Advice From Liberals To Conservatives

The only reason Liberals try to give us advice is because they realize that we're not the blind mindless assholes they are.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Winning doesn't mean you're right........it just means you won.......this time.

The only reason Liberals try to give us advice is because they realize that we're not the blind mindless assholes they are.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

and yet, too many conservatives respond to their posts. My advice, watch for the idea arguments and avoid their 'advice.'

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Winning doesn't mean you're right........it just means you won.......this time

Truly. The country is very much divided and Obama did not win because of the liberal message or some overwhelming mandate. He was and still is a dismal failure as President. The country is a mess. He has not made it better.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

and yet, too many conservatives respond to their posts. My advice, watch for the idea arguments and avoid their 'advice.'

Advice from partisan hacks should always be avoided.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Responding to a post isn't a crime.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Winning doesn't mean you're right........it just means you won.......this time

Truly. The country is very much divided and Obama did not win because of the liberal message or some overwhelming mandate. He was and still is a dismal failure as President. The country is a mess. He has not made it better.

I agree. I do think the divide cannot stand, which brings me to the point of saying, 'the will of the people' enables the right to acquiesce to the left, giving ownership of the issues to the left.

Risk: their ideas truly are superior. In which case the conservatives become a micro minority party.

Upside: Their ideas are revealed to be a failure.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Responding to a post isn't a crime.

I didn't claim such. Just giving them more time to claim victory and mandate. I'm for letting them hang themselves or not.

When I left my home town in 1971 the Republican party ran not only the town but the county. A democrat couldn't get elected as Assistant dog catcher. Population was just over 125,000.

Some time in the mid 1970's the Democrats suddenly took over everything. There hasn't been a republican in office other than a judge here and there ever since. Population today? 66,571.....

Ya think there might be a problem?

Personally, I hope NaziCons move even farther right. Let the crazy teabaggers and religious loonies totally hijack the GOP - making it a party totally unfit for any sane person.

May not be worth reading. Just an idea.

Seems to me that the conservatives should be focusing on where we go from here, via their own ideology and perhaps activism at the grassroots level.

Too many are wasting time and effort with the Jakeys and Jilians.
Don't let them push your buttons.

None of their advice is in your interests. By definition, liberals are liberals.

That's what is wrong with you radical right wing nutcases. You think you are some kind of gods that do nothing but make everything rainbows and unicorns, and everyone else is the most hated enemy in the world, when in actuality the GOP trash are hell bent on destroying the nation, and their brainwashed minions believe everything their masters tell them.

Libturds are the ones who are hell bent on destroying the nation. We are headed for $20 trillion national debt, and not a one of you gives a shit. You want more spending.

The idea that the Democrat party is going to save this country from bankruptcy doesn't pass the laugh test. They are driving us towards it and pushing down on the throttle throttle with all their might.

This brainwashed mindset is exactly what got the right winger's their asses handed to them on election night :up:

That's what is wrong with you radical right wing nutcases. You think you are some kind of gods that do nothing but make everything rainbows and unicorns, and everyone else is the most hated enemy in the world, when in actuality the GOP trash are hell bent on destroying the nation, and their brainwashed minions believe everything their masters tell them.

Libturds are the ones who are hell bent on destroying the nation. We are headed for $20 trillion national debt, and not a one of you gives a shit. You want more spending.

The idea that the Democrat party is going to save this country from bankruptcy doesn't pass the laugh test. They are driving us towards it and pushing down on the throttle throttle with all their might.

This brainwashed mindset is exactly what got the right winger's their asses handed to them on election night :up:

Snark only gets you so far, 2 weeks after the election, not so much.

Not going to give advice to those unwilling to listen, instead I think I will simply encourage them to keep doing everything the same only with louder yelling and more pointless suspicion.

Not going to give advice to those unwilling to listen, instead I think I will simply encourage them to keep doing everything the same only with louder yelling and more pointless suspicion.

and there you go giving advice. ;) I do think that your time would be better spent on encouraging your party to heed your desires, no?

and there you go giving advice. ;) I do think that your time would be better spent on encouraging your party to heed your desires, no?

I don't really have a party, do you think you have a party that represents your interests?

I don't really have a party, do you think you have a party that represents your interests?

Actually no, thought the RNC comes closest, they too fail. So we're in the same boat it seems.

Snark only gets you so far, 2 weeks after the election, not so much.

Here's the thing, the democrats are more than willing to work with the GOP. They are not the yin to the GOP's yang that demands "our way or no way"
The american people also made it clear to the GOP from their spanking they are sick of the GOP's crybaby antics and acting like brats that want to destroy the nation to defend the rich at all costs and in a childish attempt to make the president looking bad.

The right wingers have two choices. Throw the teabaggers in the trash and return to sanity, or keep on going with your anti-american, radical right win stances and expect to have your asses handed to you again in 2014.

Forum List

Back