Affliction VS UFC

A cut means nothing if it doesn't stop the fight. I guess I get KTFO every time I shave, eh? Skin is a fragile thing.

And BTW, Chris Lytle disagrees with you.....

ALeqM5iDhQKuiYgK-ortyGbxI6ESAu3NYA

Damage inflicted is taken into consideration in a close round. If your razor opens up a cut like what Rampage did to Forrest then you need a new blade, mate.

My razor is fine; your glasses, or lackthereof, are the problem. I'll see your cut and raise you a nearly fight stopping triangle.

And I hate TUF. I see stupid ass frat boys too often around campus as it is. Last thing I want to watch is a reality show starring them.

Last edited:
My razor is fine; your glasses, or lackthereof, are the problem. I'll see your cut and raise you a nearly fight stopping triangle.

And I hate TUF. I see stupid ass frat boys too often around campus as it is. Last thing I want to watch is a reality show starring them.

BS, Rampage almost turned that triangle into another highlight Ricardo Arona powerbomb. The only time Rampage was in trouble was in Round 2. The fight was close as hell. It went back and forth other than that. Regardless, Griffin won an epic battle. I had it a draw and I could have even lived with Rampage winning.

BS, Rampage almost turned that triangle into another highlight Ricardo Arona powerbomb. The only time Rampage was in trouble was in Round 2. The fight was close as hell. It went back and forth other than that. Regardless, Griffin won an epic battle. I had it a draw and I could have even lived with Rampage winning.

You are full of shit. Forrest let go of the triangle to avoid risking a knockout like Arona suffered. It doesn't change the fact that Forrest still locked that triangle in. Escaping a submition is not given any points for winning any rounds. The cut never had a chance of ending that fight, the triangle did. Even up even in a best case scenario for rampe, the cut = triangle, then you have to look that forrest completely outlanded Rampage in the standup. In summary, you are either ignorant of MMA rules or are a complete fanboy retard. You are still upset over Forrest's complete tooling of Shogun, admit it.

Last edited:
You are full of shit. Forest let go of the triangle to avoid risking a knockout like Arona suffered. It doesn't change the fact that Forrest still locked that triangle in. Escaping a submition is not given any points for winning any rounds. The cut never had a chance of ending that fight, the triangle did. You are either ignorant of MMA rules are complete fanboy retard. You are still upset over Forrest's complete tooling of Shogun, admit it.
You have me confused with ninja. I was pulling for Forrest so Wanderlei can knock out Griffin for the title. I've seen Wand knock out Page twice already, I don't need to see it again.

And no, your argument is retarded. Getting someone to let go of a triangle by attempting to powerbomb them gets you just as many points as someone locking in a submission and not submitting them.

Last edited:
You have me confused with ninja. I was pulling for Forrest so Wanderlei can knock out Griffin for the title. I've seen Wand knock out Page twice already, I don't need to see it again.

And no, your argument is retarded. Getting someone to let go of an arm triangle by attempting to powerbomb them gets you just as many points as someone locking in a submission and not submitting them.

Well, thank you for demonstrating that the problem is you have no fucking clue what the rules are for MMA in the UFC.

Well, thank you for demonstrating that the problem is you have no fucking clue what the rules are for MMA in the UFC.
Cecil Peoples is that you??? I know the rules clearly. But you obviously have no clue how to score a fight. How many people have you ever seen counter a triangle with a powerbomb????? You're retarded if you can't give credit where credit is due.

It's funny that the Forrest fan boi/zit-faced dweeb posting from his dorm room who writes that "a cut means nothing if it doesn't stop the fight" would choose efficiency over effectiveness when judging the striking. I'll take heavy strikes over total strikes any day.

And who gives a flying fuck about landing more punches when those same punches weren't powerful enough to produce any cuts, especially when considering the fact that skin is so "fragile" per our resident MMA expert?

postfight1.jpg

the problem is you have no fucking clue what the rules are for MMA in the UFC.

Only a fucking dumbass would claim that a failed submission attempt outscores a takedown and powerbomb attempt. You would do well to review the UFC judging criteria before you post anymore replies - or shall I post them here for you (as you're probably too fucking stupid to find them) and punk your bitch ass with some facts?

