fight 49-46 for Griffin :cuckoo:. By all means keep using the judges scoring to validate your claims that Griffin "tooled" Rampage. Real MMA fans are laughing at you...:lol:

(Me thinks nomdeTUFnuthugger will ask his mommy to buy the next PPVs with Shogun and Rampage in it.)

Rampage got dominated 80% of the fight. That's a tooling. One lucky knock down does nothing to change that. Still waiting for an explanation WHY the judges would inflate Forrest's score? All THREE saw it for Forrest. Not one, not two, but all three.

Last edited:
Rampage got dominated 80% of the fight. That's a tooling. One lucky knock down does nothing to change that. Still waiting for an explanation WHY the judges would inflate Forrest's score? All THREE saw it for Forrest. Not one, not two, but all three.

Oh right, judges are never wrong. :blahblah:

Lindland is probably in the top 3 light heavy weights. His last fight he beat Rampage Jackson but was robbed by the judges.

:rofl:

Forrest denied an interview with the shitty joke of a site shitdog, full of ignorant 12 year olds like the dumb page nutthuggers here, while Rampage gave them an interview.

No coincidence at all. 90% of what you read on shitdog is shit.

Whiney, racist wiggers and ******* are just going to have to suck it up and kiss their magic negro goodbye.

If you have a desire to discuss race and the use of certain words to demean those races, feel free to start such a discussion in Race forum.

Racial slurs used for the purpose to demean others on this board goes beyond the bounds of exercising freedom of speech and into the bounds of abusing that privilege.

I'm sure even you can find an alternate manner in which to describe others.

Oh right, judges are never wrong. :blahblah:

:rofl:

In the UFC, I've only seen the occassions where : One judge is out of his/her mind(Cecil peoples usually) but the other judges get it right. Or its a close fight and they end up in a split decisiosn. Close fights that end with only one point difference or end up with a split decision can often times seem "wrong", usually because the vvantage point on the TV is different from the one the judges have. They see(and hear) things we don't and we see things they don't.

The judges were not split, and they all gave a large margin for Forrest.

Linland would have won if it were a UFC match. And he only lost by split decision. Rampage got beat. It's simple as that. He will get a rematch after one two more fights with top 5 guys, asumming neither he or Forrest loses. If he is so good and desrves the belt back, he will come back and take it.

Last edited:
In the UFC, I've only seen the occassions where : One judge is out of his/her mind(Cecil peoples usually) but the other judges get it right. Or its a close fight and they end up in a split decisiosn. Close fights that end with only one point difference or end up with a split decision can often times seem "wrong", usually because the vvantage point on the TV is different from the one the judges have. They see(and hear) things we don't and we see things they don't.

The judges were not split, and they all gave a large margin for Forrest.

Linland would have won if it were a UFC match. And he only lost by split decision. Rampage got beat. It's simple as that. He will get a rematch after one two more fights with top 5 guys, asumming neither he or Forrest loses. If he is so good and desrves the belt back, he will come back and take it.

Dana White disagrees with you.

Dana White: "Rampage-Forrest was a draw." Immediate rematch at UFC 89. Will consider overhauls to scoring system.

Read the whole thing. Don't cherry pick his statements.

Fighters Weigh In on Rampage-Griffin

Anyway. According to the fighters themselves, many of them top fighters, Forrest won. I count about 17-18 for griffin, 5 thnking rampage won. And essentially every single one of the 5 that said rampage won is a no talent idiot like Loiseau, Millis, Glazer, and Baroni.

Even Barnett, a good friend of Rampage, gave it to Forrest.

Last edited:
Apparently you're a Sherdog reader now?

BTW most of the fighters said it was close. No one said Forrest "worked" or "tooled" Rampage.

Seems about half say Forrest clearly won, about half say it was close.

What is interesting is that no one saw it as a draw.Not that it matters, but it is interesting. Sherdog is good for directly quoting people and interviews. Beyond that, they are total shit. Even for quotes they are dangerous because they often give quotes without explaining the context.

I thought Forrest won. If Rampage wanted a win, he should have finished Forrest. He's lucky he escaped with a win in his last 5 round decision against Henderson.

If Rampage wanted a win, he should have finished Forrest. He's lucky he escaped with a win in his last 5 round decision against Henderson.

I agree, you should never let a fight go to the judges. I think Rampage beat Hendo three rounds to two in what was one of the best fights of last year. But the scoring in MMA is too inconsistent to let any fight go to a decision right now.

Win, lose, or draw, the Griffin-Rampage fight was so close that it could have gone any which way.

Forum List

Back