Adoption hurts... Abortion hurts more

nomadic5

Platinum Member
Nov 28, 2022
I know of women who have given their children up for adoption. It is painful, as anyone can imagine if they put themselves in those shoes (mentally). But I don't see how murdering the child is going to work out well...

I don't know many women who have had-- or would admit to having-- an abortion, but I have read books on Post Abortion Syndrome and I wouldn't wish that kind of misery on my worst enemy. . depression, substance abuse (to forget), poor relations w/ men, thoughts of ending it all.

If a woman knows she will have to go through 9 months carrying her child and then have to give th child up for adoption because she is not in a posiiton to raise a child, well... that is tragic but she will likely not commit the same mistake again? Society must teach women how to abstain from poor relationships and wait for the right person and situation to have children. Some women, I have noticed, are ... slow to learn such. Many women in the US and elsewhere have had more than one abortion, some 5 or more. And many women have had multiple children but were not able to care for them as well as they probably should.

Older people need to teach younger people... what they know.

Forum List

Back