Nig worshipping frauds, all the judges basically scored it just as I did. Looks you two fucking losers are the ones that need to go back to reading the rules. Forrest face is so scarred up he could get cut toweling his face off after a round.

Cry about your magic negro getting his ass beat some more.

I've no probs with the judges scoring, as I stated it could have gone either way. But MMAjunkie scored it for Jackson exactly as ninja did. I scored round 2 10-8 for Griffin giving him the draw. But you've exposed your ass with your last post. Clearly your mouth is around Forrest's balls because Rampage is black. And here I was thinking you were a fan of MMA.

Puff the magic negro, who lives in the UFC
Got his fucking ass kicked, the wiggers go weeweewee

It's funny that the Forrest fan boi/zit-faced dweeb posting from his dorm room who writes that "a cut means nothing if it doesn't stop the fight" would choose efficiency over effectiveness when judging the striking. I'll take heavy strikes over total strikes any day.

And who gives a flying fuck about landing more punches when those same punches weren't powerful enough to produce any cuts, especially when considering the fact that skin is so "fragile" per our resident MMA expert?

Only a fucking dumbass would claim that a failed submission attempt outscores a takedown and powerbomb attempt. You would do well to review the UFC judging criteria before you post anymore replies - or shall I post them here for you (as you're probably too fucking stupid to find them) and punk your bitch ass with some facts?

Nom's response....

Nig worshipping frauds, all the judges basically scored it just as I did. Looks you two fucking losers are the ones that need to go back to reading the rules. Forrest face is so scarred up he could get cut toweling his face off after a round.

Cry about your magic negro getting his ass beat some more.

Puff the magic negro, who lives in the UFC
Got his fucking ass kicked, the wiggers go weeweewee
^ WEAK

I disagree with your assessment though, ninja. Nom does not live in a dorm room. As you can see by his response, he's barely in junior high and is one of those retarded WWE wrestling fans who's infiltrated MMA. He practically had to beg his mom and her lesbian life partner to order the PPV for him because he's still living on her tit. Plus you can tell by his disdain for frat boys, he's totally scared of pussy, parties, and alcohol.

Meh. Rewatched it today. Really is a pretty easy fight to score.

Round 1, Forrest has an edge in the round all the way up to the very end of the round, where he gets knocked down from a bunch. Wasn't a serious blow however, as he wasn't fazed at all, looked like he lost his balance while being hit. Still a legit knocked down. A round that would have been a round for forrest, barely gets edged out by Rampage. 9-10 rampage

Round 2. Rampage nearly gets his fucking leg broken, and then spend s the rest of the round on his back, half of it in full mount, eating elbows and short crosses. Rampage lands not a thing, not even a little bitch slap from on his back. Nothing. A complete fucking rag doll. 10-8 forest

Round 3. Rampage looks like a geriatric war veteran, hobbling around with his cane. The whole round he mostly gets dominated in standup. Forrest lands 15 solid stikes, Rampage less than half that amount, 7. How on god's earth could anyone consider rampage won this round? mindboggling. 10-9 forrest

Round 4. This is the only round that Rampage decisively won. Even though he almost lost the round with a deeply locked triangle. 9-10 rampage

Round 5. 90% of the round forrest is teeing off on rampage and he is just standing around taking the punches. Unitl the last 60 seconds or so, where he finally starts landing some strikes back. They exchange mostly evenly, with rampage probably getting the better of the last minute, but the previous 4 minutes forrest dominated. 10-9 forrest.

48-46 Forrest'

Round 5 and 2 were clearly Forrest's round. Rampage only won one round clearly.

Rampage never got a single submission attempt in, while Forrest had a very dangerously locked in choke and a triangle. He also had a shoulder lock but those aren't that dangerous.

Forrest pushed the pace in every round accept for the 4, he was always the first to throw blows. Rampage spent almost the entire fight picking his ass waiting to counter punch.

Rampage DID knock Forrest down, but it wasn't that serious of a knock down.

And that's all Rampage did
Total fight
Ring control : Forrest
Aggression: Forrest
Knock downs: Rampage
submissions/grappling: Forrest
Damage: Forrest
Attempts to finish the fight: Forrest. Full mount, triangle, G choke.

Rampage had to nearly be carried off by his trainers at the end of his fight. And you dumb fuckers think a couple minor cuts on Forrests face is a big deal? ROFL.

