Adult Children of Gays Harassment by Gay Mafia

She married a man. After being raised by lesbians that was her first anti gay act.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
She married a man. After being raised by lesbians that was her first anti gay act.
Believe it or not, gay couples have straight children....just like straight couples have gay children.

Shocker, I know.

My daughter is "going steady" with a boy and my son is "going out" with a girl. What am I supposed to do with them according to the RW nutters?

Believe it or not, gay couples have straight children....just like straight couples have gay children.

Shocker, I know.

My daughter is "going steady" with a boy and my son is "going out" with a girl. What am I supposed to do with them according to the RW nutters?
leave them alone, they seemed to have it figured out. Homo lifestyle rejection?

Shocker, I know.

Not follow the example of the op. Duh!

I can understand Rivka's point of view. It's despicable and wrong how she's being harassed and threatened for not having a secular view on the issue.

It would be healthy in a diverse community to also hear and understand the views of children raised under homosexual parents. Hopefully this Scott Rose guy gets taken care of, either in criminal or civil court. No one should be harassed for having a view on an issue.

This part creeped me out:

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

This part creeped me out:

193319_5_.png

Seriously?

why did it "creep you out"? did it "creep you out" when breitbart sat in front of his screen watching Anthony weiner's twitter feed so he could screen shot anything he could get his little ugly lying paws on?

I'm not familiar with Andrew Breitbart.

I'm also not sure what that has to do with this.

Forum List

Back