Advice From Liberals To Conservatives

The only reason Liberals try to give us advice is because they realize that we're not the blind mindless assholes they are.

I have advice for them.

Stop giving us advice.

Winning doesn't mean you're right........it just means you won.......this time.

and yet, too many conservatives respond to their posts. My advice, watch for the idea arguments and avoid their 'advice.'

So take away the whole meaning of having a messageboard? Why not go start a Conservative messageboard that doesn't allow dems/centrists or others to join? Should be your Utopia, no?

This brainwashed mindset is exactly what got the right winger's their asses handed to them on election night :up:

Snark only gets you so far, 2 weeks after the election, not so much.

Here's the thing, the democrats are more than willing to work with the GOP. They are not the yin to the GOP's yang that demands "our way or no way"
The american people also made it clear to the GOP from their spanking they are sick of the GOP's crybaby antics and acting like brats that want to destroy the nation to defend the rich at all costs and in a childish attempt to make the president looking bad.

The right wingers have two choices. Throw the teabaggers in the trash and return to sanity, or keep on going with your anti-american, radical right win stances and expect to have your asses handed to you again in 2014.

I'm saying that the 'right wingers' as you refer to them in contempt, should acquiesce to all liberal propositions. You have a problem with that? At the same time, they should state why they believe the choice is wrong, but are going along to stop the divide that has become a step to large. They will win or lose on such a position, but in any case, can't see why you'd have a problem with it.

Here's the thing, the democrats are more than willing to work with the GOP. They are not the yin to the GOP's yang that demands "our way or no way"
The american people also made it clear to the GOP from their spanking they are sick of the GOP's crybaby antics and acting like brats that want to destroy the nation to defend the rich at all costs and in a childish attempt to make the president looking bad.

The right wingers have two choices. Throw the teabaggers in the trash and return to sanity, or keep on going with your anti-american, radical right win stances and expect to have your asses handed to you again in 2014.

I'm saying that the 'right wingers' as you refer to them in contempt, should acquiesce to all liberal propositions. You have a problem with that? At the same time, they should state why they believe the choice is wrong, but are going along to stop the divide that has become a step to large. They will win or lose on such a position, but in any case, can't see why you'd have a problem with it.

I agree and is is part of Reid's filibuster reform bill that will make the GOP stand before congress and give a valid reason why they filibustered a bill, not just filibuster absoutly everything the dems bring forward without a care in the world while running and hiding like they have been doing.

I agree and is is part of Reid's filibuster reform bill that will make the GOP stand before congress and give a valid reason why they filibustered a bill, not just filibuster absoutly everything the dems bring forward without a care in the world while running and hiding like they have been doing.

I don't think the Senate conservatives should attempt a filibuster, explaining that the people have chosen to follow President Obama. They should speak to their philosophical disagreement, where they think the policy will lead the country. Then they should agree.

Revisit down the road. Questions on unemployment, GDP, foreign policies. Of course if all is great, they'll be relegated to super minority relevance. If not?

This brainwashed mindset is exactly what got the right winger's their asses handed to them on election night :up:

Oh Please, what was it your fearsome leader said? "I Won"..... How many jobs bills did the House send to the Denate so that Reid could throw them in the trash instead of bringing them to the floor?

And we don't have to work at it to make this President look bad. Simply look at the real numbers. How many more people on government subsistence? How much less does the average family make? How much more does Health care cost. How much more in taxes are the poor paying. (Yes the first thing he did was tax the poor) (think about it).

And damn those evil rich people, creating jobs and paying people.........

Oh Please, what was it your fearsome leader said? "I Won"..... How many jobs bills did the House send to the Denate so that Reid could throw them in the trash instead of bringing them to the floor?

And we don't have to work at it to make this President look bad. Simply look at the real numbers. How many more people on government subsistence? How much less does the average family make? How much more does Health care cost. How much more in taxes are the poor paying. (Yes the first thing he did was tax the poor) (think about it).

The GOP has done nothing but brought us massive debt, huge spending, our jobs shipped overseas like never before,, the GOP blocking every bill that the democrats tried to stop it, huge government like the patriot act and DHS..all the GOP wants to do is tell the poor and middle class to go to hell so they can continue to bankroll their cronies to turn the nation into their hard right fascist utopia.

Tell me, when's the last time a GOP president balanced the budget? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
May not be worth reading. Just an idea.

Seems to me that the conservatives should be focusing on where we go from here, via their own ideology and perhaps activism at the grassroots level.

