Advertiser lashes Hannitty for supporting Moore

This is more of liberal throwing shit at a wall hoping it sticks. CNN is a master at it. I think that's where the libs learned how to attack people.
I think I'll depend on the American way. I'll withhold judgement until some semblance of proof if brought forth...

Wasn't listening closely in the beginning, but I'm about 99.99% sure the statement Hannity just read on his radio show was from the head guy at Keurig, and they've caved.

He's also asked for a "cease fire" of folks posting up videos of tossing Keurigs off rooftops, smashing with sledgehammers, etc., and that he'd buy folks who could prove they destroyed theirs new coffee makers.

So Hannitty is backing off.

And the NRSC has cut funding for Moore.

Good.

In this country, you are considered innocent until proven guilty. Dems just hate that.
Gee, if there was only a different coffee maker we could buy, and make Keurig obsolete....

leftists do not care for rights

more so the right of due process
which is high on their list to get rid of

jon and TIR, quit revealing that you don't know squat.

The is not a legal issue anymore, because the statue of limitations ran out more than 30 years ago.

This is about character and reputation, and Moore has come of the very sorry loser.

The is not a legal issue anymore, because the statue of limitations ran out more than 30 years ago.

This is about character and reputation, and Moore has come of the very sorry loser.

FU commie

And unless you were there it is nothing more than he said/she said. Character assassination is as easy as paying a few people to make claims. Facts and truth never enter the picture. They don't have to. All that is necessary is to plant the seed.
He is running for office and is a target. The timing is a bit suspect, along with the fact that the Dems have been doing the same thing to Trump for almost 2 years now, with no proof of ANY wrong doing. One unfounded accusation after another. It is becoming a strategy of the left.

They got oreily, now the corporations are going after Sean hannity

The toxic women defending Moore stains responsible feminism with a terrible odor.

Forum List

Back