Advice Needed

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
So, I have this co-worker that wants to talk. I don't like her, and, I'm not a chatty person anyway.

How do I get her to stop in a professional way?

She is not good at taking hints

So, I have this co-worker that wants to talk. I don't like her, and, I'm not a chatty person anyway.

Find out what her political views are and adopt the polar opposite and only talk about that.

Just pull your penis out and start doing the banana dance :banana:

/----/ I've had this on and off in my career. I simply say, "I need to focus on my work and don't have time for chit chat. Please excuse me." Once a woman was bothered by a guy non stop in the office and she lost it. She stood and screamed "Go home and bother your wife and leave me alone. " The guy was shelled shocked and never bothered her or any other woman in the office. But yours is a slightly different situation. When people can't take hints, you have to be blunt but kind since she means no harm.

just POLITELY tell her straight up that you want nothing to do with her except on a work basis !!

try the 3some routine/Switch Plan--you can't lose either way...win win no matter what

Last edited:

Forum List

Back