Advertiser lashes Hannitty for supporting Moore

It's going to be a smashing week for Keurig.

People are destroying their Keurigs in protest of company pulling ads from 'Hannity' show

People are destroying their Keurigs in protest of company pulling ads from 'Hannity' show

Angelo John Gage @AngeloJohnGage

I pulled an "Office Space" with my Keurig... Would be a shame if everyone else joined me in the Keurig Smash Challenge #BoycottKeurig #IStandWithHannity #SundayMorning

10:44 AM - Nov 12, 2017

Last edited:
It's going to be a smashing week for Keurig.

Angelo John Gage @AngeloJohnGage

I pulled an "Office Space" with my Keurig... Would be a shame if everyone else joined me in the Keurig Smash Challenge #BoycottKeurig #IStandWithHannity #SundayMorning

10:44 AM - Nov 12, 2017

Let the dummies break up their $150.00 machines...lol and then have to buy something else..It is no sweat off Keurig nose.

When Moore is Senator Moore (R-AL) and all the accusers go back into the woodwork, maybe Keurig can buy time on Air America?

Pulled their ads why, because he believes in "innocent until proven guilty"?

I doubt it. The crowd ("lock her up") has forever deemed guilty until proved evidence, and even then still guilty of something after extensive investigations.

One ore example of the right wing accusing others of what they do routinely.

But what about TV Hosts who support the impeached rapist Billyboy Clinton?......Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon, Meyer, Conan......??

But what about TV Hosts who support the racist Barry Obama who is accused of sexually harassing two men at Harvard? Colbert, Kimmel, Fallon, Meyer, Conan......??

In this country, you are considered innocent until proven guilty. Dems just hate that.
Gee, if there was only a different coffee maker we could buy, and make Keurig obsolete....
  • #1 Keurig K45 Elite Brewing System.
  • #2 BUNN MCU Single Cup Multi-Use Home Coffee Brewer.
  • #3 Hamilton Beach 49981 Single Serve Scoop Coffee Maker (No K-cups or pods)
  • #4 Nespresso Pixie Espresso Maker (Espressos and Americano style coffee)
  • #5 Mr. Coffee BVMC-KG6-001 Single Serve Coffee Brewer.

Hannitty is supposedly a good RC yet supports Moore: despicable. Good on Keurig.

Keurig, other brands pull ads from Fox News' 'Hannity' following Roy Moore coverage

Keurig, other brands pull ads from Fox News' 'Hannity' following Roy Moore coverage

Why retailers decide to play judge and jury on any social issue issue is self defeating.
Nope, but go ahead and think it.

Moore is taking pasting in all forms of media today.

Forum List

Back