Too many are wasting time and effort with the Jakeys and Jilians.
Don't let them push your buttons.

None of their advice is in your interests. By definition, liberals are liberals.

and yet, you lost the presidency.

you lost seats in the senate

you lost seats in the house...

more votes were cast for democrats.

so maybe, just maybe, you've got no game and you should listen to people smarter than you.

just saying

The GOP has done nothing but brought us massive debt, huge spending, our jobs shipped overseas like never before, the GOP blocking every bill that the democrats tried to stop it,..all the GOP wants to do is tell the poor and middle class to go to hell so they can continue to bankroll their cronies.

Now you're being funny.
When was the last time your President had a budget? And didn't I just point out all the Bills that Reid killed? You have a comprehension problem?

Liberals really have no business giving advice. Most of you here would never vote for a conservative and I would hate to see conservatism bow to modern day liberalism.

Liberals imo have little to be proud of today.

We re-elected our President, and improved our position in the House and Senate. The President and his PACs spent $1.83 per vote. Governor Romney and his Pacs spent $6.35 per vote. And Rove got his but thourghly kicked. 390 million, and not a single candidate he supported won. :lol:

The GOP has done nothing but brought us massive debt, huge spending, our jobs shipped overseas like never before, the GOP blocking every bill that the democrats tried to stop it,..all the GOP wants to do is tell the poor and middle class to go to hell so they can continue to bankroll their cronies.

Now you're being funny.
When was the last time your President had a budget? And didn't I just point out all the Bills that Reid killed? You have a comprehension problem?

You clearly do. Obama brought many jobs bills to the table that the GOP shot down. The GOP trash's idea of a jobs bill is to give the richest of the rich even more tax breaks and handouts which have been proven time and time again to be complete failures, but it's not like they care. Failure is a good thing in the right winger's eyes

Though nice deflection, the GOP thugs hate it when you ask them to show the last time one of their believed leaders balanced the budget, even they don't know :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Balancing the budget is simple when you have a leader in the Whitehouse Senate and house.

Case in point was Clinton, He has a Republican congress and working together they balanced the budget. He never said that he won, He gave and he took. And it worked because when things were critical he was calling meetings instead of flying around the Orient. Get the picture?

Balancing the budget is simple when you have a leader in the Whitehouse Senate and house.

Case in point was Clinton, He has a Republican congress and working together they balanced the budget. He never said that he won, He gave and he took. And it worked because when things were critical he was calling meetings instead of flying around the Orient. Get the picture?

Clinton was a democrat, but yes, I hope you do get the picture that:

Democratic fiscal plans = Balanced budgets, controlled spending, booming economies, and a thriving middle class.

Republican fiscal plans = Soaring debt, massive spending, a tanking economy, and the middle class becoming the poor.

really, ollie? even when teatards intentionally obstruct any ability to do anything?

well, except for interfere in a woman's power over her own body.

Far better that the R concentrate on snatching failure from the jaws of victory the next time. Best if they ignore the results of the past 6 elections.

Meanwhile, this just in ...

China about to name Mitt Romney their Job Creation Ambassador to the US.

See? All is not lost.

Democratic fiscal plans = Balanced budgets, controlled spending, booming economies, and a thriving middle class.

Republican fiscal plans = Soaring debt, massive spending, a tanking economy, and the middle class becoming the poor.

Republican plans became mute on 11/6. Get the memo. You all won. The conservatives should give free rein for the next year to 18 months.

Republican plans became mute on 11/6. Get the memo. You all won. The conservatives should give free rein for the next year to 18 months.

I hope they do so we can finally get some fiscal sanity going on in this nation, and to get the nation fully back on track after the GOP thugs nearly completely destroyed it.

really, ollie? even when teatards intentionally obstruct any ability to do anything?

You are so much smarter than that.

You are so much smarter than that.

She didn't want to make you look like too much of a fool :D

Wow, like a roof, right over your little head.

What part of working together is so difficult for you to understand? Clinton did it, Reagan Did it.

Obama refuses to do it...... Never has the country been more divided. And it is the fault of Four people who have failed to lead,
Obama in the White House, Reid in the Senate, and Pelosi and Boehner in the House.

There is no leadership in Washington and we elected the same stupidity to do another four years. You can't sugar coat it, it's stupidity. I do not expect the same people to do anything any different. In other words we're screwed again..... Oh and the CBO is once again looking at the military pay and benefits to save money.... Gee never saw that coming.....

Forum List

Back