Advertisments

Not sure if this helps you but here it is:
Go to Manage Your Devices. Select Devices, and then select your Kindle e-reader or Fire tablet. Under Special Offers, click Remove offers. A pop-up window then displays the price to remove ads.
:auiqs.jpg:

The price to remove ads is how much it is to buy something other than a Kindle Fire or any Google Android product.
OR
You can use those products, but never sign into Google. Once you do that, you can't sign out, and it's ad-o-rama forever. (Unless you factory reset)

I made that mistake once.

Not sure if this helps you but here it is:
Go to Manage Your Devices. Select Devices, and then select your Kindle e-reader or Fire tablet. Under Special Offers, click Remove offers. A pop-up window then displays the price to remove ads.
That's a different set of ads. Those ads refer to Amazon specific offers and ads and I turned those off long ago. They don't however block these Google affiliated ads

Thanks anyways

This should be fixed now.
It's definitely fixed! Pages are running nice and smooth and not seeing ad cancer on the screen

Nice job!

Now would you be so kind as to explain to someone not so tech savvy what happened and now ya fixed it? Just for my own curiosity sake

Forum List

Back