According to Forrest: Forrest won
According to Rampage: Forrest won
According to all three judges: Forrest won

You whiny ass page nuthuggers will have to find yourself another magic negro wish you were.

Cry me a fucking river while you racist wigger ***** are at it.

Last edited:
Meh. Rewatched it today. Really is a pretty easy fight to score.

Round 1, Forrest has an edge in the round all the way up to the very end of the round, where he gets knocked down from a bunch. Wasn't a serious blow however, as he wasn't fazed at all, looked like he lost his balance while being hit. Still a legit knocked down. A round that would have been a round for forrest, barely gets edged out by Rampage. 9-10 rampage

Round 2. Rampage nearly gets his fucking leg broken, and then spend s the rest of the round on his back, half of it in full mount, eating elbows and short crosses. Rampage lands not a thing, not even a little bitch slap from on his back. Nothing. A complete fucking rag doll. 10-8 forest

Round 3. Rampage looks like a geriatric war veteran, hobbling around with his cane. The whole round he mostly gets dominated in standup. Forrest lands 15 solid stikes, Rampage less than half that amount, 7. How on god's earth could anyone consider rampage won this round? mindboggling. 10-9 forrest

Round 4. This is the only round that Rampage decisively won. Even though he almost lost the round with a deeply locked triangle. 9-10 rampage

Round 5. 90% of the round forrest is teeing off on rampage and he is just standing around taking the punches. Unitl the last 60 seconds or so, where he finally starts landing some strikes back. They exchange mostly evenly, with rampage probably getting the better of the last minute, but the previous 4 minutes forrest dominated. 10-9 forrest.

48-46 Forrest'

Round 5 and 2 were clearly Forrest's round. Rampage only won one round clearly.

Rampage never got a single submission attempt in, while Forrest had a very dangerously locked in choke and a triangle. He also had a shoulder lock but those aren't that dangerous.

Forrest pushed the pace in every round accept for the 4, he was always the first to throw blows. Rampage spent almost the entire fight picking his ass waiting to counter punch.

Rampage DID knock Forrest down, but it wasn't that serious of a knock down.

And that's all Rampage did
Total fight
Ring control : Forrest
Aggression: Forrest
Knock downs: Rampage
submissions/grappling: Forrest
Damage: Forrest
Attempts to finish the fight: Forrest. Full mount, triangle, G choke.

Rampage had to nearly be carried off by his trainers at the end of his fight. And you dumb fuckers think a couple minor cuts on Forrests face is a big deal? ROFL.

According to Forrest: Forrest won
According to Rampage: Forrest won
According to all three judges: Forrest won

You whiny ass page nuthuggers will have to find yourself another magic negro wish you were.

Cry me a fucking river while you racist wigger ***** are at it.

Do you even read anyone's responses dillweed? We both said it was close and it could have gone either way. You're the one that stated Rampage got "tooled". Now you're saying Forrest won 48-46 and only won rounds 2 and 5 for sure. Winning 48-46 is not getting tooled, TUF noob nuthugger. Watch much MMA????

I still say he did get tooled. If you take out that one single punch that caught forrest in round 1 where it looked like he was offbalance, it would have been a 49-45 decision. That's quite a tooling, especially given all of Rampages egocentric claims before the fight.

Damn! Wish I saw the fight.

I don't know what was better: the fight itself, or watching all the PRIDE/Rampage nuthuggers banging their heads against the wall, refusing to accept their magic negro got worked by a TUFer.

Reminded me of Jardine's tooling of Chuck.

Last edited:
"I thought they may have been able to give Quinton a 10-8 round in the first round with the knockdown...

*snip*

"And it could have went the other way. If one or two rounds went the other way, it could have been three rounds to two for Quinton. It was that close."

UFC 86 Fallout: Possible Protest, Rematch

Even your coach Randy Couture admits you may have lost. Be proud of that decision, Forrest :lol:

Last edited:

Forrest denied an interview with the shitty joke of a site shitdog, full of ignorant 12 year olds like the dumb page nutthuggers here, while Rampage gave them an interview.

No coincidence at all. 90% of what you read on shitdog is shit.

Whiney, racist wiggers and ******* are just going to have to suck it up and kiss their magic negro goodbye.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back